Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is right up this cunts alley to replace her dog like she replaces all her furniture and other meaningless tit! You don’t update living things you pig of a person!
---
I know we joke but she would have given loxley away in a second if she would get away with it

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hopefully just leftover breeders that she followed when she was looking the first time 😬

Kyree, you are not suited to a dog, especially not a puppy.

Reactions: 11
I know I said I thought she’d get another dog by the end of the year, but surely not this soon.

Kyree, you are seriously deluded if you think you can just delete Socks and get another dog in his place and everyone will just think “awww how cute!!!”. Unless Socks is literally dead (hopefully not) and you are in no way responsible, there is nothing you could say to justify this. Nothing. This isn’t his fault. It’s the result of an impulse purchase and crappy pet ownership. Another puppy will be exactly. The. Same. Probably cuter though, I guess that’s all that matters.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion

misskyreeloves - we don’t talk about socks so please just look at this ugly vintage box

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This seems all very expensive to spend at least $110 on some stepping logs.

Does Kyree hope that all 3 kids will play outside while she sits inside watching Netflix.

Screen_Recording_20240406_150847_Instagram_exported_11421~2.jpg

Reactions: 4
The giant kids will have to step on their tip toes because jethro has placed the logs too close together, such a fantastic eye for detail mate.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The giant kids will have to step on their tip toes because jethro has placed the logs too close together, such a fantastic eye for detail mate.😉
About to say the same thing, worlds largest kids surely have the worlds largest feet 🤨

Reactions: 6
At this point I'm convinced she got rid loxley too we never see him either.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ can she be any more obvious if she really doesn't like something she gets rid of it or never shows it.

Reactions: 7
I’m so sad for Socks, and the fact she’s still ignoring the situation is disgusting.
Must be having another life purge, offloading all her gifted content onto her mum’s fb marketplace. Lots of bnwt feather and noise, next, petal and pups on there 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.