Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
What did you do?!
Silly me liked a post in the outspoken group.
---
Ok, I’m going to be kind.
Kyree your true to size cardigan cuffs are lovely, I hope you have a tissue shoved in there like my Nan always used to.
IMG_8230.jpeg

---
Forgot to make green choices…

🤢💚✅🍀🌲🐍🐸☘🌿🍃🌱🐢🦖🌳🧤🦎🥦🥒🍏🥬❎✳🟩🟢❇🈯📗🔰🪀🫑🪲♻🩲🫒🦚💹

that’s better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

HitnMiss

You share so much of your family Kyree. I saw your mother once and it was so weird how much I knew about her. If you don't want people talking about you, stop exploiting your family and make your pages private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Bcm88

I'm so glad your aesthetically pleasing dog is so perfectly behaved for you, you absolute cretin. Maybe if you'd put as much effort into Socks he might have been the same. Watch out cocker spaniel, your getting close to the forgotten dogs timeline, hopefully you don't act like a puppy or you'll be out on your own too.

If I begged my husband for a dog publicly to the point of photoshopping a dog from Google into all our photos then finally getting one (not cheap of course) just to get rid of it 4 months later for being “too hard” and then getting another one I think he would divorce me. He would be livid as I would be if it was reversed but maybe that’s because we have morals

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
Kyree is the most boring old cunt going.
This dog action is the most popular she’s ever been, pity it’s on hate sites and not on her own social medias.

She always reminds me of the conductor off Dinosaur train. Scaly old hag she is.

Attachments

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
She should be ashamed of herself. Animals aren't objects Koiree. You can't just get rid of one when it doesn't meet your expectations. If you could do that with kids she'd have returned Lox for a different model.

I used to foster animals. The most common story I heard for why an animal was in my care was that someone got one on a whim and didn't understand that they were a lifetime commitment. Hear that Koiree? A lifetime commitment. Not a "until it's no longer convenient for me" commitment.

Post your shiny new toy on your grid without limiting comments or blocking everyone who calls you out. See what people really think.

The breeder should be ashamed for allowing her another dog after socks.
But backyard breeders have no ethics, just like bitch faced lizard lips.

Reactions: 22

notgifted

VIP Member
This woman is an utter cunt!

I am a dog lover, she is not.
People who truly love their dogs or any animal for that matter, don’t just buy them to rehome them months later. Owning a pet is a huge responsibility. You need to have time dedicated to bonding and training them as well as loving them. She has no room in her heart for anything, she loves her pathetic insta home too much, from what I see she doesn’t even like her kids much.
It’s just sad & irresponsible, it sets a bad example for her kids too.
That if you just don’t like it anymore you can fuck it off to someone else and get a better one.

I want to see this bitch ripped to shreds over this.

So has she got new fences to keep this dog in?

• Heart
Honestly still shocked at the absolute audacity of that series of stories. She’s back to feeling smug as fuck. Zero regrets for what happened with Socks.

If Penny is their dream perfect lap dog puppy, then it’s 100% down to luck and more shitty research. Also makes you wonder how on earth they ended up with Socks in the first place if that’s what they were looking for in a dog.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Dis bitch for real? The one who sold out her kids when they were fucking piss sticks? Who has monetised and pimped every single bit of her existence for imaginary head pats? The ridiculous VOLUME of information about your life and your family’s that is out there is STAGGERING Kerry. We all saw your fucking 3rd degree tear pictures with middle child, and the trauma that was Nebraskas birth… you have willingly and stupidly put so much of your life online just for cash that you clearly don’t give a flying fuck about your own family’s privacy. I don’t think your kids will be talking about some gossip forums, I think they’ll be horrified about the extent of their own digital footprint their feckless mother has put out there.
I can’t believe he’s been gone 4 months. That seems so much worse. She had a dog for what, 4 months? Turfed it and shipped a new one in? Fuck that’s cold. She’s a nasty conniving piece of work and I can’t believe she still has an audience. I hope for her sake Instagram tanks, she leaves her kids alone and gets a real job.

• Heart