Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the Christmas party also the time she posted photos of her bare breasts to the internet?
(context: she was still breastfeeding Loxely and decided it was a fabulous idea, after a night away from the baby, to flex that left tit was bigger than her right tit).
The overachiever 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I hear stories about Olivia being drunk at that party but I never saw the evidence!! Someone throw me a bone! 😂

Reactions: 4
I hear stories about Olivia being drunk at that party but I never saw the evidence!! Someone throw me a bone! 😂
I tried to find footage but couldn’t! Unless there’s any better sleuths out there? It was truly the definition of car crash material. Someone went home and cried right? Mel watts?

Reactions: 3
I just tried looking through gomi because I remember everyone talking about it on there. Looks like Alice cleared a whole lot of posts because there were some massive time jumps.

It's so hilarious how all the aussie influencer threads haven't been touched for 2 years and it's all her fault for locking us out 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wait…I assumed it was a Snooze mattress for Deni because It was an ad for Snooze?!🥴

“To suit her sleep needs” give me a bleeping break. I thought Emma were the bestest mattresses ever? What was wrong with the last one?

Reactions: 9
Does President Alaska have bladder & bowel issues or something?
The full on winter pile of blankets & crap must make the kid sweat profusely seeing as she ‘runs hot’ in her sleep.
What a greedy goblin miss Kyree is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait…I assumed it was a Snooze mattress for Deni because It was an ad for Snooze?!🥴

“To suit her sleep needs” give me a bleeping break. I thought Emma were the bestest mattresses ever? What was wrong with the last one?
This is what Kyree said back in November.

Screenshot_20240304_194810_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
So fake 🥴

I’d never buy from Emma anyway, they advertise through too many problematic influencers, but I think the worst was when they gifted a double mattress for Mrs Hinch’s DOG.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does President Alaska have bladder & bowel issues or something?
The full on winter pile of blankets & crap must make the kid sweat profusely seeing as she ‘runs hot’ in her sleep.
What a greedy goblin miss Kyree is.
I thought the same thing. I just can't get over all the bedding she doesn't need. I just can't be bothered fluffing and karate chopping pillows first thing in the morning.

You can all eat a bag of dicks. Her comforter is 5 years old, FIVE YEARS OLD! She also has 760 other covers as well. Which is why it’s lasted 5 years.
Also, here is a list of stores with king single stuff, actually lots more have them with great selections as well but I don’t get a kick back from them.
IMG_7300.jpeg
IMG_7301.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can all eat a bag of dicks. Her comforter is 5 years old, FIVE YEARS OLD! She also has 760 other covers as well. Which is why it’s lasted 5 years.
Also, here is a list of stores with king single stuff, actually lots more have them with great selections as well but I don’t get a kick back from them.
View attachment 2796076View attachment 2796077
I would ‘run hot’ to if I had that pile on top of me in the middle of summer.
Five year old doona cover…must be the oldest thing they own.

Reactions: 6
I would ‘run hot’ to if I had that pile on top of me in the middle of summer.
Five year old doona cover…must be the oldest thing they own.
its not the doona cover that is 5 years old! (sorry I sound like Kyroid on one of her rants here)
its the coverlet - the additional quilt thing, bc of course you need that sort of thing in WA with their weather and climate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus - my kids had a Clark Rubber foam mattress until they were about in high school lol. This is insane!! I don't want to eat a bag of dicks so I'd never say anything to her. Kids weigh so little they don't need extra support, fluffy clouds or anything else magical. Oh and my kids are super tall too so eat a bag of dicks Kyroid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought kids got a couple of Easter eggs & some people eat hot cross buns, that’s Easter, not all this extra useless crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.