Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with this window… the full length butted up to the short one looks hideous.
IMG_7344.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The black rod really stands out.

Side note. I can see now why they put the panel up on the fence to try and have some privacy.
Imagine standing in your back yard and numb nuts and his fishwife next door are inside having back tickles on the exquisite couch 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Do we think the dog has been bitten by a snake or that she's woken up to the fact that her life aint that magical or BBennyBallSack has been cheating on her again? I clicked on her story yesterday and nothing came up. It's been very quiet.

Reactions: 5
Do we think the dog has been bitten by a snake or that she's woken up to the fact that her life aint that magical or BBennyBallSack has been cheating on her again? I clicked on her story yesterday and nothing came up. It's been very quiet.
Busy calibrating her new personality now that the joint room, cubby house and Taylor Swift are done. Probably doing faux Easter staging and filming this weekend so she can spruik as much sponno land hill as possible this week so brands can sell their crap in time for shopping $$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe 😂 she 😂 got 😂 a 😂 life job 😂

• Haha
My kids didn’t do that to our lounge, they were normal kids who did normal kid stuff but they were never unsupervised long enough to destroy my lounge.

Attachments

So can we assume that Kyree is not one to exercise discipline in her house? I had three kids and no way in hell would they ruin furniture like that. How about teach your children right from wrong, respecting their family’s belongings and that actions have consequences?

Far out. Also thoughts and prayers with Socks who didn’t ask for this life but is no doubt tethered to something away from the camera lens.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My kids didn’t do that to our lounge, they were normal kids who did normal kid stuff but they were never unsupervised long enough to destroy my lounge.
My kids eat on the couch and we do get spills etc, but nowhere near that bad! She’s saying that’s a WEEK’S WORTH of damage?! Our couch is 10+ years old (no point replacing it with young kids) and it’s nowhere near that bad.

Reactions: 6
My kids eat on the couch and we do get spills etc, but nowhere near that bad! She’s saying that’s a WEEK’S WORTH of damage?! Our couch is 10+ years old (no point replacing it with young kids) and it’s nowhere near that bad.
Yep, same.

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget that Denvaah Rubble can whatever the faaaark he wants, when he wants. No wonder that couch is feral.
The other two must be grots too.

Maybe this happened 🤔 when Kyree was watching one of her 373366326 shows in her bedroom lounge room…
My god she’s the funniest for furniture advice. Nothing is an investment, looks like tit and clearly just obsesses over trends.

That's not just food. That's drawing! How about disciplining your kids kyree?

Haven't seen socks lately where is the dog? Is she realising hes not instagram aesthetic, she worked out he won't watch a ipad all day, he's being tied to somewhere off camera 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Haven't seen socks lately where is the dog? Is she realising hes not instagram aesthetic, she worked out he won't watch a ipad all day, he's being tied to somewhere off camera 🤔
His coat has probably grown out to its natural length, so she’s hiding him until his next groom when she can cosplay him as a Labrador again. Or Granny is back from the US and he’s living there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.