Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that since people stopped gifting her bucket loads of unnecessary stuff for Easter that she’s stopped doing lots of gifts and encouraging everyone else to too. Very weird.

Reactions: 17
Guys as IF Kerry would’ve been concerned about allergies when choosing a breed. It was the shedding hair on her pristine prison floor that she was concerned about, not anyone’s health.

Ahhhh takes me back to when she wanted all the Jasmine and we all weighed in and advised her about how they can set off hayfever etc to which she told us all to shut up and they don’t have hayfever in the west she had magical Jasmine just like granny moo.

Reactions: 8
Lol at her trying to act above Easter gifts…your kids do a photo shoot with their Easter pyjamas months before it’s actually Easter…so of course there’s no magic in gifting them Easter pyjamas on Easter Sunday… she had a lifetime supply worth of kids pjs by the time Alaska was 3 anyway

Reactions: 14
F off you dim wit, it’s the Easter Bunny not Peter Rabbit. Where is poor Socks????

Reactions: 11
I’m glad Peter Rabbit is back. Was worried she was sticking with the regular Easter bunny this year 😂

Someone who hides crockery in the yard for the kids to find isn’t really in a position to lecture others about gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh bless, who cares if ya brat tidied her room to have a playmate over, with 11ty playrooms & sheds & cubby houses how much tit could she possibly have in her proxy bedroom?
Where is Socks?????🐕

Reactions: 8
If the dog was around it too would have received an Easter basket. The fact it isn’t in the background of ANY video is crazy!!

Reactions: 11
Oh bless, who cares if ya brat tidied her room to have a playmate over, with 11ty playrooms & sheds & cubby houses how much tit could she possibly have in her proxy bedroom?
Where is Socks?????🐕
When's the last time he was seen?????????

Reactions: 2
She can’t avoid it forever. I mean she can try but people won’t forget. Will she just scrub him and hope no one notices? Will
She block everyone who asks?

Reactions: 6
I mean she did hide a pregnancy for 30 weeks, so maybe we’ll find out about Sox‘s whereabouts in about July

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine curating a “mess” oh what fun Brataska and her friends must be having at the funeral home.
IMG_7604.png

Reactions: 4
Wow, so much for having the NOT a tree house to play in, let’s sit at a table & scribble on bits of paper. Yay, fun.😒

Reactions: 10
I just had a stalk to check up on the doggo, but seems he’s vanished, has she given him away or did he leave of his own free will? Did he get bitten by a snake? Did the rabbits cart him away?

Definitely won’t be suggesting Kyree on this post in Outspoken I saw, since I can’t see proof of life since December 🥲
Maybe he’s ran off into the sunset with the Kearns missing pets.

Attachments

• Haha
Kyree probably realised the dog was a mistake because she can’t lock him in a room with an iPad. We’ll see an “accidental” pregnancy and a “devastated to palm Socks off to Granny Moo, but too hard while pregnant and FIFO wife” post.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.