Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IT’S NOT A bleeping HOOVER. It’s a Wertheim you ignoramus.

No wonder Godfrey’s went broke with this idiot working with them.
Ooohhh…. I like this. It’s her fault they went bust!
(Rather liked Godfrey’s and am sad they soon will be no more. Nice to have Kez to blame)

Sorry but WTF using a dryer during Summer? We haven't had rain in months, you don't need a dryer as towels dry just fine on a washing line. And drying your undies inside? I just don't understand, it's been so hot here. All my washing drys outside.
For some reason she seems to be allergic to washing lines. Remember the hanging sheets over the pool fence?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weren't socks food bowls in the laundry? Coz if i remember she had them in there and some toys but they're no longer there when she was filming her boring washing stories.. 😴 just more evidence she got rid of him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how anyone in their right mind would follow her earnestly or actually think she has good advice. She’s as disingenuous as duck. Where’s the dog, Kyree? You bragged about it for 12 months. Now he’s gone. She won’t dry clothes using a clothesline, but will use a dryer in warm weather, this witch just pisses cash away… how could anyone actually follow her?

Reactions: 14
Weren't socks food bowls in the laundry? Coz if i remember she had them in there and some toys but they're no longer there when she was filming her boring washing stories.. 😴 just more evidence she got rid of him.
The amount of crap she bought (was gifted) for a dog she only kept for a few months is disgusting. And agree with Screeny, at least I can respect Jessika for not dumping her dog even though she finds him difficult.

Could her content be any more boring? He’s a photo of my ugly new but dated laundry with the families underwear drying in the corner. At least crop that out Kerry.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There's a job as a cleaner going at nearby school. Kyree and her giant mop and Hoover should apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of crap she bought (was gifted) for a dog she only kept for a few months is disgusting. And agree with Screeny, at least I can respect Jessika for not dumping her dog even though she finds him difficult.
In that caption, Jessii also said sorry to everyone who warned her about the dog mess and that they were right! Come on Kyree. Your turn.

Oooh i forgot to post!!! Granny moo dropped her hat in an op shop and someone picked it up and they sold it to them!! :ROFLMAO: she’s trying to get it back, says it sentimental.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Could her content be any more boring? He’s a photo of my ugly new but dated laundry with the families underwear drying in the corner. At least crop that out Kerry.
Yeh I'm so surprised she didn't get rid of mars, but good on her on for sticking with it even though she said it's hard, we know she can be neglectful but sometimes she can be honest which is nice to see, but yeh that doesn't fit kyree perfect family narrative unfortunately. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
IT’S NOT A bleeping HOOVER. It’s a Wertheim you ignoramus.

No wonder Godfrey’s went broke with this idiot working with them.
I can still remember when she filmed an ad for a vacuum a couple of years ago.
I can’t remember the brand because she referred to it as a bloody Hoover throughout the whole ad and it most definitely wasn’t one.
Commenters were confused and asked if it was a Hoover or ____ (insert unnamed brand here) and she still couldn’t see how she messed it up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can still remember when she filmed an ad for a vacuum a couple of years ago.
I can’t remember the brand because she referred to it as a bloody Hoover throughout the whole ad and it most definitely wasn’t one.
Commenters were confused and asked if it was a Hoover or ____ (insert unnamed brand here) and she still couldn’t see how she messed it up.
She’s not even English 🥴 I hate how she falls back on that excuse.

The 🤡she is married to might be English but hasn’t he been in Australia from about the age of 10, no excuse for calling the VACuum a Hoover.

Reactions: 9
Yeh I'm so surprised she didn't get rid of mars, but good on her on for sticking with it even though she said it's hard, we know she can be neglectful but sometimes she can be honest which is nice to see, but yeh that doesn't fit kyree perfect family narrative unfortunately. 🤦‍♀️
You know what they say about family’s who portray themselves as perfect… same with telling everyone how hot your husband is and his great your relationship is. 99% of the time it’s the complete opposite. Kezza trying to convince herself as well as her followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.