Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9334.jpeg
I’ve never built a tree house / cubby, are the wall panels meant to look like this? And when will we get the reel that declares this is all sponsored by Bunnings?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an eyesore! A very dark Grey with a red door, odd choice of colours, they don't even go together

it's ugly inside and outside it's not even cute.

Reactions: 6
As someone whose kids had a cubby for a decade, this is realestate that the kids trash with play. It’ll be constantly filled with sand, mud, the occasional hose - those photo frames prints etc will be tossed relocated in the backyard within the fortnight I reckon!

Reactions: 9
I always think cubby houses work best for kids when they leave a lot of room for imaginative play, and this one doesn't do that. Great if the kids want to throw on an apron and do pretend kitchen work (although Kyree doesn't really lead by example there, so is that even something they would think of?!?!) but it's awkwardly set up to do anything else with it. It can't easily be used as a fort, or a workshop, or a shop front, or a stable or a school or office whatever million other ideas most kids would come up with.

I also love that she painted it green to hide handprints on the walls, like that's the worst dirt she can imagine being out there, ha ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an eyesore! A very dark Grey with a red door, odd choice of colours, they don't even go together

it's ugly inside and outside it's not even cute.
Poor neighbours who have to look at that.

I hope the kids have fun and not have their Mother film them.

Reactions: 3
How many dressing gowns is Kyree at now? She gets one every mothers day and every Easter I am certain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Are the toy stove & fridge that they have in the cubby the same ones 💣laska had in her room at Piarra Warders when she was a baby?
---
View attachment 2839882 I’ve never built a tree house / cubby, are the wall panels meant to look like this? And when will we get the reel that declares this is all sponsored by Bunnings?
This little table looks nicer than the piece of junk they have in the barn waiting room.

How many dressing gowns is Kyree at now? She gets one every mothers day and every Easter I am certain
And every single one is the softest, most comfortable robe EVA and she couldn't possibly ever need another one! Until the next time she's paid to say it about about a new one.

Reactions: 4
Is anybody else pissed off that she always promotes expensive brands which is just not realistic considering the cost of living crisis? Like Jesus bleeping Christ!

Reactions: 7
Remember her dressing gown from an ad last year? It looked so cheap and tacky and the sleeves were too short. And she had to pretend to love it

Why is she worrying about handprints on the walls of a cubby house? She is an idiot.

Last edited:
That cubby is awful. Who will break a bone first on those stairs? The colour inside and out is gross. The inside looks like an abandoned old house in the woods, creepy AF.

That cubby is awful. Who will break a bone first on those stairs? The colour inside and out is gross. The inside looks like an abandoned old house in the woods, creepy AF.
The stairs are more like a ladder & that metal bucket on the pulley system will be dropped on someone’s head in 3, 2, 1….
What halfwit is ‘concerned’ about the number 13on the red door, sorry London red door?🙀

Reactions: 4
The stairs are more like a ladder & that metal bucket on the pulley system will be dropped on someone’s head in 3, 2, 1….
What halfwit is ‘concerned’ about the number 13on the red door, sorry London red door?🙀
lol right, as if anyone messaged her concerned about the 13 on the door. She just wanted to remind everyone that Alaska shares a birthday with Taylor Swift who she’s been a huge fan of since she was gifted free tickets to her concert, and an excuse to tag again like one of the worlds most successful musicians is going to pay any attention to a nobody mummy blogger from WA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering how hot it’s been in WA painting the cubby house such a dark colour seems ridiculous!
Also LOL at the fake grass under the ladder considering it’s a dust pit around it

Reactions: 5
bought new too, all for the gram. You can see the label on the bottom still.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.