Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment, WTAF is wrong with people? Comparing some nobody hick from WA to a Royal. Heard it all now.
IMG_7537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That cubby is NOT a tree house & it looks dark & dreary, it will be so dark inside too. why isn’t Socks out there ‘helping’ Granny & Jethro & getting in the way like most dogs would?

Reactions: 10
That cubby is NOT a tree house & it looks dark & dreary, it will be so dark inside too. why isn’t Socks out there ‘helping’ Granny & Jethro & getting in the way like most dogs would?
This is almost as bad as Leila’s rabbit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she going to get super defensive and say that in WA they call them tree houses? Just like Peter rabbit, and calling her converse vans, and tea tree oil eucalyptus. For a supposed journalism graduate she struggles with some basics of the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she going to get super defensive and say that in WA they call them tree houses? Just like Peter rabbit, and calling her converse vans, and tea tree oil eucalyptus. For a supposed journalism graduate she struggles with some basics of the English language.
We need to please stop blaming WA for her!! She is out there on her own!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget in WA a Dyson is a Hoover 😂 so sorry @BeachBaby 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think I'd rather live in the 4th build rather than Kerry's 3rd build

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bbbenny Boy’s parents dog passed away not long ago, maybe Socks has moved in with them.

Reactions: 2
Last sighting 25/2
She’s so fake, I never doubted she hated pet ownership.
Holly heck is that a miniature pony or a dog. No wonder she doesn't show him anymore he's a big ugly mutt, my guess she really wanted a teddy bear looking dog coz they're really cute, and look cute on the gram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will have to acknowledge the dog at sone point. Either proof of life or actually revealing the truth. No way will she get away with scrubbing the dog.

Reactions: 3
Holly heck is that a miniature pony or a dog. No wonder she doesn't show him anymore he's a big ugly mutt, my guess she really wanted a teddy bear looking dog coz they're really cute, and look cute on the gram lol
Bben didn’t want a dog that looked like a teddy bear, I think she did.

Reactions: 1
I mean it would certainly fit with Kyree’s pattern of obsessing over something, becoming an expert on it, having a few photo shoots with it and then dumping it as soon as the next shiny new trend emerges….
I am certain we will get a fake story about him snapping at the kids so they had to rehome him to be safe..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.