Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Mum’s vlog she tries to say she’s not spoilt!
Not spoilt but got a Dior bag strap, FORGOT her Mum bought her Dior hair clip - no biggie, Chanel trainers that she’d not even bothered to try on etc...yeah not spoilt.

Reactions: 3
Her boyfriend seems like a bit of a dick saying that he’d never buy her gold jewellery as he HATES it even though she says she doesn’t like silver, but then it’s as if he’s doing her such a favour by relenting and buying her that Gucci ring. Mate, buying gifts for people is supposed to be about what they like.

Reactions: 5
How does she have so little interaction on her socials? Her Instagram comments and YouTube comments are next to nothing? She has 215K subs on YT. Her latest video was uploading 19hrs ago with only 29K views and 40 comments? Its been like that for a while, and constantly on her Instagram. Does she buy her followers and subscribers?

Reactions: 1
It confuses me when she says that “she’s not been on her phone at all “ as an attempt to look like she’s “ living her life “ but like... posts what she did during the day where she is CONSTANTLY on her phone. Is she aware that you don’t have to be on social media to be deamed ON YOUR PHONE

What happened to her taking her boyfriend to Bali?😂. Instead she’s prancing around Disneyland completely overdressed with her friend??

Reactions: 2
Disney and Universal are closing on Sunday for all of March due to COVID-19, not sure what Misha and Georgia will do for the rest of their trip. They are lucky they got out of Europe when they did bc US has banned all travel from Europe to US because of how risky it is over there (ppl their age could be carriers -> i.e. very mild symptoms of a cold but could give it to hundreds of other ppl) but here we have Misha and Georgia living their best lives in Disney. Btw Im a Canadian and my bf lives in USA, I had to cancel my trip to visit him bc of this whole corona virus and ppl like Misha are still just ignoring the recommendations. It bothers me that these "influencers" think theyre above everything

Last edited:
I feel like she tries way too hard to be relatable and quirky and it just comes across as really weird

Why on earth does she do that thing with her hands when trying to pose? It aggravates me so much 😂

Toodle pip......

you aren’t going to make this a thing Misha. Stop it. 😐

Reactions: 7
Disney and Universal are closing on Sunday for all of March due to COVID-19, not sure what Misha and Georgia will do for the rest of their trip. They are lucky they got out of Europe when they did bc US has banned all travel from Europe to US because of how risky it is over there (ppl their age could be carriers -> i.e. very mild symptoms of a cold but could give it to hundreds of other ppl) but here we have Misha and Georgia living their best lives in Disney. Btw Im a Canadian and my bf lives in USA, I had to cancel my trip to visit him bc of this whole corona virus and ppl like Misha are still just ignoring the recommendations. It bothers me that these "influencers" think theyre above everything
Georgia made a instagram video about how you have to still have fun in times like these ~ they are being irresponsible going from a high risk country to Disney where tons of people, little kids, elderly, etc, when other people are being responsible and cancelling plans... but good job Georgia and Misha... gotta have fun, very happy for you two.

Reactions: 4
If he wasn’t getting all the perks from dating this spoilt brat who gets absolutely EVERYTHING “gifted” to her then we know damn well her boyfriend would not be bothering with her 😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also her going on about her “TaN LiNeS” hun, that’s a sun burn 😂 the only time you tan is when it’s fake and comes from a bottle 😂😂

Attachments

Also I’m all for wearing what you want BUT wtf are some of these outfits she’s prancing around disney/universal in. She went for tea in a satin red basque/body the other night!!

Reactions: 4
Hopefully her and Georgia self isolate at home for 14 days when they get back to England, as is required by public health for any travellers returning home... We'll see if that happens 😂

Hopefully her and Georgia self isolate at home for 14 days when they get back to England, as is required by public health for any travellers returning home... We'll see if that happens 😂
the boyfriend will be delighted, another 2 weeks away from her 😬

Reactions: 6
LOL Misha sounds sick in her latest insta story.. her voice is super hoarse and keeps breaking 🙃 but they feel perfectly fine :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.