Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it would certainly fit with Kyree’s pattern of obsessing over something, becoming an expert on it, having a few photo shoots with it and then dumping it as soon as the next shiny new trend emerges….
I am certain we will get a fake story about him snapping at the kids so they had to rehome him to be safe..
I’ll just correct you there, snapping Alaska or Denver. It fascinates me that when parents favour a child/ren it’s typically the least likeable ones 🤔

In this situation, for the well being of the pet I sincerely hope he has gone to a better home environment. I just really hope it’s not a revolving door of dogs like it is with lounges and mattresses in the barn style retirement/funeral home.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Even the dim witted fan girls in her community must wonder where Socks is hiding.🐕

Reactions: 2
Some of those items thrifted for the “tree house” don’t look safe for unsupervised brats children.

Reactions: 6
Some of those items thrifted for the “tree house” don’t look safe for unsupervised brats children.
Starting with the electric lights, just why, when will they be out in the dark playing in that hot box?

Reactions: 4
Where’s the wedding ring these days, why just the 3rd engagement ring……did Socksy Boy eat it??🤔

Reactions: 1
That stupid mail box will be torn off the NOT a tree house in no time, Barney Rubble gave it a good go when she was filming him trying to look in it.

Reactions: 4
Jeez this cubby house is fancier than my first apartment during uni days 😂what a waste of money

Reactions: 5
I wonder how it'll old up to the elements? We can get some winter storms. That cubby house may very well end up being a tree house!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how it'll old up to the elements? We can get some winter storms. That cubby house may very well end up being a tree house!
Does it have running water? Is she going to be out there every week cleaning it out? All that tit she is putting in there will be dusty and dirty in no time.

Reactions: 10
Is a CUBBY HOUSE not a fkn tree house you big egg! And no that's not what we say in WA say.. 😂🤦‍♀️

The idea is cute, but the novelty wears off really fast and they end full of spiders then the kids won't use it, then got to spray and clean it, my hubby keeps saying he wants to get one i say NO 😂 everyone i know that has one say the kids never use it. All they do is attract spiders lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How are the kids going to fit in there with all the junk she’s filling the place up with?
It‘s all for Kyree, not the tin lids.
Show us socks is still around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bright red door is a nice addition, matches nothing. What a fkn eyesore.
How does one attach a cubby to a tree?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.