Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny her hanging rabbit pictures in the NOT a treehouse after all her tantrums last year to have them eradicated from her yard.🐇🐇🐇🐇😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The stairs are more like a ladder & that metal bucket on the pulley system will be dropped on someone’s head in 3, 2, 1….
What halfwit is ‘concerned’ about the number 13on the red door, sorry London red door?🙀
Cripes are are too! They need a hand rail.

Reactions: 2
It’s wild that someone who posts vidoes of her house every single day of her boring life thinks that people won’t notice the dog has disappeared. People who ditch dogs like that disgust me. Sometimes my dog drives me nuts and feels like as much work as the kids but when you buy a dog you commit to that dog for the entirety of its life, if you’re too stupid to realise they require effort then that’s on you. Didn’t she do sO mUcH rEsEaRcH and told people to stop being sO nEgAtIvE about her getting a puppy? I hope she proves us wrong and still has the dog and isn’t as selfish and lazy as I think she is.

Reactions: 14
It’s wild that someone who posts vidoes of her house every single day of her boring life thinks that people won’t notice the dog has disappeared. People who ditch dogs like that disgust me. Sometimes my dog drives me nuts and feels like as much work as the kids but when you buy a dog you commit to that dog for the entirety of its life, if you’re too stupid to realise they require effort then that’s on you. Didn’t she do sO mUcH rEsEaRcH and told people to stop being sO nEgAtIvE about her getting a puppy? I hope she proves us wrong and still has the dog and isn’t as selfish and lazy as I think she is.
It's probably best for the dog to be re-homed to someone who can look after the dog and let it be free.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she wishes she could remove poor Loxley as easily as Socks.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wasn't her favourite softest most exquisited dressing gown from catch of the day last year and now she's got a different one.. yeh i wouldn't trust any anything she posts, she's think we are dumb🤪 no grifter we see you!

Reactions: 7
The dog will be wheeled out with a fresh groom for Easter photos, but there’s no way that he’s living with them full time. He’s completely disappeared. You’d expect to see him at least in the background somewhere of those cubby videos, or is he not even allowed to roam free outside now either?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Either laskaaa or Denvaaah will now be allergic to dog fur, hence no more Socks.☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The dog will be wheeled out with a fresh groom for Easter photos, but there’s no way that he’s living with them full time. He’s completely disappeared. You’d expect to see him at least in the background somewhere of those cubby videos, or is he not even allowed to roam free outside now either?
He's got be tied up somewhere..

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Being a doodle breed isn’t he meant to be hypoallergenic- that’s why there bred in the first place
I don’t know what breed of dog Socks is, Kyree will have a reason for him disappearing is what I’m saying.
Maybe she’s just respecting his privacy who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what breed of dog Socks is, Kyree will have a reason for him disappearing is what I’m saying.
Maybe she’s just respecting his privacy who knows.
Sorry didn’t mean to come across rude. I just remember her saying they went with a doodle to limit the shedding issues so if she uses allergies as a reason I’m sure she will be caught out

Reactions: 1
Sorry didn’t mean to come across rude. I just remember her saying they went with a doodle to limit the shedding issues so if she uses allergies as a reason I’m sure she will be caught out
No I didn’t think you came across as rude, we all know Ky knows everything & is always right. If people disagree well hey they can go eat a bag of dicks.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2839882 I’ve never built a tree house / cubby, are the wall panels meant to look like this? And when will we get the reel that declares this is all sponsored by Bunnings?
We built almost the same cubby when my boys were a similar age to her kids. And no, it’s not supposed to look like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Ours ended up being the Nerf armoury when they grew out of it as a cubby house)

Reactions: 1
If my kids came inside looking like that'd be going straight in the shower we have 5 arces and still wouldn't let them walking inside like that 😂
He’s outside but why has he got the bowl of jelly when his hands are filthy.

Reactions: 4
Stopped doing lots of gifts at Easter, no one does gifts at Easter you idiot. Wonder who gets the crappy little basket? Loxley?
Instead at the Harvey burrow they buy couches and mattresses every month and “hug” hunts, whatever the duck they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.