Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
No hard launch of penny today, so we can confidently say there'll be no announcement of the dog for the foreseeable future, she knows what she did and doing is wrong.. I'd say she just won't saying anything so if something goes wrong she can just get rid of the dog and hopefully she won't have to address anything.. sharing your life online comes at a cost and she has finally learnt that the hard way.. since this whole debacle she's definitely posted a lot less.

Reactions: 18
I could understand if they’d left the wardrobe unfinished and were doing things in parts. But they didn’t. They built the wardrobe. The perfect, third build, where they knew absolutely everything about houses. Sooo many changes.

I never expected that they’d stay in this house, but I’m more convinced than ever that there’s a fourth “forever house” build in the future.

Passwords

Well he was seen in the advert for the fire pit on Feb 25th so unless that was filmed a month earlier then he hasn't been gone 4 months. Clearly she's just trying to make the gap between getting rid of socks and getting the new more aesthetically pleasing dog seem bigger than it is.
lets say sox got rehomed mid Feb, it’s now mid May so he’s been gone 3 months. But… penny was shipped mid April? (per the breeders Insta). So that’s only 2 months between Sox gone and arrival of Penny. Then consider she probably entered into the purchase of penny well before that? So it’s quite likely she starting hunting for new replacement as Sox was departing.

influencers rely on parasocial relationships- ie the influencer nurtures a (one way) friendship, the ‘followers‘ believe that they intimately aquainted with you. Because you are *friends* and they trust you, they want to go out and buy dry mops and wrought iron beds and Kmart pants. They even tell you how wonderful you are for the suggestion! But on the other hand, when you do something that doesn’t ring true to what they (think) they know about you, your follower feels acquainted enough to let you know (sometimes kindly, so,e times bluntly, just like real friendships!). If they are silenced on your own page, then they will seek out somewhere to discuss the experience, especially if there is an erosion the trust and friendship that you nurtured with your parasocial posting in the first place . 🤷‍♀️.
---
Ok everyone discuss their family’s green choices-
🤔
Go-

I kept my dog and didn't rehome him.
Don’t pimp my children out…
she doesn’t have a clothes line and uses clothes horses which she moves about in the sun ☀ it’s more energy efficient or something.

she whips around with her dry mop every day and saves electricity by not hoovering

the cubby (sorry tree house) is basically a tiny home, so massive potential savings if they lived there instead of the barn.

they could have let the rabbits keep the lawn short, instead of the ghastly petrol guzzling ride in mower, so points off there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s making a real point of this soft launch to shove it in everyone’s faces like “SEE I DIDN’T BUY THIS PUPPY FOR INSTAGRAM” but it will be killing her. Now that she’s dropped lots of bread crumbs, we’re bound to get a “so many of you are asking, yes, we did adopt a new puppy that’s better suited to our lifestyle 🤥. I’ve been soooo anxious about sharing because of all the horrible people. Here’s our Princess Penny” and then it will be all out puppy spam from that point on.
---
Oh and some sort of fudged timeline in there too about how long they waited after the dumped Socks Socks left to live a luxurious life elsewhere.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I’m shocked that Kyree did all the research and used all her experience in building, their THIRD build I might mention, yet still made poor decisions and regretted the outcome after five minutes. So off brand for her. Woof woof.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
I don’t know how her walls are so bad when they haven’t even lived in that house very long. My whole interior is white with young kids and none of our walls look like that. Sounds more like those kids are just unsupervised while mum is trying on hideous outfits and filming it and dad is building something useless outside
It’s because the walls are probably made of the cheapest, crappiest plaster paired with ultra cheap paint bought wholesale by the builder to maximise profit. I’d never buy a house off the plan in an estate. When you actually read about the value management that goes on it’s just not worth it. The builders have no pride in their work. It’s slap dash, zero accountability and maximum efficiency to cut costs. She’s an idiot to think she’d get anything of decent quality

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Just like socks was apart of the family hey…
---
Also… is the dogs name thumbelina???
Awwww…. The Insta-pretty puppy loves laying around watching tv all day. Kez should have bought this one first and saved all the backlash and Socks could have been loved and not tied to a coffee table from the beginning!

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
She should replace the carpet with tiles and then she can take her clothes back while she’s ✨effortlessly✨ zooming around ✨dry mopping✨ every day.

I can totally see how it would be annoying (I have a healthy sized floordrobe), but she’s a self proclaimed ✨neat freak✨ so I don’t understand how it can be this hard.
I don’t see how they have the energy to repaint a new room every month, rearrange the kids sleeping situations every week, and buy and rehome a new dog every hour, but putting away their clothes is where she draws the line.

How long do we think they’ll stay in this house for? I could see her wanting to build again.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
“I like to think I was the I was the first one to influence the masses with this” get the fuck over yourself Kerry.

• Haha
  • Sick

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
I can not believe that they’re cutting into their bedroom wall to make a doorway because she can’t be bothered walking through the bathroom into her wardrobe….
Wow.
What a dumb cunt.

They have been In the house like only a year and have changed so much. Clearly didn’t think their planning thru to start with.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Kerry the point I’ve highlighted in pink, are you SURE???? Or does this only apply to your house, not your pets?
The final point on your passive aggressive list, remember that time you posted your first dog saying “we know he’s going to be big, it’s ok, we know” but you got rid of him because he was big anyway.
You are a fucking piece of utter trash.
View attachment 3017422
Yeah, I got severe Deja vu reading this. It’s almost word for word what she said about poor Socks.

We moved into our home around 5 years ago and we have to walk through our ensuite to our walk in robe. When I saw it I thought ‘wow, that’s weird, I’ve never seen that before’.
But I’ve never once thought about adding an eyesore of a door that would be so close to another door, and would be the first thing you would see when you walked in the room.
the fact she has to change electrical work just to save herself a few steps is crazy. What does she have over Ben that makes it so he can’t point out how ridiculous this is?
I’m legitimately wondering what skeletons he has hiding in that closet that is just too far for princess Kyree to walk to that she needs a shortcut.
She’s ruining that home.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
“I majored in communications” that’s such an American way to speak about “college” lol what does the mean Kerry? You did a bachelor of communication? You watch too many movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
At least the Home Socks is at now he’s actually loved and appreciated and treated the way he should be. Not tied up to a table with 3 screaming brats and kunty Kyrie to deal with

Reactions: 17