Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red jug is vintage Tupperware.

I can see some of that crap being thrown into the neighbours yard.

Reactions: 5
How tf do her walls look like that and she claims to clean them once a week? I have two kids, a big dog and white walls and they have never been dirty like that and I have to be honest I never clean them. White walls are fine if you’re not a family of grubs.
---
The follower who messaged her said wash hands after they come inside not before, she’s lacking comprehension skills and always so defensive. She’s not cut out for influencing. It’s actually not hard to get kids to wash their hands after playing outside, mine do it without even being asked now because I explained to them why it was important. Does she not worry about the germs out there playing with the dog and coming in grabbing snacks etc? Anything to sit on your phone and avoid actual parenting I guess

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How tf do her walls look like that and she claims to clean them once a week? I have two kids, a big dog and white walls and they have never been dirty like that and I have to be honest I never clean them. White walls are fine if you’re not a family of grubs.
I don’t understand this either, our walls have NEVER looked like hers, surely it’s just undisciplined kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
---
The follower who messaged her said wash hands after they come inside not before, she’s lacking comprehension skills and always so defensive. She’s not cut out for influencing. It’s actually not hard to get kids to wash their hands after playing outside, mine do it without even being asked now because I explained to them why it was important. Does she not worry about the germs out there playing with the dog and coming in grabbing snacks etc? Anything to sit on your phone and avoid actual parenting I guess
Agreed, pretty sure her back door is in the laundry, pretty easy to get them to wash their hands in there. They probably don’t wash their hands after they use the toilet as well 🤮

Reactions: 10
Love the Woolies walk off and how she looks to make sure that whoever is holding her phone is still filming.

Screen_Recording_20240322_142552_Instagram_exported_35067~2.jpg

Reactions: 1
Wrong thread?! Although now Im trying to picture Emmy Lou and Kyree hanging out 😆
Whoops!! Sorry guys.

Kyree complaining about her walls. I don't understand why she doesn't just give them a wipe with a damp cloth. Why does she need such a harsh cloth.

Does Ben wash his hands? I couldn't quite understand him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whoops!! Sorry guys.

Kyree complaining about her walls. I don't understand why she doesn't just give them a wipe with a damp cloth. Why does she need such a harsh cloth.

Does Ben wash his hands? I couldn't quite understand him.
You mean you don’t speak Neanderthal? He doesn’t look like he washes anything to me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i don’t understand why they have to drag their filthy hands on the walls & it’s not ‘having fun’ standing on your head on the lounge chair & dragging your feet over the walls. Chairs are for sitting on, I would hate to have these feral brats in my home.

Reactions: 7
Please tell me this is a rinse and repeat ad, not another new bleeping mattress for President Alaska 😨
Kerry, you look much older than your mother, this is NOT a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me this is a rinse and repeat ad, not another new bleeping mattress for President Alaska 😨
I think it’s the same footage. The other ad looks like it’s been deleted?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2828219
She's crazy if she's leaving that hand beater in the cubby. They are the best beaters, much better than any you get now.
True. But no need for such tools with kezz’s shake ‘n’ pour pancakes.
---
What’s the mattress count to date? Is Alaska living some kind of enchanting princess and the pea like scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I miss it or was there no mention of the magical socks in the ranting about her filthy kids and their inability to wash their hands? Because my dog makes just as much mess as my kids but it’s nothing like what she’s having to clean. Maybe a little less eye bleeping herself and Netflix and a bit more actually telling her kids what not to do.

Reactions: 8
I’m going to Socks was all too much when Benny Bigfoot is in the mines, so he just comes to visit every other weekend

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.