Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed so much when she said some drip designed the wallpaper especially for the joint room.😂🤣😂 How hard is it to design squares?🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sweet Jesus, what the duck is this 😳
IMG_7434.png

---
The worlds most sentiment person everrrrrr who just loves a tradition, sends her kids on an egg hunt weeks before Easter, because Instagram. This witch kills me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sweet Jesus, what the duck is this 😳View attachment 2816650
---
The worlds most sentiment personal everrrrrr who just loves a tradition, sends her kids on an egg hunt weeks before Easter, because Instagram. This witch kills me.
WTF is that.

Someone has too much time on the hands to tie blue ribbons on chairs and the candlestick or paper towel holder in the background.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So timeless that this tit will never see the light of day again. I would never sell my kids childhood for some free tit from bed bath & table. She thinks she’s creating this magical childhood, all she’s creating is confusion, greed and resentment in the name of material junk.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Sweet Jesus, what the duck is this 😳View attachment 2816650
---
The worlds most sentiment person everrrrrr who just loves a tradition, sends her kids on an egg hunt weeks before Easter, because Instagram. This witch kills me.
It's hilarious!! Those ridiculously high horrendous cane stools with a blue ribbon attached to the back - she is like the exact opposite of anyone who has even a glimpse of interior design savvy. The frame around that tv - it makes me physcially flinch it's so bad.

Reactions: 8
So timeless that this tit will never see the light of day again. I would never sell my kids childhood for some free tit from bed bath & table. She thinks she’s creating this magical childhood, all she’s creating is confusion, greed and resentment in the name of material junk.
Tell me you don’t cook without telling me you don’t cook Kyree. I would never hang that fire hazard above an open flame.

Reactions: 10
Is she joking? Hide some ‘stuff’ for a hunt?? Plates and cups? And ornaments?? WTAF 😱 Also egg cups aren’t for hard boiled eggs, Kerry. They’re for dippy eggs… you know the runny kind!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
THIS was her concept for the ad? The ludicrous suggestion that you should hide plates and CANDLESTICKS in your enchanting cottage garden for you kids to find?
C5FAC5B4-1657-4B70-B54D-15EE6A185FF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
THIS was her concept for the ad? The ludicrous suggestion that you should hide plates and CANDLESTICKS in your enchanting cottage garden for you kids to find?
View attachment 2816800
Absolutely laughable! I find most things she does so cringe but this has got to be the absolute worst thing she has ever done!!
There’s nothing magical about Easter (or Christmas) when you’ve eaten the eggs and done the hunt weeks before the actual day. And, Kerry, Easter is about more than just rabbit themed junk and chocolate!!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely laughable! I find most things she does so cringe but this has got to be the absolute worst thing she has ever done!!
There’s nothing magical about Easter (or Christmas) when you’ve eaten the eggs and done the hunt weeks before the actual day. And, Kerry, Easter is about more than just rabbit themed junk and chocolate!!
Excuse me, what’s more important than Peter Rabbit? Ooops, it’s Mr Bunny this year, my bad, hard to keep up with all her enchanting traditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Mummy, is it Easter?”
“No, we are just filming an ad”
“Oh. So what are we doing next weekend?”
“Fake Easter with your father while he’s in town”
“Right okay. And actual Easter?”
“Never mind about that”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Better not hide the chocolate eggs in the cubby or they will be melted before the brats find them. It’s NOT a tree house.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.