Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That treehouse cubby would be like an oven to play in, why the door & fake windows?
I guess Jethro is off at weeerk this week & Koi is too busy washing all the filthy couch rug cover to bother posting any more of her boring, sorry enchanting loife for us plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That treehouse cubby would be like an oven to play in, why the door & fake windows?
I guess Jethro is off at weeerk this week & Koi is too busy washing all the filthy couch rug cover to bother posting any more of her boring, sorry enchanting loife for us plebs.
That cubby gives me nightmares. Like an old pine sauna from 1984.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Allegedly up on the mine site, then she took over his insta and flooded it with her choice of content. Other tattlers/gomi babes might know more. She's definitely dropped off a bit.
Why do these women stay with these assholes, I mean the women are insufferable moles (Kerry, Georg etc) but kick their cheating arse to the kerb. Is it the financial stability they provide? Because let’s face it, these bored mummy fans whores are allergic to working.

Reactions: 5
Allegedly up on the mine site, then she took over his insta and flooded it with her choice of content. Other tattlers/gomi babes might know more. She's definitely dropped off a bit.
Explain why he does everything he asked 😂 she's got him under her thumb and got him a tight rope by the looks making sure he's got no time to cheat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean if she wants him to stay faithful her fashion and hair won’t be doing her any favours, he probably feels like a grandmother fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean if she wants him to stay faithful her fashion and hair won’t be doing her any favours, he probably feels like a grandmother fucker.
He is no fashionista either, perfect match of old farts In a Young body.

Reactions: 4
He is no fashionista either, perfect match of old farts In a Young body.
You’re right, I’m so repulsed by his shirtless body and face I rarely notice his fashion. I had no idea he had gone to Lowes and bought their basic tee in every colour. Hawt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They must be absolutely drowning in mugs. How many whimsical hot chocolates with enchanting squirty cream from a can do they drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus bleeping christ.
Sentimental cups for kids aged 7, 5 and 3. Ok then. So much CRAP 😤😤😤😤😤
Your kids don’t like taking turns because they’re undisciplined assholes.
Lol @ the most ironic plaque in all of Kyree’s precious collection…
“The Harvey Burrow” 😂😂
I really hope the company that sent this are just purely trolling her for shits and giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't feel right to countdown to Easter.

The tv screen saver. Do you really need that?

What is she going to do if it's hot for Easter? Film the kids in winter pjs drinking hot chocolate?

Reactions: 11
This time last year she was looking for ways to eradicate poor old Pete the Easter Bunny, now she has a stupid rabbit screensaver on the tv.
What a f*ckwit.🐣🐇🐇🐇.
Koi thrives on buying useless tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The floating shelf really irks me. Then I see the black curtain rods with the gold frame of the tv and I literally start twitching with how fugly it all is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.