Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For an influencer she has terrible brand knowledge. Are they Vans or are they Sketchers?
IMG_7666.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For an influencer she has terrible grand knowledge. Are they Vans or are they Sketchers?View attachment 2860768
I’m certain this is a marketing tactic to be seen more in searches, it fucks me off if I’m searching for a particular item and sellers are listing all brands in the description to be more visible to increase the chance of a sale.

I’m certain this is a marketing tactic to be seen more in searches, it fucks me off if I’m searching for a particular item and sellers are listing all brands in the description to be more visible to increase the chance of a sale.
Fark I’m naive, I’d never think of that when selling things online.

Reactions: 5
No I remember this dumb witch calling her converse vans. She must think that this is a word for sneakers in general like some people say Hoover meaning any vacuum. But she gets so many words wrong I just feel like she is just dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I remember this dumb witch calling her converse vans. She must think that this is a word for sneakers in general like some people say Hoover meaning any vacuum. But she gets so many words wrong I just feel like she is just dumb.
Well she does have an Arts degree… (I have one as well, so no shade, just feel qualified to say it 😆).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she does have an Arts degree… (I have one as well, so no shade, just feel qualified to say it 😆).
I think hers is more a ’farts degree’, because she is full of 💩.
---
This seems all very expensive to spend at least $110 on some stepping logs.

Does Kyree hope that all 3 kids will play outside while she sits inside watching Netflix.

View attachment 2859223
This dipstick wearing his little gloves so he doesn’t get any nasty splinters in his giant delicate hands, but the kids are never shown wearing hats unless she’s being paid to advertise them. Sun cancer anyone.🌞☀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew getting the dog was a huge mistake and she’d hate it and that everything is disposable to her, but I’m still shocked that she ditched him so quickly.

Reactions: 17
Is Granny Moo MIA ? Granny and Grandpa too seem to have disappeared with Soxs

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I’m going to be like a dog with a new home bone over socksgate.
riffraffpets featuring dozens of posts with his personalised freebies 😡
IMG_7675.jpeg
IMG_7674.jpeg
IMG_7673.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Holy tit granny moo is offloading heaps of stuff kyree gets for free! She has a knack for misspelling tho - cheres instead of Ceres, covers and co instead of coven... as well as the above.
LOTS of brands kyree has promoted!
---
I think I've asked this before and apologies I can't remember what the answer was. Are her parents still together?
Her dad is her step dad i think.
---
Screenshot_20240407-145748_Facebook.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: they must be granny moo's, can't see kyree in Trent nathin.
---
There are more but here's some
Screenshot_20240407-150951_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240407-151018_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Holy tit granny moo is offloading heaps of stuff kyree gets for free! She has a knack for misspelling tho - cheres instead of Ceres, covers and co instead of coven... as well as the above.
---

---
View attachment 2861061
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: they must be granny moo's, can't see kyree in Trent nathin.
---
View attachment 2861079
View attachment 2861080
Her brains had to come from somewhere 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I've asked this before and apologies I can't remember what the answer was. Are her parents still together?
Grannymoo & Pup are together. I think that’s what the grand brats call him. He’ s stepfather to Kyree & the troubled brother & father to the music building brother. I think Moo& him have been to get her for a long time.
Why do I even know this crap about strangers from the other side of the country.🙀

• Haha
---

---
View attachment 2861061
---
View attachment 2861079
View attachment 2861080
I think she purposefully misspells and gets granny moo to offload for fear of detection by the brands who gift it all

• Angry
  • Wow
---

---
View attachment 2861061
---
View attachment 2861079
View attachment 2861080
I just went to have a look. So much stuff she's selling.

Grannymoo & Pup are together. I think that’s what the grand brats call him. He’ s stepfather to Kyree & the troubled brother & father to the music building brother. I think Moo& him have been to get her for a long time.
Why do I even know this crap about strangers from the other side of the country.🙀
Thanks! I don't think I've heard Kyree mention it.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t work out what was so weird about this door. The skirting and architraves look awful together 🤮
IMG_7680.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I might be wrong, but it looks like Kyree has deleted all traces of Socks from her page?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.