Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Instagram is your job and it’s so important to you, would it KILL YOU to spell check your insta posts? 😂 just a thought.

Reactions: 5
This gave me a laugh 🤣 she really is in her own little world.
9F76859A-47B4-46DF-A0B7-81E40CC15085.png

Also, does anyone else think something might’ve happened with her best friend MOLLY-MAE?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories today so far, mistake in every single one .... also why is she lying about her mum its so obvious shes had work done on her face hahahaha

• Haha
She was never BEST FRIENDS with Molly Mae she was just riding on her coattails while she was in Love Island...hardly mentioned her before that 🙄

• Haha
She was never BEST FRIENDS with Molly Mae she was just riding on her coattails while she was in Love Island...hardly mentioned her before that 🙄
I know I was being sarcastic 🤣 she just talks so much tit i don’t know how anyone could buy into it

Reactions: 3
I know I was being sarcastic 🤣 she just talks so much tit i don’t know how anyone could buy into it
Aww I know I was just emphasising the best friends as I know that’s exactly what she did while Molly was on love island!! 🤣 her 18th birthday and 20th birthday vlog titles changed to “WITH MOLLY MAE” 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
And the fact that she named one of her head bands after her??? Wtf was that all about. But she swears she isn’t using Molly’s name for ‘clout’. She did a Q&A video and someone asked her if she was using Molly and she denied it and said she would NeVeR UsE sOmEoNeS nAmE cOz ThAtS jUsT nOt HeR. Ok Misha 🙂

It’s exactly what she did!
And she’s struggled to choose which tan to take on holiday ...what happened to her BFF Molly Maes tan being the best tan eveeerrrrrrrr

Why is she lying about her mum only have her boobs done, like her mum has literally done a video on threading and talks about Botox etc in her vids 😂😂 this girl is something else.

Imergration?
She's also said Beal and Endel instead of the be all to end all, and shes said "im so excited to go their" instead of there
I really can't, also its spelled queue not que and because not becasue, also the seats recline, not decline (decline is to get smaller, or decrease whereas recline is to go backwards, two different words), 4 mistakes in this post. I'm just saying Misha, spend some time spell checking if youre not sure how to spell something because this is supposed to be your "job" ....

This gave me a laugh 🤣 she really is in her own little world.
View attachment 92176

Also, does anyone else think something might’ve happened with her best friend MOLLY-MAE?
This is what I mean when she says "their is a difference"
Misha, "Their" is for when you are talking about something that belongs to two or more people, "there" is a location.
So "I like their handbags" and "I want to go over there"

This generation needs to learn basic 3rd grade grammar.....

Sorry, I know this is a long post, but rewatching her insta stories from today she spells "honestly" as "honeslty" more than once, so i doubt its a typo.... also recommend she spells as reccomend.

This is all in one day.

These are not complicated words to spell.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Imergration?
She's also said Beal and Endel instead of the be all to end all, and shes said "im so excited to go their" instead of there
I really can't, also its spelled queue not que and because not becasue, also the seats recline, not decline (decline is to get smaller, or decrease whereas recline is to go backwards, two different words), 4 mistakes in this post. I'm just saying Misha, spend some time spell checking if youre not sure how to spell something because this is supposed to be your "job" ....

This is what I mean when she says "their is a difference"
Misha, "Their" is for when you are talking about something that belongs to two or more people, "there" is a location.
So "I like their handbags" and "I want to go over there"

This generation needs to learn basic 3rd grade grammar.....

Sorry, I know this is a long post, but rewatching her insta stories from today she spells "honestly" as "honeslty" more than once, so i doubt its a typo.... also recommend she spells as reccomend.

This is all in one day.

These are not complicated words to spell.....
Honestly this annoys me a ridiculous amount. I remember her saying something about being dyslexic before but really... I’m also dyslexic, getting ready to graduate with an English degree.
And yeah there are definitely more severe types of dyslexia but to me this just screams lazy.
Her whole life revolves around her phone and technology, her spelling must get flagged up whenever she’s writing/typing things so there is absolutely no way that she doesn’t know she’s getting it wrong literally all the time. What must brands actually think of her whenever she’s sending one of those famous emails she mentions on her exhaustive to-do lists?
It’s sad to think how many young girls watch her and see her content with her constant hauls, posing and shockingly bad spelling ... she’s got the most warped sense of reality and what’s important and an incredibly naive audience that probably buy into it ...

Honestly this annoys me a ridiculous amount. I remember her saying something about being dyslexic before but really... I’m also dyslexic, getting ready to graduate with an English degree.
And yeah there are definitely more severe types of dyslexia but to me this just screams lazy.
Her whole life revolves around her phone and technology, her spelling must get flagged up whenever she’s writing/typing things so there is absolutely no way that she doesn’t know she’s getting it wrong literally all the time. What must brands actually think of her whenever she’s sending one of those famous emails she mentions on her exhaustive to-do lists?
It’s sad to think how many young girls watch her and see her content with her constant hauls, posing and shockingly bad spelling ... she’s got the most warped sense of reality and what’s important and an incredibly naive audience that probably buy into it ...
I agree, if she's unsure how to spell a word she could look it up before hand, just like probably most of us spell check and proof read professional emails. I don't respect the youtube/social media as a "really really busy and difficult" career anyways as it is the way she's doing it, and her lack of care just makes it worse. Its already bad that getting her hair cut and nails done is such a hard and busy day :rolleyes: Yes try doing that but also having to work 9-5, does she think that everyone who works 9-5 doesnt have to get their hair cut or nails done or answer personal emails or go to the bank as well as working 8 hours?
Like it just seems like she thinks thats something no one else has to do, and thus life is so difficult and busy for her

I don’t follow this girl but she showed up in my explore feed and every time I saw her stupid face it gave me the rage so I actually blocked her so she wouldn’t appear anymore!

Reactions: 2
It’s even worse with all her mistakes, because she has mentioned MORE THAN ONCE that she was really good In school, got straight A’s and amazing grades, but yet can’t differentiate her “there” and “Their”, which is something we learn in primary school ??? Like did she just go to a really weird school who passed everyone or is she point blank lying ? 😂 I don’t know how Coby dates her she has the personality of a piece of paper, I genuinely can’t think of one video where she has actually been funny, imagine having to date that. But in saying that, that boy is so far up his own ass he probably isn’t listening to her jibber jabber because he’s to busy looking in the mirror and taking advantage of all the free tit he’s getting from dating her ahahaha

She needs to turn autocorrect on her phone, I don’t know why she doesn’t!! Imergration !!!

Also I can’t stand it when she says “I’m howling” or “screaming” with the straightest face ever

I fell bad saying this but that boyfriend would be gone if it wasn’t for her YouTube channel, she’s just far too much, everything about her is too much including that god awful mother,

and can he really afford a Gucci ring? Or did she buy it herself and give it to him to give back to her 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.