Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She weirdly has one reel of him still there. I wonder if she forgot. Probably the biggest one where he comes home. She should be embarrassed but I’m sure she isn’t.

Reactions: 8
Still being tagged in dog posts on 31/3
Happy International Women’s Day to this remarkable woman. What has Kyree ever done that’s remarkable? Birthing the worlds biggest baby’s aren’t it, keeping furniture stores in business isn’t it, having a 🤮hawt🤮husband🤮 isn’t it and it’s certainly not being a good pet owner.
I have freckles on my butt more remarkable.
IMG_7688.jpeg
IMG_7685.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Still being tagged in dog posts on 31/3
Happy International Women’s Day to this remarkable woman. What has Kyree ever done that’s remarkable? Birthing the worlds biggest baby’s aren’t it, keeping furniture stores in business isn’t it, having a 🤮hawt🤮his-brother isn’t it and it’s certainly not being a good pet owner.
I have freckles on my butt more remarkable. View attachment 2862387View attachment 2862388
Even Socks had to earn his keep in the short time he was a Harvey Hillbilly Hick.☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The whole Sox situation is really crappy. She rushed into it (even though she assures us she didn’t) and wasn’t ready. I WISH she’d own it and use her platform to say yes she was wrong, and Sox has been rehomed and this is why… because dog ownership is a huge responsibility. Use her platform to educate others and show that she’s human and makes mistakes.

I feel for sox. I can’t imagine giving my dog away after six months 🥺. I hope he went to a family that gives him the world. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ky has un archived a couple pics of socks… I suspect they may be undisclosed ads and she’s trying not to breach her contract

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would love to spot Socks on a dog adoption page looking for a new home.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely been busy archiving socks posts and un archiving a few.. hello kyree we see you!!

Reactions: 5
100% if she featured socks in a sponsored post, that post is staying on her grid. The company paid for that advertising spot!!

Reactions: 5
Who the duck cares how you dry towels or how you go in once a week & put your brats clean clothes away. By the way Ky you have previously mentioned the said brats put away their own laundry.
No dog hair to Hoover/ sweep/ mop now hey?

Reactions: 7
NOT ONE DOG HAIR TO BE SEEN!!!!!! WHERE IS SOCKS KYROI??? YOU CAN’T JUST ERASE FAMILY MEMBERS AND THINK NO ONE WILL NOTICE!!!!!
IMG_7210.jpeg

Reactions: 7
IT’S NOT A bleeping HOOVER. It’s a Wertheim you ignoramus.

No wonder Godfrey’s went broke with this idiot working with them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.