Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Socks can’t get the ugly shoes when he’s tied to the coffee table.
That’s true, plus they don’t need shoe storage inside, they store them on their feet, better off having it outside where they’re typically barefoot.

Reactions: 5
That house has the weirdest placement of windows, they all seem to be shoved in corners. God I dislike what they have done. I just had a look at the unedited version on the builders website, it’s a nice house, just not theirs.

More whinging about driving for an hour with three kids in the car, use some discipline then you useless fool instead of waffling about core memories.

When have you restored anything? I mean you had a magical dolls house from marketplace that has never been seen again. Liar.
IMG_7487.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That house has the weirdest placement of windows, they all seem to be shoved in corners. God I dislike what they have done. I just had a look at the unedited version on the builders website, it’s a nice house, just not theirs.
How do they cope when they come up to Perth?

Reactions: 1
My great grandson got a fantastic core memory yesterday f’wit, he saw his dad, a concrete carpenter fall 3 mts from a ladder & break badly both wrists. He went off in an ambulance & came home with 2 big plaster casts & a surgery date for later this week.
Go shove a ‘piece’ up your bragging boney backside. The dolls house junk was ‘restored’ by creepin Jethro anyway wasn’t it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My great grandson got a fantastic core memory yesterday f’wit, he saw his dad, a concrete carpenter fall 3 mts from a ladder & break badly both wrists. He went off in an ambulance & came home with 2 big plaster casts & a surgery date for later this week.
Go shove a ‘piece’ up your bragging boney backside. The dolls house junk was ‘restored’ by creepin Jethro anyway wasn’t it?
I hope your great grandson is ok, what an awful thing to witness.
of course Bbenny would never fall, he’s fucken perfickt 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Sorry to read this Bizzie, I hope the surgery is successful and he recovers quickly.
Also! Respect! Great grandma! 🙌

Reactions: 3
I hope your great grandson is ok, what an awful thing to witness.
of course Bbenny would never fall, he’s fucken perfickt 🤮🤮🤮
The little one is over the shock of it, got out the 40 year old Fisher Price Dr kit & is ‘fixing’ dad. Bbbenny being the worlds tallest person would not need a ladder in the first place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
More whinging about driving for an hour with three kids in the car, use some discipline then you useless fool instead of waffling about core memories.
Why would she whinge about something like that when she moved down south to be away from everything, she just whinges about anything and everything these days

Reactions: 7
Sorry to read this Bizzie, I hope the surgery is successful and he recovers quickly.
Also! Respect! Great grandma! 🙌
Thank you, I really am not as old as great granny sounds. Supposedly the wrists will be ok again in about 6 or 7 weeks. 🤞he can still do his job, he’s young & fit so hoping for a good outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is a miserable wizened sack of bones. Talk about being old before your time,
Of course she just hasn’t got the time or patience to go to the salvos she’s just too important you know.

Reactions: 2
Does she think picking up items, sorry, too busy for that, ordering items from the salvos online makes up for the fact that her kids wear pjs once, get sentimental Christmas signs and door keys for Santa annually, or that she buys new gumboots for her giant flippers every year, the annual couch change, the bi yearly mattress updates, new season new bedding….
Buying Grannies buffet and hutch from her estate sale and kitchen canisters from the salvos doesn’t cut it for me.
Also, your wicker clothes hamper is NOT A bleeping VINTAGE FIND, that has irked me since she got it. Nothing from your era is vintage love, you’re thirty bleeping four.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.