Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play a game of ‘find Misha’s neck’
32497801-2D5A-48BC-8630-099FC4C6BBD9.jpeg F5F7E876-0D6F-465D-9CE6-32BF33F24AAA.jpeg 04E39E2D-F5D3-45EE-9A2E-3E72CD382398.jpeg F4EEA60D-78CD-4202-88A2-18E5B5BA5FA5.jpeg 2311B49D-C34D-4718-8FAC-D68EAA87525B.jpeg D79065E0-397B-4168-8961-0856E3DECA88.jpeg 3D55458C-DF4B-4632-9723-36E3BC0640A9.jpeg 759460D9-951D-4629-9707-BA8424F4406B.jpeg

(I am not saying there is anything wrong with her or her neck but she needs to work on her posing. This pose that she does constantly is so unflattering yet she thinks she’s some model 🙄)

Reactions: 6
I find her videos so trigging at the moment. I used to enjoy her hauls because I’m a shopping addict!! - guilty. But now she can’t help but pose in certain ways to make herself look so slim and toned, and I don’t remember the last time she wasn’t half naked on camera. Her attitude towards her boyfriend is horrendous and I just can’t bare to watch anymore.
Her audience must be full of young impressionable girls and all she does is take her clothes off, eat terribly and be bitchy to people.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I used to like her as she was raw and funny. Not it’s all very slutty hauls she’s obviously going to return the clothes and she’s promoting disposable fashion

Why does she keep referring to food as sexy?? I just don't understand how food can be sexy... I'm genuinely baffled. Today she had the 'sexiest porridge' for breakfast. That makes absolutely no sense and I'm wracking my brains trying to imagine what that might taste like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her memory is that bad she’d forget to wake up or get dressed if it wasn’t on her to do list?!?!
623B4626-19A9-4DC1-93EF-8DEC44A2405E.png

Reactions: 1
It’s because you eat like an IDIOT 😂😂😂 I genuinely didn’t realise she was so bloody stupid 😂😂

medical professional Misha Grimes back at it again... “my daily intake of food is to bingle 1200 a day all in one go, because that’s healthy” “ hm I wonder why my body is getting fucked up, MuSt Be IrOn PrObLeMs “ 😂😂 IMBECILE
In all fairness I figured out I was anaemic a few years ago from using Google, I'd been to the docs who told me I was just stressed, went again to a different doctor, she got my bloods done and ended up with a doctor banging on my front door at 1am because I was severely anaemic 😳

Although, I very much doubt if she was that bad she would even have the energy to post to Instagram telling everybody 🤷😂

She hunches over so bad to make herself look skinnier and tones. It’s embarrassing. I hope she has a good chiropractor

ended up with a doctor banging on my front door at 1am because I was severely anaemic 😳
totally off topic and I’m sorry if this sounds rude but on what planet would this actually happen?!!?
😂🤣😂🤣
I can understand receiving calls from the hospital labs when you’re requiring transfusions but I really need to know how a doctor would bang on your door to tell you your iron is low?

Reactions: 5
totally off topic and I’m sorry if this sounds rude but on what planet would this actually happen?!!?
😂🤣😂🤣
I can understand receiving calls from the hospital labs when you’re requiring transfusions but I really need to know how a doctor would bang on your door to tell you your iron is low?
That’s what I was thinking aha ? A doctor wouldn’t come and bang on your door at 1am because they suddenly had an epiphany that you had something that can’t kill you over night ?

That’s what I was thinking aha ? A doctor wouldn’t come and bang on your door at 1am because they suddenly had an epiphany that you had something that can’t kill you over night ?
Don’t get me wrong I’ve spent months in hospital due to anaemia.
I’m not saying it’s not serious, but even on a ward it’s unlikely a doctor will rock up at 1am to change your treatment plan let alone call to your house. 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong I’ve spent months in hospital due to anaemia.
I’m not saying it’s not serious, but even on a ward it’s unlikely a doctor will rock up at 1am to change your treatment plan let alone call to your house. 😂🤣
lmao if anyone can find a doctor on a ward at 1am hats off to them! I can’t even get one to come to the ward after 10,000 bleeps😂

• Haha
I know I wasn't expecting it either 😂😂 my levels were below 5 and he actually said he had to see me to make sure I was still alive 🙈 it's because it was that bad and the doctors didn't have the correct phone number on the system to tell me 😂

lmao if anyone can find a doctor on a ward at 1am hats off to them! I can’t even get one to come to the ward after 10,000 bleeps😂
Yeah I ended up in a ward with a nurse who couldn't do a blood test right because she'd been on holiday and forgot how to do it. It's the only time I've stayed over night and the night staff were awful.
She was asked by the elderly lady next to me to help her to bed which took over an hour, she was literally just swearing and shouting with one of the male nurses

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know I wasn't expecting it either 😂😂 my levels were below 5 and he actually said he had to see me to make sure I was still alive 🙈 it's because it was that bad and the doctors didn't have the correct phone number on the system to tell me 😂

Yeah I ended up in a ward with a nurse who couldn't do a blood test right because she'd been on holiday and forgot how to do it. It's the only time I've stayed over night and the night staff were awful.
She was asked by the elderly lady next to me to help her to bed which took over an hour, she was literally just swearing and shouting with one of the male nurses
But like ? Why 1am aha ? Why was he at home and then woke up suddenly at 1am because one of his many patients are below 5 ? And you can’t say that he got test results in at 1am and had to go and see you, because they don’t even send test results to the personal doctor ? They send it to the practise ? And if he did get the results during the day why 1am to finally put them into action if it’s that bad ? 😂😂😂

None of ya shits adding up bro 😂😂

But like ? Why 1am aha ? Why was he at home and then woke up suddenly at 1am because one of his many patients are below 5 ? And you can’t say that he got test results in at 1am and had to go and see you, because they don’t even send test results to the personal doctor ? They send it to the practise ? And if he did get the results during the day why 1am to finally put them into action if it’s that bad ? 😂😂😂

None of ya shits adding up bro 😂😂
Tbf he could’ve been on-call and checked the lab results on the computer and thought “oh tit these are dangerously low”. I agree it seems odd that he would rock up at 1am but then maybe he’s just the type of doctor who really cares about his patients?:unsure:

Tbf he could’ve been on-call and checked the lab results on the computer and thought “oh tit these are dangerously low”. I agree it seems odd that he would rock up at 1am but then maybe he’s just the type of doctor who really cares about his patients?:unsure:
I do get that but like ? If the test results were that low the people who they sent the tests to would put a rush on it and it wouldn’t take till 1am to see them, if they are life threatening like she said they were ? And they definitely didn’t just come in at 1am suddenly either because they aren’t even open then, no test places like that are 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.