Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with this crap any longer honestly. I’m a nurse working every single day seeing what this virus does and then seeing people like Misha duck about and not stick to what they are told to do. It isn’t that hard Misha to not see your boyfriend. I would love to see mine but I know it ain’t possible!!! Jesus bloody Christ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These influencers who do f all all day cant seem to stay home and do nothing when thats what youre supposed to do 😂 Misha I hope you know how completely selfish you are, and people will get sick and probably die because of you.

She should come out and say "I dont care who gets sick bc of me and may die bc my happiness is more important" at least tell it like it is Misha 😘

I suggest everyone unfollow, unsubscribe etc. to her, lets show her that you cant get off being so reckless with other people lives just because you want to have sex with your bf and go to disney world :) lets be real we all know its a big fat lie when she says " we would have NEVER travelled to disney had we known this was going to happen, pls stay home like me" and then 3 days later gives up on not letting other ppl die because its too boring for her.

Reactions: 4
She speaks over everyone, she does it in videos with her Mum aswell.
I don’t see how she doesn’t get on Georgia’s nerves, I always think it’s a strange friendship, ‘G’ always sounds so done with her but then they are always giving it the spiel that they’re best friends. I reckon Georgia and Emily Philpott talk about Misha behind her back, they just seem on a different wavelength.

Reactions: 2
I can’t deal with this crap any longer honestly. I’m a nurse working every single day seeing what this virus does and then seeing people like Misha duck about and not stick to what they are told to do. It isn’t that hard Misha to not see your boyfriend. I would love to see mine but I know it ain’t possible!!! Jesus bloody Christ
thank you so much for your service. its unfortunate that people like misha arent doing what theyre advised to and putting everyone around them at risk. and then going on social media and essentially promoting this type of behaviour to her hundreds of thousands of followers. so selfish.

We both have the same risk so I don’t have to self isolate for 2 weeks and therefore I can be with my boyfriend and go out with him? The rules are there for a reason and she’s trying to justify that they’re different for her because her boyfriend spends time with different people everyday?? Wtf is she going on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all, I’ve just created an account here specifically in response to Misha’s IG stories detailing her boyfriend staying with her. I cannot express how angry and sad I am. I found Misha a while ago and have been slowing growing tired of her content but this is my final straw. My great aunt spent Mother’s Day alone this year because of everything that went on. We all know the key to ‘delay’ is to stay in your family homes and not mix. So many of us and our loved ones are suffering but she physically cannot stay away from her boyfriend? Guess what Misha, I have a partner of four years. I haven’t seen him for two weeks. I miss him, but I will still NOT be seeing him until we are advised it is safe to do so. It’s heart breaking but it’s life. You should try getting one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So I’m just confused, has cobi chosen to spend the entirety of the lockdown with Misha at her house instead of seeing his family ? Because if so, then so be it, that’s fine. but if he thinks that he can still see his family they are both horrendously wrong, I feel like misha needs someone to get a mild case related to her or cobi ( obviously she is the only reason for this to be spread ) just to actually make her aware she is not immune, as she seems to think she is. She needs to grow up. If she can’t deal with having time apart from her boyfriend at this age. 😳

The point of 14 day isolation (especially after travelling to/from a high risk country) is that you may not start showing symptoms for 7 days but may be carrying it. She lasted 3 days then they’ve went to the park aswell which we’ve all been told to absolutely avoid 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think they have chosen each other over family, which I would never do. I just don’t understand the attachment they have for each other.

And yes you’re right r.e. isolation period since she came back from her holiday that she just had to see out! But as you say they both think they’re invincible.

I couldn’t imagine being away from my mum and brother right now...

Reactions: 3
Wow. The stupidity of this girl baffles me. They shouldn't be seeing each other, she has been AWAY, he has been at his house and she has been at hers. This is how it should stay, you can't just pick and choose where you'll be living during social distancing!

Yeah I think they have chosen each other over family, which I would never do. I just don’t understand the attachment they have for each other.

And yes you’re right r.e. isolation period since she came back from her holiday that she just had to see out! But as you say they both think they’re invincible.

I couldn’t imagine being away from my mum and brother right now...
LOL lets see how he stands being stuck with her for the forseeable future i doubt their relationship will last but good luck Misha 😂

I highly recommend ppl unsubscribe, unfollow, etc.
Were all suffering bc of ppl like her so maybe if she didnt get all those views and subscribers her head size would decrease just a little. Shes has no personality other than being insufferably annoying and stuck up, she cant spell or have any intelligent thoughts whatsoever, and aside from that she puts all of society at risk

LOL lets see how he stands being stuck with her for the forseeable future i doubt their relationship will last but good luck Misha 😂

I highly recommend ppl unsubscribe, unfollow, etc.
Were all suffering bc of ppl like her so maybe if she didnt get all those views and subscribers her head size would decrease just a little. Shes has no personality other than being insufferably annoying and stuck up, she cant spell or have any intelligent thoughts whatsoever, and aside from that she puts all of society at risk
You’re totally correct, I’ve completely unfollowed and unsubbed because she really thinks she comes above a pandemic. Grow up, Misha.
Oh and totally, how he’s going to deal with her, I don’t know!! There’ll be no free hotel stays during those three weeks, hope you know that! 😉

I called her out on it on insta and she deleted my comment 😂 hit a nerve did I?:sneaky:
I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed for sure, my mum is an essential worker and I saw her for the last time yesterday for I don’t even know how long for my own safety and she chooses to do this and put others in danger. Makes me so upset.
And yea don’t worry, I have tried multiple times to call her out on her wrong doings on insta and she just deletes all those comments. She’s pathetic and can’t take criticism. The best anyone can do is unsubscribe and unfollow. Or a mass spam so she can’t delete ALL of them 😂

is there anywhere we can report her for not following the quarantine rules post travel?

Reactions: 2
is there anywhere we can report her for not following the quarantine rules post travel?
I wouldn’t even know, I live in NZ!! Hopefully someone in the UK knows, because that needs to be done, for everyone’s safety, especially considering she’s still going outside to parks etc. makes me so mad that she used the excuse “we both aren’t showing symptoms anyways” doesn’t matter if you don’t show symptoms! that does not mean that you don’t have it and can’t pass it onto someone who could develop deadly symptoms. So stupid and irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Shes an idiot. Like a fully fledged uneducated ignorant idiot. She may have done well in her exams like she so loves to declare all the time but this girl lacks any form of common sense or real world intelligence. Or she wouldnt act like this and she wouldnt be doing the opposite of gov advice.

Reactions: 6
Girl needs to give it up with the singing and dancing tiktoks. She can’t dance and never mimes the words right!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.