Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moo is so proud of her baby getting dolled up to see Taytay.šŸ¤¢
Easy when you havenā€™t paid for anything .

Reactions: 6
Does she want a medal for keeping the same bed for two years? duck I dislike her wastefulness and Iā€™m no greenie.
IMG_7237.png

Reactions: 4
I wish the ad standards people would crack down on influencers for their apparently inability to mark ads clearly. Kyree is shocking for this - notice that every time she hashtags something as an ad or a sponsorship it's in microscopic text that somehow always manages to either be the exact same colour as the background so it blends in or else it's hidden underneath her name and song and filter choice at the top of the page. Contrast this to how obviously all her affiliate links are where she'll get money for it - big text, front and centre, even has a separate colour background to make it stand out more.
Completely agree.

It needs to be clear that it's an ad not be deceiving and try and hide it.

Is the cubby house waterproof? As when it rains and they get the cold damp mornings it may just rot.

Reactions: 7
Or showing her Coven & Co dresses and saying ā€œnot sponsoredā€ the same weekend theyā€™d paid to fly her to Sydney, put her up in a nice hotel and gave her VIP Taylor Swift tickets? Ummā€¦
These influencers really think their followers are stupid donā€™t they šŸ™„

Completely agree.

It needs to be clear that it's an ad not be deceiving and try and hide it.

Is the cubby house waterproof? As when it rains and they get the cold damp mornings it may just rot.
Yes this 100% Why doesnā€™t she use the paid partnership tag at the top? And why not just be upfront about Coven paying for Taylor swift in advance instead of being coy about it. So disingenuous

Reactions: 9
I wonder if that so called tree house is gifted? I remember when balls was working on his shed makeover and when the reveal was done boom everything was gifted!!.. same with the kids bedrooms.. she's so bad with never disclosuring until the end.

Iā€™m not a close follower of Kyree but why have they built some big fancy house and not given the kids a room each? Do the boys want to share?

Also why does her dicky hair cut remind me of a character out of Arthur the Aardvark?
Itā€™s a terrible hair cut.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The boys did start out with a room each, wanted to share apparently so this barn now has two playrooms.
My absolute pet hat is jumping on furniture, beds/lounge chairs. These turds have a bloody big #gifted trampoline to jump on.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The boys did start out with a room each, wanted to share apparently so this barn now has two playrooms.
My absolute pet hat is jumping on furniture, beds/lounge chairs. These turds have a bloody big #gifted trampoline to jump on.
She would have directed them to jump I bet

Reactions: 5
When Kyree & Sherise did that Christmas party years ago ruined by a drunk Olivia white, granny saggy tits moo posted pics of herself jumping up & down on a hotel bed. So unnecessary & pathetic behaviour from an adult.. IMO.

Reactions: 8
People are going to be told to go eat a bag of dicks when they question anything bbben the builder has done on this monstrosity . Good āœŒšŸ¾vibes & arse licking only thank you.
I notice the wrist brace too - too much w*nking or is he on workers comp and probably shouldn't be doing anything physical.

• Haha
Lucky they were five year old kids in her audience, if they were 15 at least one of them would have told her to F off & eat a dick.šŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know what the teachers truly thought about the educational value and literary content of her book šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
When Kyree & Sherise did that Christmas party years ago ruined by a drunk Olivia white, granny saggy tits moo posted pics of herself jumping up & down on a hotel bed. So unnecessary & pathetic behaviour from an adult.. IMO.
Oh gosh, that Xmas party might be up there with the best/worst thing Iā€™ve seen on the internet - off to find if footage still exists

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasnā€™t the Christmas party also the time she posted photos of her bare breasts to the internet?
(context: she was still breastfeeding Loxely and decided it was a fabulous idea, after a night away from the baby, to flex that left tit was bigger than her right tit).

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.