Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need the latest shoes, $120 turtle neck, straight leg jeans when she never leaves home? I couldn’t imagine putting that outfit on with sneakers just to walk around the house creating stations for the kids and move furniture around.
I bet she had something on at school for thr kids and wanted to fit in with the other Mums.

Reactions: 3
I bet she had something on at school for thr kids and wanted to fit in with the other Mums.
I don't know how they do it in WA, but over in QLD, only the frumpy 50+ year old school mums (the ones that have one kid left in upper primary and the rest are in highschool) dress like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes kyree the solution is telling your kids to wash their hands and feet when they come in, if my kids were that bad I'd keep a bucket near the back door and and towel 😂

But she would rather spent more money on more ugly tit paint that that make them follow a few rules.. 🤷‍♀️ there's zero logic to what she's saying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys she’s just a chill mum okay, that’s why she doesn’t care if her kids bring dirt inside and spread it all over the house, cause she’s just so chill. That’s why she got rid of her dog that was too hard and replaced it was smaller designer dog that fits her aesthetic and is constantly rearranging every part of her house and furniture to fit her aesthetic because she’s just soooo chill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes kyree the solution is telling your kids to wash their hands and feet when they come in, if my kids were that bad I'd keep a bucket near the back door and and towel 😂

But she would rather spent more money on more ugly tit paint that that make them follow a few rules.. 🤷‍♀️ there's zero logic to what she's saying
“and the dog comes in and out alllllll day long”

witch thought you just gave your dog away?

oh wait. That’s right Sox was rehomed in the morning and the replacement pups ass was in sox old bed by that afternoon.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

What a fuckin idiot. Imagine telling on yourself like this that you’re a moron parent with no boundaries or rules. Explains why she has so much bleeping time to watch tv.

Passive-aggressive, not chill Kyree. Your kids will only ever be invited somewhere once. It's your job as a parent to teach them respect. It is not just about the walls.

Most adults wouldn't need that explained to them 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why not get the kids to come in via the laundry where they can wash their hands and take their shoes off etc. It's been so wet and cold here. Those kids sure must love the great outdoors.

Reactions: 9
The heating bill having the door open all day 😱

White walls aren’t the problem. They’re not magically dirty because they’re white. Unless you’re going really dark, the marks will still show up. Even if you can’t see it, they’re still dirty 🤪

If they love the outdoors so much they don’t need a letter writing station.
They have a playroom to play in but are busy throwing toys around in their bedrooms, these brats have NO boundaries.
So chill & yet has aNxIeTy over every bloody thing. Go eat a couple of bags of dicks will ya.

Reactions: 8
Kez maybe try telling your free range children not to touch the walls if their hands are dirty?

find it real hard to believe that they actually are in and out all day long, one would think that kind of ongoing action would’ve been sufficient for Sox to be entertained!

Reactions: 10
The dog comes in and out?! Has she ever publicly acknowledged the dog before now?!

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping Karen. Repainting a whole house is not a practical solution, washing their hands and teaching them to respect things and not run their filthy hands on the walls is. She’s lazy, that’s the issue here, parenting takes effort, what takes zero effort, choosing a paint colour and making the husband paint the house.
Just duck off already you rude, stupid bleeping hag.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t believe she’s going with… grey.
Especially for a child’s room.
I also fail to see how all the black marks she has shown will be hidden by a light grey paint that in style about a decade ago.
she’s going to be repainting these walls twice a year, forever, until she decides it’s time to simply get the kids to wash their hands when they are dirty.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how they’re getting so dirty? My kids run in and out all day too and play in the dirt etc. but their hands are rarely dirty enough to smear anything on the walls.

I don’t need to tell them to wash/wipe their hands because they want them to be clean? We’re not obsessive about it at all (honestly they need to wash them more 😂), but the kids don’t want dirt all over their hands or to get dirt on their stuff?

We still get marks on our (non white) walls, but not a lot.

Reactions: 13
I’ve considered painting a different colour because my black dog leans all over the walls and leaves a gentle shade of grey. But…. A quick wipe and it’s fine when it bothers me.

Then again, I’ve kept my (bloody pain in the arse) puppy for almost a year now, and didn’t rehome when it got too hard/grew too big (it didn’t, I actually did my research and have the size of dog that I wanted!). Apparently I have about another year of this puppy behaviour then she’ll hopefully calm down a bit. But, whatever 🤷‍♀️I didn’t rehome my kids when it got tough, I can manage a dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Would this be the time for someone to say WAIT, YOU HAVE A NEW DOG SO SOON?!

side note: you have a dog door kezza.

• Haha
I don’t understand how they’re getting so dirty? My kids run in and out all day too and play in the dirt etc. but their hands are rarely dirty enough to smear anything on the walls.

I don’t need to tell them to wash/wipe their hands because they want them to be clean? We’re not obsessive about it at all (honestly they need to wash them more 😂), but the kids don’t want dirt all over their hands or to get dirt on their stuff?

We still get marks on our (non white) walls, but not a lot.
But are you from WA?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“and the dog comes in and out alllllll day long”

witch thought you just gave your dog away?

oh wait. That’s right Sox was rehomed in the morning and the replacement pups ass was in sox old bed by that afternoon.
I love how she added the dog 🤪 she obviously can't pretend any longer than she doesn't have one.

Reactions: 6