Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now her sister is back in the house? Even though Misha’s argument for having Cobi over was that neither of them wanted to be alone for 3 weeks?! Does the whole Grimes family share one brain cell?

Reactions: 7
And now her sister is back in the house? Even though Misha’s argument for having Cobi over was that neither of them wanted to be alone for 3 weeks?! Does the whole Grimes family share one brain cell?
The whole family not just her sister 😂

Reactions: 1
Just replied to her story asking if Cobi is still at hers, and she’s said he’s gone home too! Thinking of the covid breeding ground they have created is making my skin crawl 🤢

Reactions: 4
Just replied to her story asking if Cobi is still at hers, and she’s said he’s gone home too! Thinking of the covid breeding ground they have created is making my skin crawl 🤢
She really is so stupid. Does she think she is above the rules that everyone else has to abide by? Sure enough Cobi will pop up again over the weekend and go back and forth between households.

Reactions: 3
No chance do they actually think that's acceptable💀 I'm surprised people aren't calling them out on it seen as everyone else is having to go without seeing their families/partners😠

No chance do they actually think that's acceptable💀 I'm surprised people aren't calling them out on it seen as everyone else is having to go without seeing their families/partners😠
They think theyre above the law, the societial norms, basically anything all us "normal" folk have to abide by because we werent born being the amazingly smart, sophisticated Misha Grimes

Can’t believe cobi has gone home to his family after seeing her, considering she was abroad and not following any safety precautions at all while there 😳 wonder if his fam will get sick, 100% her fault. Disgusting. She’s not immune because she is an “influencer”

Anyone live in the uk and know where to report this, because that is straight up flouting the rules. NZ has police constantly enforcing these rules and arresting if flouted.

Can’t believe cobi has gone home to his family after seeing her, considering she was abroad and not following any safety precautions at all while there 😳 wonder if his fam will get sick, 100% her fault. Disgusting. She’s not immune because she is an “influencer”

Anyone live in the uk and know where to report this, because that is straight up flouting the rules. NZ has police constantly enforcing these rules and arresting if flouted.
in Canada she would be in jail for 6 months for what she has done and also have to pay a fine of $100,000, also some ppl are now being charged with terrorism for what Misha is doing (ex. breaking quarantine after international travel) as they are basically harming the health and safety of the entire country

Her whole family are breaking rules.

- her sister was at their house, fucked off and came back again.
- she was in the USA not taking any precautions at all and no matter how many times she tried to bullshit the whole “if I knew it was like that I wouldn’t have gone”, she had the whole ten days to get her ass home and still decided not to.
- got home, lasted THREE bleeping days of isolation and invited her BOYFRIEND around
- said boyfriend came around I’m guessing got his duck and couldn’t deal with her whiney attitude and lasted about a week and LEFT to go back to his vulnerable family.
- not even TWO weeks (minimum gestation time for the virus) her stupid ass family comes home 😂

I swear to bleeping god if Cobi pops his little ass back anytime before that lockdown is over I’m creating a group chat and ripping her a bleeping new one.

I don’t get to see ANY of my family or my partners family for I don’t even know how long and that’s how it will stay until it’s safe to do so.

I genuinely dislike her. and I don’t hate people. The fact she puts her desires and wants above EVERYONES safety, disgusts me. Also for the love of god SPELL CHECK.

I don’t know where she even lives/based around. Otherwise I would report her. She’s broken so many rules.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If you can find out which county she lives in, you can report someone for breaching covid 19 restrictions on the police website for that county.

It is actually ridiculous for her to be publicly flouting the rules like this! But then again, she genuinely doesn't think she's doing anything wrong! Oh Misha, please watch the news!!!! 700 deaths in UK alone in the past 24 hours, but these rules dont apply to her oh no. Ridiculously misinformed! You can;t just bend the rules given by the CMO and PHE!! Its not one rule for one and one for another? You cant pick and choose while rules to follow ! Silly.

The situation of her not taking this quarantine serious is actually a super big deal. She can for sure get in trouble. She’s not only broke the rule one time but several times. It’s not ok. It’s not one rule for us then on each for her. Someone report her I’m clueless with that kind of thing.

It is actually ridiculous for her to be publicly flouting the rules like this! But then again, she genuinely doesn't think she's doing anything wrong! Oh Misha, please watch the news!!!! 700 deaths in UK alone in the past 24 hours, but these rules dont apply to her oh no. Ridiculously misinformed! You can;t just bend the rules given by the CMO and PHE!! Its not one rule for one and one for another? You cant pick and choose while rules to follow ! Silly.
That’s the thing that pisses me off though, she’s not clueless and unaware of everything, I’ve see countless people call her out about her rule breaking and she just deletes the comments even the more polite ones. She’s well aware, just feels that she doesn’t need to take it seriously. Wouldn’t surprise me if Cobis grandma gets ill from this from her.

Sorry Misha. But I just saw someone comment “is it okay if I see my partner if I have done the 2 week isolation period”. She’s an idiot and using her platform to risk lives.

I urge you all to do the same, hopefully it gets heard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oooooh how predictable, a Boohoo loungwear haul for #LockdownOutfits... is a whole spare bedroom full of clothes not enough for you Misha? People might be dying but at least you look good and hashtag "insta worthy" in your boohoo tracksuits. :mad:

Reactions: 6
omg “wow my boobs look huge”

no, no they don’t. I literally didn’t even notice her boobs... because they aren’t really existent tbh, and that’s okay ? Why does she always need to make it apparent to people that she is indeed a female 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.