Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely frustrates the life out of me how loud and irritating she is. I watched her friend Georgia’s birthday night out blog and loud as duck Misha taking over the complete thing.
Everyone was singing happy birthday to Georgia and loud mouth misha is shouting ‘wait don’t blow the candles yet I need a filter’ meaning for the photo or video she was taking of Georgia.
She’s absolutely obsessed with posing and ‘photos took for instagram’ She spent half of her birthday doing a photo shoot with her friends in the hotel room.. I mean come on

Reactions: 7
Genuinely frustrates the life out of me how loud and irritating she is. I watched her friend Georgia’s birthday night out blog and loud as duck Misha taking over the complete thing.
Everyone was singing happy birthday to Georgia and loud mouth misha is shouting ‘wait don’t blow the candles yet I need a filter’ meaning for the photo or video she was taking of Georgia.
She’s absolutely obsessed with posing and ‘photos took for instagram’ She spent half of her birthday doing a photo shoot with her friends in the hotel room.. I mean come on
I watched that vlog and totally noticed this too!
Everything with her is for the gram everything is for a picture, it’s not real life!!

Reactions: 3
i wish there was a thread for georgia, similar to misha she seems like a nice girl but is so spoiled and also has a pretty bad speech/grammar. not as bad as misha tho lol
*i know my grammar is bad in this but i cba*

Last edited:
Wow, so because it was 1am you don't believe me? I had my bloods done at my GP around 1pm, he was an emergency doctor on call... Maybe that's when the lab tested them and they couldn't contact the GP as you know, 1am so they contacted the emergency team??? bleeping hell.

Reactions: 2
On her story this morning she posted a picture of herself in bed at 8:39 saying she can’t wait for a ‘proper lie in tomorrow’.
First of all, getting up at 8:39 isn’t early. For most people that is a lie in. You know, people who usually have to get up at 5/6am for actual work.
Secondly, she said she didn’t get up till midday yesterday so she just had a really long lie? One day of getting up at 8:30 and she can’t cope. Jesus. I hate to think what a proper lie in is to her, getting out of bed just in time for dinner?

Reactions: 3
i wish there was a thread for georgia, similar to misha she seems like a nice girl but is so spoiled and also has a pretty bad speech/grammar. not as bad as misha tho lol
*i know my grammar is bad in this but i cba*
Start one!! Georgia seems extremely spoiled... she constantly buys designer hand bags?

Wow, so because it was 1am you don't believe me? I had my bloods done at my GP around 1pm, he was an emergency doctor on call... Maybe that's when the lab tested them and they couldn't contact the GP as you know, 1am so they contacted the emergency team??? bleeping hell.
Okay girl 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
On her story this morning she posted a picture of herself in bed at 8:39 saying she can’t wait for a ‘proper lie in tomorrow’.
First of all, getting up at 8:39 isn’t early. For most people that is a lie in. You know, people who usually have to get up at 5/6am for actual work.
Secondly, she said she didn’t get up till midday yesterday so she just had a really long lie? One day of getting up at 8:30 and she can’t cope. Jesus. I hate to think what a proper lie in is to her, getting out of bed just in time for dinner?
Also just made a post about how she owes it to herself to go on a holiday because “ as we all know “ she NeVeR rElAxEs 😂😂😂 shes a joke and it’s actually so bleeping pathetic 😂😂😂

Another video where she's trying to hard to look slim. Put your shoulders down ffs.

She’s actually so dumb not only is it the wrong bridge... but look at her quotation for the song hahaha actually so embarrassing
She was too busy making another list to worry about the right bridge and songwords.
Imagine if she had a proper job, how would she manage. Please girl going to the hairdresser, shopping, packing etc. don't need to be put on a list. Next she'll have wake up, breathe, go to sleep.

She was too busy making another list to worry about the right bridge and songwords.
Imagine if she had a proper job, how would she manage. Please girl going to the hairdresser, shopping, packing etc. don't need to be put on a list. Next she'll have wake up, breathe, go to sleep.
Wake up ✔
Get up✔
Have a shower✔
Get out of shower✔
Get dressed ✔
Put on make up✔
Turn on washing machine✔
Have nap from exhaustion ✔

Productive day today 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s actually so dumb not only is it the wrong bridge... but look at her quotation for the song hahaha actually so embarrassing
My favourite bit is the “ ANGLES and devils “ 😂😂😂 ANGLES!!! **** ANGELS HUN 😂😂

Oh don’t worry she already has WAKE UP on her lists girl 😂😂😂 can’t give her that much faith that she’s not that sad 😂

My favourite bit is the “ ANGLES and devils “ 😂😂😂 ANGLES!!! **** ANGELS HUN 😂😂

Oh don’t worry she already has WAKE UP on her lists girl 😂😂😂 can’t give her that much faith that she’s not that sad 😂
Apparently making it back home is something that needs to be on her list also because otherwise she wouldn’t know to do so... I swear her mum and her both mentioned that she was getting straight A’s in school, like we need proof At this point of that, because that girl is an airhead about even the simplest things like SPELLING/SPELL CHECKING simple things .

Attachments

Last edited:
shes mentioned a few times how she did very well in school. im not sure if maybe its because she went to one of those private schools where you pay for your grades

Surely b
shes mentioned a few times how she did very well in school. im not sure if maybe its because she went to one of those private schools where you pay for your grades
surely because the girl is STUPID

I notice she doesn’t have many comments on her Instagram photos. Does she delete them or limit them or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.