Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch her Tiktoks and I refuse. The blurred out IG story previews are enough to put me off.

The fact she deletes comments doesn’t surprise me - she isn’t smart enough to come back with a reason. That, or she’s smart enough to not give one, because there isn’t one. This isn’t opinion this is NHS and Govt advice! I’d rather spend the three weeks alone and inside than be like her. I’ve lost total and utter respect. Will it be worth it when they inevitably break up? 😂

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t even know, I live in NZ!! Hopefully someone in the UK knows, because that needs to be done, for everyone’s safety, especially considering she’s still going outside to parks etc. makes me so mad that she used the excuse “we both aren’t showing symptoms anyways” doesn’t matter if you don’t show symptoms! that does not mean that you don’t have it and can’t pass it onto someone who could develop deadly symptoms. So stupid and irresponsible.
Not sure what the UK rules are but in Canada you are encouraged to report to the government if you know anyone who isnt isolating for 14 days even after domestic travel, its no longer self quarantine but it is madatory by the gov't and you can be fined i think 10,000 and put in jail for min 6 months for breaking these rules. But Misha doesnt think its serious 💁‍♀️

She keeps saying ‘ I haven’t done my 2 week isolation’ what is she actually talking about? Does she plan on swanning around after 2 weeks seeing who she wants? Also.. having Cobi around is ridiculous in my opinion. How childish and selfish is she.

Reactions: 5
She named and shamed a small business for commenting on her latest bikini pic, referred to herself as a small business (what???) and then said "Don't send hate."

Sorry, you getting sent free items, trying on overpriced tat and acting like a spoiled brat does not make you a small business.

Reactions: 6
I think I just lost brain cells trying to read this and comprehend what she was trying to say. At this point I need proof that she was a supposed “straight A’s student” because this is just not it. Good lord.
what the hell is that even trying to say 😂😂

• Haha
what the hell is that even trying to say 😂😂
I’ve tried to read it multiple times and it honestly is doing nothing but giving me a headache 😂 I’m assuming it’s her trying to be deep but just sounding like a dumb ass, as per usual 😂😂

• Haha
“Playing the sims 4 for the first time”
“I used to play this all the time as a teenager”

Something doesn’t quite add up there misha hun.

Reactions: 2
I think I just lost brain cells trying to read this and comprehend what she was trying to say. At this point I need proof that she was a supposed “straight A’s student” because this is just not it. Good lord.
surprise surprise she’s deleted all the comments about her terrible grammar🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
where is one week closer? is that a place 😂 "a challenge and itself" ????????

im surprised she even graduated middle school with that grammar 😂
maybe she can spend this isolation learning how to sound smarter than a 7 year old

And is she actually assuming this will all be over in 1.5 weeks aswell 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't think she meant it will be over in 1.5 weeks. I think she meant we are 1.5 weeks closer to it being over

Ahh my bad, I thought she was taking the 3 week lock down literally 🤣

To be fair when I first read it I thought that too 😆 if her grammar wasn't so bad we wouldn't actually struggle so much to read her captions

Reactions: 3
I get some people have trouble with literacy etc but if you claim this is your job and that you work really hard and productively on it, SPELL CHECK for Christ’s sake 😂😂 like she got called out for it on that mumbo jumbo post and has changed it to be correct HOWEVER has still made a spelling error in her story with the spelling of the word “literally”... come on... you’re in isolation/lockdown it’s not like you haven’t got the time to do a quick spell check before posting it, then you can get on with your quote on quote “productive day”/ sitting in your bed all day demanding money from people when I’m assuming it’s quite a hard time regarding profits at the moment, but no no Misha needs her money to pay the bills she doesn’t have lmao 😂 greedy brat.

I almost think she dictates her captions and her phone just writes what it thinks it’s hearing, it’s the only explanation I have for the lack of grammar/spelling!! If she’s genuinely writing those then duck me she really writes as she speaks.

Reactions: 4
I almost think she dictates her captions and her phone just writes what it thinks it’s hearing, it’s the only explanation I have for the lack of grammar/spelling!! If she’s genuinely writing those then duck me she really writes as she speaks.
That could be the case but like it’s her “job” would it kill her to type it herself and put thought and care into it 😂

No she’s genuinely just thick as duck i called her out once and sent her her story trying to explain how to use words correctly she thanked me and said she never knew that got it right once then proceeded to do it again i genuinely just believe she is the most illiterate girl ever trying to become famous but cant even interact properly because of her spelling etc and also looks terrible if it is a sponsored post

can't even bring myself to watch her "lockdown with my boyfriend" vlog! makes me so so annoyed! I am a keyworker and have had to move away from my partner due to infection risk :( so silly of them to be flaunting the way they disregard the governments rules! I really hope her young impressionable viewers know better!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.