Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two undeclared ads in a row. Were those earrings free for posting about the sale Kyree? I bet she hates this era of Instagram where the audience is switched on to all the dodgy influencer tit
In all seriousness though.. where are her eyebrows?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A refresh…the fugly room is not even in use permanently & let me guess the old farts room is getting a #kindly gifted Emma mattress. Don’t forget to replace their lip balm dip💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's putting a new mattress on the bed that's hosted guests maybe twice? The waste of it all!

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's putting a new mattress on the bed that's hosted guests maybe twice? The waste of it all!
What does she do with the old mattresses? As if you take them to the tip you have to pay a fee.

Also noticed there was no mattress protector when she was making the bed.

Reactions: 5
How many times has she used the guest room that warrants getting another grifted mattress 🤔 she gets more new mattress than anyone would need in entire life time.

Reactions: 11
Lol is the manifesting for some friends to come and stay…because she doesn’t have any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That coat is so ugly. Kmart have nicer ones, but I suppose Kerry’s bestie doesn’t sell those. I love how her bestie changed every time she gets free tit in the post. She’d hate me, I buy my bestie lunch every second date and a birthday gift.
---
Love the dog taking the coat cord. I’m convinced by the way the dog is looking at her that she thinks Kerry is a bleeping loser as well.
IMG_8824.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4