Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a treehouse that’s a fkn cubby house under a tree you dumb ass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she think she discovered king single beds? They’ve been around for years Kyree, my 17 year old had one.
That bedside table might last but it won’t last in this house. Remember the green ones she bought on clearance for the new house, that was 12 bedsides ago. The room isn’t what little boys want, why can’t they just have a room they want? I had a bed the same as that in 1979, I was in hospital with a broken leg.
IMG_7235.png
IMG_7236.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think she discovered king single beds? They’ve been around for years Kyree, my 17 year old had one.
That bedside table might last but it won’t last in this house. Remember the green ones she bought on clearance for the new house, that was 12 bedsides ago. The room isn’t what little boys want, why can’t they just have a room they want? I had a bed the same as that in 1979, I was in hospital with a broken leg. View attachment 2784938View attachment 2784939
Holy tit - what an ugly room!!! 🤢🤮 Those poor boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her children are tall, that’s why they need a king single bed. They’re not THAT tall Koi.
Why didn’t the boys get the bigger room to share instead of President Laskaluxe?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love when she talks about things being made to last or whatever, as if she’s planning to keep anything 😂

The room is awful. Really awful. How convenient that Denver was ready to move out of his cot, right when Snooze was ready to pay for a bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was hoping for those poor boys she’d collaborated with Adairs for the new bluey campaign, but then I realised she loves buying them tonnes of tit, but only to suit her aesthetic. Poor kids. Someone buy them a Spider-Man throw for the love of god

I’m probably two Kyrees wide and also have TaLl kids. I’ve never had any issue lying in bed and reading with my kids in their single beds? If you have the space (and don’t plan on replacing their bed frame seasonly), of course go bigger. That bedroom is not big enough for those bed frames.
822B5C0E-7F31-461E-A1A3-09F61F89C3EB.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Looks like a joint room in the nursing home….except for the never read kids books.
So ugly.

Reactions: 11
Those rooms aren't for the kids. Where's the fun bright quilt covers? Bluey or whatever they like?

And it all looks like winter bedding. You don't need all that.

One more thing. When cleaning does she move the bed and bedside tables to vacuum under the rugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really has to stop calling that thing a tree house.

And it’s being built for content not for the kids

The cubby is going to be hot as hell. Why don’t the windows open?! Where’s the airflow?!

yeh and they are opaque … so kids wont even be able to see outta them .

Reactions: 2
The NOT a tree house would have been more useable without walls, now it’s just a giant hotbox on stilts. #MeMoRiEs made, #exquisitely enchanting, #farken hothouse.

Reactions: 8
I wish the ad standards people would crack down on influencers for their apparently inability to mark ads clearly. Kyree is shocking for this - notice that every time she hashtags something as an ad or a sponsorship it's in microscopic text that somehow always manages to either be the exact same colour as the background so it blends in or else it's hidden underneath her name and song and filter choice at the top of the page. Contrast this to how obviously all her affiliate links are where she'll get money for it - big text, front and centre, even has a separate colour background to make it stand out more.
---
The NOT a tree house would have been more useable without walls, now it’s just a giant hotbox on stilts. #MeMoRiEs made, #exquisitely enchanting, #farken hothouse.
Yeah, I'm not sure why it needed insulation. Unless they put an aircon in it it's not going to keep out the WA heat, and it's not as though it really gets cold enough there that you'd need insulation to play out in it in winter. Put a jumper on and the kids would be fine.

Reactions: 12
People are going to be told to go eat a bag of dicks when they question anything bbben the builder has done on this monstrosity . Good ✌🏾vibes & arse licking only thank you.

Reactions: 10
I wish the ad standards people would crack down on influencers for their apparently inability to mark ads clearly. Kyree is shocking for this - notice that every time she hashtags something as an ad or a sponsorship it's in microscopic text that somehow always manages to either be the exact same colour as the background so it blends in or else it's hidden underneath her name and song and filter choice at the top of the page. Contrast this to how obviously all her affiliate links are where she'll get money for it - big text, front and centre, even has a separate colour background to make it stand out more.
Or showing her Coven & Co dresses and saying “not sponsored” the same weekend they’d paid to fly her to Sydney, put her up in a nice hotel and gave her VIP Taylor Swift tickets? Umm…

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.