Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The 100% confirmation no one needed.
D0D13D53-41E5-479B-A946-51D5C822D3BE.png
A36B6AFC-F180-4499-91AD-C38836B46C49.jpeg

---
It’s petty, but I’m glad all the pressure and heat got to her and she had to admit to ditching Socks. Then the negative reaction has been so strong, that I don’t think she’s brave enough to hard launch Penny. No cute puppy Insta content. What a shame for her.

Reactions: 20

pokerface79

VIP Member
Aww she’s decided to puppy spam everyone. Was engagement getting low Kerry? The frustration of not being able to share your content puppy became too much? I shouldn’t be surprised this moron who apparently studied journalism has no idea what literally means. If it’s a real dog it can’t be “literally a dream dog” dumbass.
This still doesn’t sit right with me, Sox would’ve done all of this too had she of put the training time in with him and not kept him tethered on a leash.
It’s as though she’s made it out to be as easy as she kept the receipt and returned the first one and replaced it with another model and now everything is PERFECT, SUBLIME AND DREAMY.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I can’t believe that in the whole of WA she couldn’t find a perfik dog to buy & twice put poor puppies through the unnecessary trauma of a long flight across the country. She is a selfish cow of a thing who likes to always get her own way.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m still so shooketh that she has literally replaced her dog like she does all the other inanimate objects in her life.
I can’t work out if I’m shocked or not. I’m not because she does this with everything, but seriously Kyree YOUR DOG?!? Then to replace him before his dog bed is even cold!?!? She must have started looking for a new puppy before they’d even ditched him. Show some fucking remorse for your incredibly stupid and thoughtless decision making process.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Honestly I can’t really believe this.
I can’t imagine having a dog, my children bonding with it, and then not feeling distraught about getting rid of it. She said it would sleep inside because it’s ’part of the family’.
but to then turn around and replace it less than two months later??
She would’ve been better off working on the backyard and fencing and revisiting the idea of having a dog in a year.
this just shows how little actual thought and care goes into making these decisions.
if she couldn’t handle a puppy two months ago, I don’t know why she thinks she can now.
I hope she’s arranged some proper training, because her followers may forgive her for getting rid of one puppy and replacing it so quickly, but they won’t if it happens again.

fuck, even the Kearns family pets last longer. And that’s saying something.

On the upside - It must actually be killing her that she can’t plaster this poor new dog over social media.
I think she’s just trying to prove that she didn’t buy a cute puppy for Instagram, but she’ll have everything saved and we’ll get slammed with all the puppy stuff once she thinks enough time as passed.

Showing Penny was clearly deliberate in this ad. Mother’s Day hard launch seems imminent.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Aww she’s decided to puppy spam everyone. Was engagement getting low Kerry? The frustration of not being able to share your content puppy became too much? I shouldn’t be surprised this moron who apparently studied journalism has no idea what literally means. If it’s a real dog it can’t be “literally a dream dog” dumbass.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Her saying that Penny is part of the family means nothing when it’s exactly what she said about Socks, months before getting rid of him.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Poor Kyrie, gets anxiety at spelling Kyree, even though it’s in her email address. I guess not everyone has heard of all the basketballers in the US called Kerry Kyree.

Poor stressed, over anxious, over worked Kairee. If I had a name I had to repeat and spell all my life I probably would have reconsidered calling my children Alaska Luxe, Loxley Nash and Denver Moore.
IMG_8048.jpeg

---
Snap 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Just saving some screen shots for reference.
Ugh, I’m getting annoyed all over again.

she reached out and asked someone else to put together a list of ways to help because she doesn’t actually want to put any work into this herself. She’s too busy finding a new artwork for her tv to care about a genocide.

and the ‘how can a simple stay at home mum, with no political power, help? I’m sure lots of you feel this same way’ is soooo patronising.

Like, no, Kyree. This sahm actually understands how important everyone’s voice is (even as a lowly sahm) and has been using it since last year.
You’ve ignored it for so long and are now scrambling trying to be like ‘it’s all so confusing for us right? It’s hard when we don’t watch the news, or click on the graphic photos to read how we can help, so how are we meant to know how to help?? There’s just no clarity!’ 🙄

by the way, lady.lolas took the time to write up the post you asked for, listing lots of ways to help. She posted it five hours ago and you haven’t even bothered to comment on it or reshare it.
but you have had the time since then to share what toy you’re buying the favourite child for his birthday.

There’s ’no clarity’ because you don’t want it.

• Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
Girl be looking to hire a hacker again after she’s finished reading Tattle. 👋Hoi Koi.👋👋
She’ll be one angry lizard after visiting today, watch out Penny…
IMG_8242.jpeg

---
Oh and Kerry, if this affects your mental health, see someone, they’ll likely tell you to shut your socials and get a job at spotlight where you can finger fabrics all day long and no one will question your morals or gossip about you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Socks was allegedly perfect too. Until she ditched him.

It’s a working breed, not a lap dog. Which is not to say that they aren’t a lovely, cuddly breed, but they are active outdoorsy dogs. They’re also great in agility events, because they’re good at jumping over things. You know Kez, like your crappy fence.

Her name is Penny. Kerry is saying Thumbelina because she’s sahhhh small, not like that horrible Socks. She’s not done very good research because cocker spaniels are definitely not 10kg at full size. She could easily be closer to 15kg, even as a girl.

Last edited:
  • Angry

beigebabe

VIP Member
What a fucking Karen. Repainting a whole house is not a practical solution, washing their hands and teaching them to respect things and not run their filthy hands on the walls is. She’s lazy, that’s the issue here, parenting takes effort, what takes zero effort, choosing a paint colour and making the husband paint the house.
Just fuck off already you rude, stupid fucking hag.

savefloss

VIP Member
Bahahaha all her kids names are weird and will be mispronounced and spelt their entire lives. A school mum I know just named her 3rd child Alaska, brought it in to school. Was asked about the name and said she just loved the country 😂😂

• Haha