Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's an old buffet she's using to store towels and photos.

It just seems like another piece of furniture you don't need. They also get really dusty inside and you have to remove everything to clean it.

View attachment 2820232
That looks like something out of my grandmas house, that generation were such furniture hoarders they all had something like this and it was to store a bunch of useless tit.. and it ugly.. these days in morden houses we have so much in bulid storage you don't need it. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The dumb witch will be all passive aggressive when people give their opinions on her new old junk collecting cupboard. No one cares if you paint the thing or place it in your barn upside down you fool.
Im sick to death of these bragging insta f’wits today.🤬

Reactions: 7
Because she is a hoarder and needs to fill all available space in her home
I think this is her issue. Kerry built a McMansion because in her kind “bigger is better” but with no firm idea as to how she was going to use the said space. She has enough room in her bedroom for a king size bed, a 2.5 seater couch, a floor lamp, dog beds and crates and now a buffet hutch? 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just when you think it can’t get worse, Kerry says HOLD MY BEER CORDIAL.
Kyree is well and truly in her granny era.

Also if she's using it as a linen cupboard to store towels, why the photos and dusty bric a brac? It makes zero sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the duck does she need towel storage when she has multiple LARGE drawers in her bathroom, a massive walk in wardrobe and THEN a storage room off their bedroom full of shelving? This lady is absolutely COOKED

“ towel cupboard closer to the shower”
YOU HAVE DRAWERS RIGHT THERE KYREE. THIS IS FURTHER AWAY

Attachments

Reactions: 10
WHO IS USING SO MANY TOWELS.

Mine are stored in our linen cupboard. I take the dirty towels to the laundry and then grab the clean towels on my way back past.

Reactions: 7
How the duck does she need towel storage when she has multiple LARGE drawers in her bathroom, a massive walk in wardrobe and THEN a storage room off their bedroom full of shelving? This lady is absolutely COOKED

“ towel cupboard closer to the shower”
YOU HAVE DRAWERS RIGHT THERE KYREE. THIS IS FURTHER AWAY
So the buffet is stocked full of toilet paper and toothpaste?

So she stores the bulk of the toiletries in her room?

Why didn’t they design for shoe storage
View attachment 2820470
I hate those drawers.

Also hate that the neighbours can see into my wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t with the overflow bathroom storage. Who wants their bathroom stuff visibly stored in a separate room. Maybe use one of your storage rooms (or whatever you called them) for your bulk buy toilet paper.
F2A21597-78EB-4D9C-8523-A091D09DFCBF.jpeg

That is not an antique item, it’s not even vintage really. It is a garbage 90s pine dresser made to look turn of the century. This faux heritage style was all the rage in the 90s/00s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that’s the look she’s going for 😬
Yeah I guess she has been relatively consistent with choosing (or attempting to) 90s themed decor for this house. Black curtain rods, gold picture frames, crappy ‘oil painting‘ art. She really should have put pipeline furniture in the kid rooms, a water bed in hers, a velvet sectional lounge in the barn area, and dusty pink rose floral curtains everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I guess she has been relatively consistent with choosing (or attempting to) 90s themed decor for this house. Black curtain rods, gold picture frames, crappy ‘oil painting‘ art. She really should have put pipeline furniture in the kid rooms, a water bed in hers, a velvet sectional lounge in the barn area, and dusty pink rose floral curtains everywhere 😂
I want to see her kitchen makeover with terracotta tiles, yellow walls and blue accents 😂
---
Shocked she hasn’t got some ceramic ducks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.