Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
lol she’s booted me from the group too. What on earth will I do now at Christmas time not knowing what useless shit to spend my money on 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

savefloss

VIP Member
From July 2023, out of the mouth of Sanctimonious Dottie herself. How can you be so smug and clueless at the same time?
Nothing makes me happier than all her fucking smugger being caught on screen shots. So embarrassing for her bahahah but hilarious for me

• Haha
Reactions: 21

pokerface79

VIP Member
So four months in and four months out for socks? Kept him long enough to get those *perfect* Christmas photos and then out the door by new year? Nice.

while Kez is feeling all high and mighty up there on her pedestal- can we remind her about her EWWWWWW GROSS and HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS? remarks at cleaning videos? There’s real people behind those too Kerry, so you’re not a saint.

This is a real influencer conundrum. Your audience is your bread and butter because you’ve made your business their business. I think in the name of damage control, time for a little break from the socials mate… maybe go back to that whole “I only post twice a week” or whatever line it was that you lived by.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
On the upside - It must actually be killing her that she can’t plaster this poor new dog over social media.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Ok everyone discuss their family’s green choices-
🤔
Go-

I kept my dog and didn't rehome him.
Don’t pimp my children out…

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Dottie old Kerry is very quiet, hopefully Miss Penny has turned into Pennywise and is terrorising the magical barn and its enchanted garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

lurk111

i dont understand why they have to “reno” so many rooms/paint the house when theh just built it/moved it ! 🫠

She used to brag about what a good perfect dog sox was and he’s gone now sooooo who knows pennys fate.

Either way she makes me fucking angry and she doesn’t deserve a dog at all. Sox was adorable and he didn’t choose that life, that selfish mole chose it for him.

Notice how it’s Alaska holding the new puppy yet with Sox he was always with loxley.
Uggghj I’m raging after watching those stories

My husband is fifo and we have two young kids, If I was a SAHM and we had just moved to our NEW house, freshly built new house - then asked my husband when he was home to make me a new doorway because I was too lazy to walk and extra 20 steps he would laugh in my face.
Not only is is creating work by adding a doorway but also moving lights, patching and painting walls.

it doesn’t make sense, who on earth is that lazy? Maybe she should review less Netflix series and start walking through her bathroom more. She doesn’t leave the house all day, it’s honestly just weird at this point.

Bcm88

She's such a sneaky little weasel, her and BB Puppies unfollowing each other on IG when she'd been rattled on here and then soft launching the new puppy. Could have at least waited a year before getting a new puppy, right now your showing how heartless you truly are. 📢 DOGS AREN'T DISPOSABLE ITEMS 📢

graceface228

IMG_1988.png

Of course she jumps on the bandwagon with all the other influencers and finally says something. I’m not surprised that she doesn’t watch the news, she strikes me as a very sheltered and ignorant person.

• Angry

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Yes kyree the solution is telling your kids to wash their hands and feet when they come in, if my kids were that bad I'd keep a bucket near the back door and and towel 😂

But she would rather spent more money on more ugly shit paint that that make them follow a few rules.. 🤷‍♀️ there's zero logic to what she's saying
“and the dog comes in and out alllllll day long”

bitch thought you just gave your dog away?

oh wait. That’s right Sox was rehomed in the morning and the replacement pups ass was in sox old bed by that afternoon.

• Sad

notgifted

VIP Member
toot toot fucking toot Kerry.

I had those fucking dolls bottles when I was a kid and I’m pushing 50.

#sahhhhhkind
View attachment 2938853
---

Has to be Hoover or Blow-out.
Wow, now that’s a face I have not seen in ages, Ebony, the rip off merchant, who fucked a heap of people over with dodgy dolls prams and refused to refund or replace. Is she still running Tiny Harlow? Last I heard her ex husband was fucking her mates and got caught, still no excuse to rip off customers.

• Wow
  • Haha

posty post

VIP Member
Live more green says the person who had 2 dogs flown to her and has replaced everything in her house 5 times over except poor lox who we know she would give away in a second if she could!

The 100% confirmation no one needed.
D0D13D53-41E5-479B-A946-51D5C822D3BE.png
A36B6AFC-F180-4499-91AD-C38836B46C49.jpeg

---
It’s petty, but I’m glad all the pressure and heat got to her and she had to admit to ditching Socks. Then the negative reaction has been so strong, that I don’t think she’s brave enough to hard launch Penny. No cute puppy Insta content. What a shame for her.

pokerface79

VIP Member
Aww she’s decided to puppy spam everyone. Was engagement getting low Kerry? The frustration of not being able to share your content puppy became too much? I shouldn’t be surprised this moron who apparently studied journalism has no idea what literally means. If it’s a real dog it can’t be “literally a dream dog” dumbass.
This still doesn’t sit right with me, Sox would’ve done all of this too had she of put the training time in with him and not kept him tethered on a leash.
It’s as though she’s made it out to be as easy as she kept the receipt and returned the first one and replaced it with another model and now everything is PERFECT, SUBLIME AND DREAMY.

• Angry