Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely do not understand dry mopping?? Isn’t the whole point of mopping to wash the floor??

Reactions: 7
I absolutely do not understand dry mopping?? Isn’t the whole point of mopping to wash the floor??
Thank goodness it's not just me! I prefer to vacuum as I hate sweeping and having to pick up the mess. The vacuum can do all that for me.

• Heart
I have a Sabco piece of tit dry and wet mop, I use the dry pad on my stairs because two teenage girls with long hair 😤 but honestly dry mopping the house, as useless as tits on a bull really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s just sweeping?? I use a long handled dustpan 😂
She’s got that many fancy Hoovers and extra battery packs etc, it would be so much faster to vacuum.

It’s just sweeping?? I use a long handled dustpan 😂
She’s got that many fancy Hoovers and extra battery packs etc, it would be so much faster to vacuum.
Kyree Is an overgrown spoilt brat toddler who thinks she knows everything & is one step above every other mere mortal.

Reactions: 10
As i said on jessiika thread sweeping doesn't do anything it doesn't pick up stuff effectively as vaccum cleaner, it pointless and a waste of time, i can't believe neither of them can be bothered to get out 1 of the 50 HOOVER they were gifted..💩💩💩 you'll never catch me sweeping my vaccum lives within arm reach so it can be used anytime of the day. Lol

Reactions: 6
Where is this kitchen Kerry? With your dog?
I remember someone questioning why a newborn needed a play kitchen and her saying it will grow with Alaska 🤬
Classic Kyree. Buys tit before she needs it and gets bored of it before it’s even been used 😵

Reactions: 8
Everything is just so disposable to her, including pets. Weird that she has this grandma aesthetic and likes some old fashioned and ugly things, but I guess she doesn’t like them due to sentiment or having had them for ages. Just due to bad taste.

is there actually anything she has had for a few years? Even her engagement ring has changed.

Reactions: 12
Everything is just so disposable to her, including pets. Weird that she has this grandma aesthetic and likes some old fashioned and ugly things, but I guess she doesn’t like them due to sentiment or having had them for ages. Just due to bad taste.

is there actually anything she has had for a few years? Even her engagement ring has changed.
I feel like the bags under her eyes have been there since exiting the womb - a real antique

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always play music over clips of Denver speaking?
Sure he said “this makes my heart happy mummy” sure. Koindest kids ever, when the affirmation card says so.

Reactions: 5
i Can’t understand a word Barney Rubble mumbles.
i guess no mud pies will be baked in the NOT a treehouse oven.

Reactions: 3
I was talking to someone about flights today and to gave me a flashback to another kyroid-ism demonstrating her inability to understand words. When she was at an airport between flights and said she had a “delayover”. She dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was talking to someone about flights today and to gave me a flashback to another kyroid-ism demonstrating her inability to understand words. When she was at an airport between flights and said she had a “delayover”. She dumb.
bleeping hell.
We need to get a giant net, gather all these imbeciles & heard them towards a big cliff. Emmylou, Kyree & Sarah K are first up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always play music over clips of Denver speaking?
Sure he said “this makes my heart happy mummy” sure. Koindest kids ever, when the affirmation card says so.
the other two have had speech delays so maybe he also has a significant speech issue and she doesn’t want feedback on it?

ps- she hasn’t ever disclosed that the other two have speech delays, but its been apparent in videos of them speaking, hence she no longer posts reels of them speaking.

Reactions: 9
the other two have had speech delays so maybe he also has a significant speech issue and she doesn’t want feedback on it?
Easy, don’t film the kids at all & post them on the internet, know one will know they have speech delays & no one will comment. Problem solved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell.
We need to get a giant net, gather all these imbeciles & heard them towards a big cliff. Emmylou, Kyree & Sarah K are first up.
I’m happy to supply the net, it’ll be a sound investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.