Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t with all the pictures in the wrong size frames. It looks so bad. Iā€™d have to walk around her house with a squint so i didnā€™t have a full blown OCD panic attack

Reactions: 12
My niece is Alaskaā€™s age, I just shows her this bedroom, sheā€™s staying with her favourite aunty because she sick and they have a brand new baby (incase people wonder why sheā€™s not at school šŸ˜†) I asked her if she liked it, she said the desk was small, the window curtain thing and lights are weird, the drawers were yucky and the doona cover wasnā€™t very pretty, overall itā€™s a no for her šŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My niece is Alaskaā€™s age, I just shows her this bedroom, sheā€™s staying with her favourite aunty because she sick and they have a brand new baby (incase people wonder why sheā€™s not at school šŸ˜†) I asked her if she liked it, she said the desk was small, the window curtain thing and lights are weird, the drawers were yucky and the doona cover wasnā€™t very pretty, overall itā€™s a no for her šŸ˜†
That desk is so narrow. How can anyone sit there. It'll just be a dumping ground when she's older.

Reactions: 9
Koi saying šŸ’£laska is almost as tall as her, the woman is a fool & the kid looks silly with those giant bows pinned to her big red head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Socks where are you, you should be out pissing on Bbbbenny Boy No Nuts leg while he builds the NOT a tree house with his impeccable eye for detail?šŸ•

Reactions: 8
Five thingsā€¦

I canā€™t stand all those handles, what a nightmare to clean around all of them.

My walls have never looked like that, Iā€™ve always had white walls.

Teach your brats RESPECT.

Where are all the thrifted items from the Kmart cubby in Piara Warders?

Lastly, is that really a chair? Or did a tyrannosaurus take a tit in your lounge room?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It makes me irrationally angry when she calls the cubby a tree house! I swear she lives on a different planet. šŸ‘½

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was awhile ago šŸ¤Ŗ showing my age

she didnā€™t have many friends, she also worked at Myer and basically Benny was her only friend. She put him forward once for ā€œhot Tradieā€ in a radio comp. He didnā€™t win.
Thanks for the goss!

I didn't know Kyree worked at Myer.

Reactions: 2
IMG_7511.png

She's crazy if she's leaving that hand beater in the cubby. They are the best beaters, much better than any you get now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.