Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what they need, more sentimental tit they’ll only use once.
I’m sure she was ranting on about not doing the boxes and gifts like that anymore - or was that about the Christmas Eve/December first box? I knew any sign of minimalism wouldn’t last for her. As if her kids need any more crap!
Easter chocolate, pyjamas, maybe some craft or books, that’s it for us.

Reactions: 5
You can all eat a bag of dicks. Her comforter is 5 years old, FIVE YEARS OLD! She also has 760 other covers as well. Which is why it’s lasted 5 years.
Also, here is a list of stores with king single stuff, actually lots more have them with great selections as well but I don’t get a kick back from them.
View attachment 2796076View attachment 2796077
Far out, what a depressing looking bedroom. Looks like an orphanage! So dull (just like Kyree).

Reactions: 6
Both look like tit doll. Give up, stick to your bleeping kitchen corner. Candid photos but all posing for the camera FFS.
Those frames look so dark and heavy, and don’t match the room in my opinion. Why not one piece of art there instead? So many contemporary Indigenous artists using gorgeous colour schemes these days.

Reactions: 7
Those frames look so dark and heavy, and don’t match the room in my opinion. Why not one piece of art there instead? So many contemporary Indigenous artists using gorgeous colour schemes these days.
She could hang one of granny saggy tits moo’s paintings there to brighten the barn up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what, I know you are joking, but they would seriously be better... 🥴
No, I wasn’t joking, I really liked some of the really bright paintings of hers. They really would brighten up Kyree’s dull house.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It doesn't look comfortable sitting on a blanket on a couch on a hot night.

I can't remember. Is that their only tv room? No where else with recliners to sit comfortably and watch tv or a movie?
They have a tv in their bedroom & one in the playroom that got the giant new couch recently.

Reactions: 4
Ergh she must think Ben is such a good “electrical carpenter” cos she has no other friends or gets anyone else to help. All the DIY tit he does is crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ergh she must think Ben is such a good “electrical carpenter” cos she has no other friends or gets anyone else to help. All the DIY tit he does is crap.
100%
My husband isn’t an electrical carpenter, he’s a mechanical engineering carpenter who has a habit of over building things 🙄 he says Bben’s work isn’t great.

Reactions: 8
Weird how when she’s spending her own money she’s buying crappy frames from Spotlight, but we are expected to buy expensive framed prints from Love JK. Also strange how she only trusts “Fitzies” to print her photos, and not the aforementioned business 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely embarrassed to say this, but we built our home shortly after Kyree built hers in Pindara Waters & I actually took some inspiration from her build for my own. We’ve been in our home for 7 years now, two children later & we still have the same lounge, mattress for our bed & rugs. The only thing we’ve upgraded is our dining table because the one we had when we moved in was second hand from my MIL and never really to my taste, but served the purpose before we could afford to buy our own.

WTF KYREE. Your second build was so much nicer, even on the smaller block of land. I don’t understand what’s happened to this build, I honestly see it as a downgrade.

We live in Sydney & would eventually like to move into an older home with more character & charm, a bigger yard etc - but I know what I want. I wonder if Kyree regrets this build or her decision to move? It’s not even like the house is bigger with more room - just a larger yard but is definitely not “whimsical and magical”…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.