Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
I just asked in her Facebook group, and automatically got a notification my comment had been “declined” as against group rules, tried it again but spelt Socks wrong and it worked…

Edit - nope didn’t work either!

Edit - I’ve now been booted from the group 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

beigebabe

VIP Member
Just a friendly reminder that you did endless research Kyree. I’d love for you to address your know it attitude. Frankly, you know FUCK ALL.
IMG_7849.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

savefloss

VIP Member
Lol Little Miss “Did my research” know it all admits the truth..that must have been so hard for her to swallow her pride and post…the whole thing probably would have been way less awkward if she just came out with the truth immediately instead of trying to bury it and hope her audience would just forget about it… Socks obviously isn’t traumatised by it, but I’d bet the kids are… if any breeder willingly gives her a dog after this I hope they get slammed. Gosh she’s really proved her utter stupidity and lack of impulse buying control with this one

Reactions: 29

beigebabe

VIP Member
Look guyzzzz in WA we research everything mmmmmk. For example we like every puppy pic we see, we photoshop cute puppies in all our family pics (not creepy at all) we buy copious amounts of accessories you don’t need then we buy a puppy from the other side of the world country, that’s called research WA style.
Then we tell everyone offering constructive advice to eat a dick. In WA if in doubt, act immature and always, always, be right. After we ignore our partners concern that we are not ready for pet ownership we buy one anyway.
Once we welcome this puppy into our home and lives, we love bomb and saturate our social media. Then we realise all those people who said they knew better were actually right, so we tether said puppy to the coffee table while searching our communidee for a replacement family. In WA however we can’t admit we were wrong so delete all traces of said puppy and tell each other over a breakfast of coolaid while tapping our gifted not sponsored tambourines that we are kind, we are important, we are loved, we are smart and we are beautiful. This returns the earth in WA to its axis and we carry on by blocking anyone who notices that much loved dog is missing.
Then, we remember that we used much loved and researched puppy in an ad, so we quickly pop that post back up, can’t afford to lose those advertising dollars, we have a cute new fluffy puppy to pay for.
I apologise to anyone who reads this who lives in WA, this post is not directed at you, but if you do choose to take offence, eat a bag of dicks because I am kind (of an asshole).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

trish_allstar

I just can't get over the dog saga....wtf gets a puppy, flaunts it, brags about how it's no trouble then ✨poof ✨ it disappears and she expects no one to ask or mention it ever again. ?? I can't drop it, what can we go to force this tart to address the issue 🤔 I can't be the only one infuriated by this?

Reactions: 26

savefloss

VIP Member
6A5D7F30-6741-42A0-9F92-4BC38DA05703.png

Just did a little check up on Kyree…she currently follows approximately 4-6 different dog breeders, most of them being various cocker spaniel or cross breeds. She’s been actively liking this page in particular..my guess is she will say Socks was just too big for them so they’ve traded him in for a smaller dog…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
God she’s such a fucking fence sitter.

People are mad because she took the decision to adopt a puppy lightly. She was an asshole to everyone that said it was a terrible idea. She rushed in instead of waiting for a more suitable breed. She pretended everything was all sunshine and roses and I-told-you-so’d at everyone. Now she’s dumped him and instead of being honest and saying it was way harder than she realised, she’s just straight back to posting about her perfect life like he never even existed.

She’ll have put as much thought into dumping him as she did into adopting him. None.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
The only reason this thread was even talking about it was because she just deleted him from her world and social media and acted like he never existed. If she had just come out and said they were struggling with him, people may have empathised. But instead she just discarded him like a gifted outfit that she’s no longer fingering.
He was always going to be a big dog but she didn’t look into the actual reality of a big dog. She could have hired a dog walker, she could have extended the farm fencing up higher, she could have actually given him the time to grow out of puppy stage with love and guidance and not just leash him to a damn table so he looks pretty for Instagram. But no, it wasn’t what she imagined for her perfectly planned life so off he goes. Despicable! I would bet on there being a new dog before winter comes. A little cuddly dog, a miniature dachshund or something equally instagrammable. Either way, they still are a living being, an animal with a mind of its own. And they need love and care, attention and teaching, not just being tied up.

At least he’s gone to what looks like a nice home.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Also, what conspiracy Kyree?
The fact you’re a shit head who impulse bought a pet and then rehomed it coz you couldn’t be fucked dealing with him isn’t a conspiracy. That’s the truth…?

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
I’m not a close follower of Kyree but why have they built some big fancy house and not given the kids a room each? Do the boys want to share?

Also why does her dicky hair cut remind me of a character out of Arthur the Aardvark?
It’s a terrible hair cut.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She wanted a cuddly lapdog, who didn’t shed a single strand of hair and was content to hang out in the yard or sleep all day (actually she just wanted to lock it in a cage). And she wanted it now.

Instead, she chose a highly intelligent, working breed, who needed loads of exercise and stimulation. She thought Socks being ginormous was ✨fun and quirky✨ like her children, but wasn’t prepared for the actual reality of a dog that size.

I have no doubt he started fighting against his coffee table prison. He disturbed her magical tat floor displays. The herding and nipping at the kids probably increased. He was bored and starting to get destructive in the yard and probably the house. The training was hard and less fun when it wasn’t just performing tricks for Insta.

• Sad
  • Heart

trish_allstar

👋🏻👋🏻 hey kyree you stupid cunt ....... Conspiracy theories 🥴 who do you think you are? Princess of Wales 🤣🤣🤣
1. For Christs sake don't get another dog
2. You only owned up as you could see our comments on here showing up in your Google searches ...fyi that ain't gonna change 🤣
3. Eat a bag of dicks yourself you absolute disgrace.

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
Side note… the irony of Kerry telling us she’s a very private person but lives in a commune with literally zero privacy and then shows the internet her husband and child building her clothes line….

sooooo private guys. Like, the MOST private. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22