Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such attention to detail Bbbenny Boy. I know it’s a cubby & doesn’t really matter but Koi carries on like the oaf is a Master builder.
Where is she going to fit all the junk she has bought for herself to play with, the cubby is not THAT big. Aside from being too hot to play in it must be very dark inside unless he has fitted lights in it. It’s not a treehouse.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Such attention to detail Bbbenny Boy. I know it’s a cubby & doesn’t really matter but Koi carries on like the oaf is a Master builder.
Where is she going to fit all the junk she has bought for herself to play with, the cubby is not THAT big. Aside from being too hot to play in it must be very dark inside unless he has fitted lights in it. It’s not a treehouse.
An eyesore is what it is.

Reactions: 3
Our Rural Sexless Granny certainly has a way with words as she tries so hard to be witty and fails miserably with her film reviews. She said THE GENTLEMAN on Netflix was “Impeccably Enjoyable “. Can’t polish an uneducated turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our Rural Sexless Granny certainly has a way with words as she tries so hard to be witty and fails miserably with her film reviews. She said THE GENTLEMAN on Netflix was “Impeccably Enjoyable “. Can’t polish an uneducated turd.
Didn’t she study journalism at uni?🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More shithouse art for the house of horrors. For someone who shops small, I rarely see her actually shopping small. I have a very talented friend who is an artist, she pops up on Instagram searches, she could have painted her something a million times better and would have made sure the scale was right for the area. But not our Kerry, straight to Kmart to print more tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
More shithouse art for the house of horrors. For someone who shops small, I rarely see her actually shopping small. I have a very talented friend who is an artist, she pops up on Instagram searches, she could have painted her something a million times better and would have made sure the scale was right for the area. But not our Kerry, straight to Kmart to print more tit.
waitaminutttttte wasn’t merry only a couple weeks back telling us all how printing at chain stores was awful quality and then tagged some local whoever for her ‘candid film prints’ (or some other drivvle?) and their superior printing quality…

AND WHO BE PRINTING ‘ART’ AT KFART NOW KEZZA?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wash the walls & teach your brats to respect their home.
Is she framing that stupid print to hang in the powder room? Is that the same room I call the toilet or bathroom?

Wash the walls & teach your brats to respect their home.
Is she framing that stupid print to hang in the powder room? Is that the same room I call the toilet or bathroom?
Oh lord is powder room not a thing in the eastern states? In WA it is a toilet room with a hand basin in the same room.

• Haha
Or you could do what a lot of normal people do and buy sizes that will last more than a few months before being grown out of. 🙄 I don't know anyone with young kids that would size down, especially sUpEr TaLl ones. But I guess it's not a problem when you're getting gifted endless pjs anyway

Attachments

For the love of god, learn how to use a bleeping ruler and measure photos.
IMG_7502.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg what an abomination! Why didn't she print it a bit bigger and then trim it to size?? She has NFI.
I think it’s too tall and it’s bent and distorting too 😂
---
Or you could do what a lot of normal people do and buy sizes that will last more than a few months before being grown out of. 🙄 I don't know anyone with young kids that would size down, especially sUpEr TaLl ones. But I guess it's not a problem when you're getting gifted endless pjs anyway
What she means is she usually buys three sizes up and when that doesn’t fit, she assumes it’s because the clothes are a large fit. Not because her children are actually pretty average and not at all special.

Reactions: 7
It‘ a fugly frame & the poster is even more fug.
---
AND she has ruined the healer family for me.😠

Last edited:
Here’s some art for you Kerry, tie ya fucken brats to the coffee table and they won’t destroy their powder room 🙄
---
She’s got to be trolling. SURELY she is not going to hang that.
Fits with her aesthetic though, granny fug. She has zero idea (clearly) of 90’s decor trends. I don’t see yellow and blue gerberas anywhere!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.