Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so much second hand embarrassment when she posts these kinds shots. Inside Granny’s cottage is so dull and lifeless.
I have that exact lamp 😭😭😭 but mine is 10 years old so I definitely didn’t copy her 😂 but if I was to take a photo of the corner it’s in, in our lounge room there would be dog toys everywhere, my house is always clean and tidy but it’s also lived in. There is no sign of life in the place, it doesn’t spark joy.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I feel so much second hand embarrassment when she posts these kinds shots. Inside Granny’s cottage is so dull and lifeless.
I have that exact lamp 😭😭😭 but mine is 10 years old so I definitely didn’t copy her 😂 but if I was to take a photo of the corner it’s in, in our lounge room there would be dog toys everywhere, my house is always clean and tidy but it’s also lived in. There is no sign of life in the place, it doesn’t spark joy.

🤣🤣🤣 Granny's cottage.

It doesn't look lived in ar all. You're right.

You just couldn't relax in that house as Kyree is probably looming over you.

Reactions: 6
Sweet Jesus, what the duck is this 😳View attachment 2816650
---
The worlds most sentiment person everrrrrr who just loves a tradition, sends her kids on an egg hunt weeks before Easter, because Instagram. This witch kills me.
The Way she had to push the exposure on this pic because lord Jesus Peter rabbit knows it ain’t this beautiful light happening in her dungeon kitchen. Also, no Easter crockpot?

Kerry turning her bedroom into half living area with a floor lamp isn’t giving Studio McGee serenity vibes.

Dust central.

Why would you need another couch in your bedroom? Jeepers.

All of her art and furniture is awkwardly sized and mismatched. It’s really odd to look at. Nothing Studio McGee about it.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 Granny's cottage.

It doesn't look lived in ar all. You're right.

You just couldn't relax in that house as Kyree is probably looming over you.
It not only doesn’t look lived in, it doesn’t look good. There’s nothing aesthetic about it. Some influencers houses don’t look ‘lived in’, a bit cold, but at least they look expensive and lush. There is nothing desirable about Kyree, Ben, the kids, the house, the location, the dog, her boring as duck life.. it’s giving.. depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It not only doesn’t look lived in, it doesn’t look good. There’s nothing aesthetic about it. Some influencers houses don’t look ‘lived in’, a bit cold, but at least they look expensive and lush. There is nothing desirable about Kyree, Ben, the kids, the house, the location, the dog, her boring as duck life.. it’s giving.. depression.
The house is ugly on the outside and worse on the inside. Not sure what she was thinking.
She is most basic beige witch ever, he’s repulsive and her kids look insufferable. Alaska looks mean, spoilt and indulged, Barney looks like a little prick and Loxley just looks like a sad, lost sweet boy.
Nothing she has or does influences me in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dust central.

Why would you need another couch in your bedroom? Jeepers.

All of her art and furniture is awkwardly sized and mismatched. It’s really odd to look at. Nothing Studio McGee about it.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm not sure about that either. How often would you use it? The idea of a parents retreat may sound good, but not sure how practical it is if you're shut off in the bedroom while your 3 kids are scribbling all over the tickle your back couch.

Maybe instead have a third bathroom? If you have people staying over they don't have to share with the kids.

The whole house is a tit show.
This house was definitely a downgrade from her house in piara waters... 🤦‍♀️ I'd be devo going from morden looking house with a pool into barn with a sandpit with no privacy. I don't what they were thinking!

I still don’t understand the couch and tv in the bedroom…the kids also have a tv room and there’s the lounge room. How many people are watching tv at one time? Surely the kids could watch in the lounge and their tv room be a formal lounge with another tv?

Just when you think it can’t get worse, Kerry says HOLD MY BEER CORDIAL.
Is that the only part? As it looks like it's missing the bottom half. It'll look funny. Where's it going to go? Is it to hold all the bunny ornaments from Bed Bath and Table.

• Haha
The dear old lady next door to me only died last week and Kerry has already managed to ransack her house for furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look, I see what she’s trying to do and I think it would look passable if painted. But it’s not at all cohesive to anything else in her house.

I hope instead of paying cash for it, she traded the family room bedside tables for it.

Reactions: 7
Oh Jesus she’s really embracing the grandma within. I really don’t understand her aesthetic at all 🤢
Why didn’t she renovate a heritage home? Making a modern home “vintage” just doesn’t work

So it's an old buffet she's using to store towels and photos.

It just seems like another piece of furniture you don't need. They also get really dusty inside and you have to remove everything to clean it.

Screen_Recording_20240317_170913_Instagram_exported_33108~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look, I see what she’s trying to do and I think it would look passable if painted. But it’s not at all cohesive to anything else in her house.

I hope instead of paying cash for it, she traded the family room bedside tables for it.
Me too, but it’s not right for this house. My friend is renovating a 100 year old home and has restored a piece like this to use for this exact purpose and it looks fabulous in her home, this looks like they can’t afford furniture so are relying on hand me downs.

Reactions: 9
It’s the sort of thing I expect to see at my parent’s place, or back at uni when people were in share houses with furniture from Salvos because it’s all they could afford. Her house is a mismatched mess. I think it’s stupid to put towels in there too.

Clashes with the fake cane basket right next to it.
---
Adding the modern looking gold handles. Why??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.