Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM SO bleeping MAD, people are dying from Covid-19 and she writes this. Like does SHE KNOW what self isolation is. You don’t see your boyfriend the day you get back. IDIOT.

I commented about how dangerous it was and she DELETED my comment. What if she gets Cobis grandma, family, friends SICK. EVERYONE GO AND bleeping SPAM HER. How irresponsible.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I AM SO bleeping MAD, people are dying from Covid-19 and she writes this. Like does SHE KNOW what self isolation is. You don’t see your boyfriend the day you get back. IDIOT.

I commented about how dangerous it was and she DELETED my comment. What if she gets Cobis grandma, family, friends SICK. EVERYONE GO AND bleeping SPAM HER. How irresponsible.
she’s a twit. My boyfriend got back from Barcelona a few weeks back and we stayed apart for 14 days even though he wasn’t symptomatic. He even said we shouldn’t risk it because of my grandparents and other family. What is the matter with her?!

Reactions: 3
she’s a twit. My boyfriend got back from Barcelona a few weeks back and we stayed apart for 14 days even though he wasn’t symptomatic. He even said we shouldn’t risk it because of my grandparents and other family. What is the matter with her?!
Misha & Georgia shouldve came back early when they heard about this, but they wanted to have all their days at disney right :rolleyes: but guys its really stressful for them.. like their fun trip was dampened by the fact that ppl are dying, how annoying 🙃 Now they need a rescue plane? LOL rescued from their 10 day vacation they didnt want to cut short.
Also they are most definitely gonna have it, with all the interaction theyve done, social distancing doesnt mean going to disney world (a place where ppl all over the world go, and has tons of germs on a normal day), inviting a random lady back to your room to hang out with you, touching everything and shopping at the airport for clothes.

Spam them if they dont self isolate for 14 days, that includes isolating from Misha's mom who is in her 50s and her dad, and Coby because he can give it to his family members. I dont care if theyre just trying to "live their lives and have fun guys" , when ppl are dying i reallly dont care about if youre sad bc you cant see your bf who you left for two weeks for another 14 days after you chose to go to disney in the middle of a pandemic 😂

I think we all know these influencers are incredibly selfish but it will definitely come out more with this situation.

she keeps reiterating that they didnt know the severity of the situation when they left england but there are no excuses for them continuing to go to eat out, go for drinks, etc right up until the very end of their trip, knowing full well what they were doing. and picking up a random girl off the flight to hangout in your hotel room?? they really dont give a tit do they

Reactions: 2

she keeps reiterating that they didnt know the severity of the situation when they left england but there are no excuses for them continuing to go to eat out, go for drinks, etc right up until the very end of their trip, knowing full well what they were doing. and picking up a random girl off the flight to hangout in your hotel room?? they really dont give a tit do they
I agree! When it got bad they shouldve stopped going into disney world and stayed at their hotel!

Reactions: 1
Because let’s be honest, no one would willingly put up with Misha’s huge ego and over dramatic & self indulgent personality unless there was something in it for them 🤣
and lets be real she *only* gets away with it because she is undeniably pretty hot!!

• Haha
Righto hun 😂😂 shes defo not ugly, but I don’t think she’s anything too special, but go off queen 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Righto hun 😂😂 shes defo not ugly, but I don’t think she’s anything too special, but go off queen 😂😂😂
look i think her personality has completely ruined her physical appearance for me - but when i first ever saw her videos about 2 years now i thought she was pretty hot lol - dont hate me!!!! ahah

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her when she first started youtube. She seems to get more annoying by the day and considering her job is social media, you would think she would turn auto correct on. Her constant talking over 'G' is just too much when they collab.

Reactions: 5
She’s now in the park with her boyfriend though she hasn’t done two weeks self isolation after her holiday and you’re not meant to meet with people outside your household 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
I used to really like her when she first started youtube. She seems to get more annoying by the day and considering her job is social media, you would think she would turn auto correct on. Her constant talking over 'G' is just too much when they collab.
Omg I noticed how much she speaks over her too! In the orlando videos

I think "G" will get sick of her soon... wouldnt anyone? She's probably close to Misha for viewership and exposure? G's family seems very well off...

So irresponsible of Misha to already be out of quarantine? She should get fined for putting vulnerable people at risk. It's disgusting how selfish she had proven to be..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.