Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lounge underwear deffo do not need to be sized up.. I have that exact set, the underwear are a perfect fit and if anything a little loose when buying your correct size anyway. They’re notorious for being sexy and comfy.. which they are.. and don’t need a size up.. i’m surprised they weren’t dangling off her if she went up a whole size.

Reactions: 2
Lounge underwear deffo do not need to be sized up.. I have that exact set, the underwear are a perfect fit and if anything a little loose when buying your correct size anyway. They’re notorious for being sexy and comfy.. which they are.. and don’t need a size up.. i’m surprised they weren’t dangling off her if she went up a whole size.
I used to be a size xs and now im a m in underwear - and i used to be a 30/32 bra now im a 34, just admit it, her trying to hide it makes it sound like she thinks its shameful, and im a lot healthier, it happens to women as you grow from a teenager to a young adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She could easily of just said “I got the bra in a 32B and size M pants”
No need to add on the rest, hate it when influencers in denial have to justify their sizing by adding on a reason that they got it “bigger”.

Reactions: 3
Have y’all read the comments on her latest video it is going off over there!!

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she’s so obsessed with wanting to get back to the size 4/6 she was before when she was like 17/18, would also explain all the excessive exercise and the really low calories she’s eating everyday. Your weight changes as you get older you aren’t going to be the same size at 21 as you where at 18 and it’s perfectly ok. Personally think she looks better with more weight on her think she was too thin when she was size 4/6

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she’s so obsessed with wanting to get back to the size 4/6 she was before when she was like 17/18, would also explain all the excessive exercise and the really low calories she’s eating everyday. Your weight changes as you get older you aren’t going to be the same size at 21 as you where at 18 and it’s perfectly ok. Personally think she looks better with more weight on her think she was too thin when she was size 4/6
I think so too. She says in her weight update video she’s only recently looked back at old videos and didn’t realise how small she was. She even said she had avoided looking back at them because she didn’t want to think she’d put on so much weight.
She says she doesn’t want to go back there but I kinda think her excessive working out says otherwise. Maybe a mixture of that and the post breakup trying to make your ex jealous.

Reactions: 1
What ever she’s doing with her weight is dangerous for her impressionable viewers honestly. Saying “oh I had to size up because...” like just say the size you are now, It’s a good size ? Getting a M instead of a small isn’t “sizing up”, it‘s getting your correct size to be comfortable in that particular style ?

People are having a go at her on the comments of her latest video for going to their holiday home... Of course she has some 'fans' defending her 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh definitely, she has young fans who are going to think there's nothing wrong with what she's doing. It's completely irresponsible, it's the same as when she was meeting up with Cobi not long after she got back from the US and then he was staying with her for a bit during lock down. Complete stupidity.

The crazy thing is she is still incredibly slim, obviously she is a bigger size then she was 5 years ago because she has aged and matured.. that's what happens.

People are having a go at her on the comments of her latest video for going to their holiday home... Of course she has some 'fans' defending her 🙄
I’m one of them aha her fans are so thick. One of them literally said “I don’t give a toss” regarding people’s actions during the pandemic. It’s gross! There’s also an argument below with two other people about Instagram 🤣🤣 it’s pathetic. I don’t wanna pipe up on that one though because this other girl just sounds so nasty.

Cant believe how many times shes had her tits and vagina out in videos there’s screenshots all over reddit hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked when she was going home and I have been blocked. I am really not a nasty person, I’m quiet and can not deal with confrontation. I was so surprised to be blocked. It really has never happened to me before - wow 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's so full of it, gets caught out for reccomending bad quality trainers that she has an affiliate link for but tries to talk her way out of it 🙄
Tbh if I was desperate for money, I’d happily try and sell a bag full of rubbish 😂😂 influencers are getting paid less these days! Overcrowded market now unfortunately

She's so full of it, gets caught out for reccomending bad quality trainers that she has an affiliate link for but tries to talk her way out of it 🙄
Prides herself on always being transparent? How's that leak going Misha?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This really pisses me off - never trust these influencers all they want is that $$$$$. The fact that I make minimum wage and am giving my clothes to CHARITY (like a lot of people i know) and Misha is SELLING all her gifted clothes is actually pretty disgusting. Always finding a way to make a profit there eh Mish? I would like to comment and suggest she donates some of her unused clothes to charity for homeless women, as she really doesnt seem too hard up for money with her videos bragging abt how she has 6 figures in her account, and her cleaners and vacation home and constant holi- bobs (for some reason this reminds me of mean girls, like stop trying to make fetch happen). If they are so hard up on money, let the cleaners go and learn how to clean up after your own mess 😂 Hon, maybe thats why Cobi left you, not cause you need to lose weight but because youre so vapid and selfish, have no interestsa aside from fake tanning, bleaching your hair and working out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This really pisses me off - never trust these influencers all they want is that $$$$$. The fact that I make minimum wage and am giving my clothes to CHARITY (like a lot of people i know) and Misha is SELLING all her gifted clothes is actually pretty disgusting. Always finding a way to make a profit there eh Mish? I would like to comment and suggest she donates some of her unused clothes to charity for homeless women, as she really doesnt seem too hard up for money with her videos bragging abt how she has 6 figures in her account, and her cleaners and vacation home and constant holi- bobs (for some reason this reminds me of mean girls, like stop trying to make fetch happen). If they are so hard up on money, let the cleaners go and learn how to clean up after your own mess 😂 Hon, maybe thats why Cobi left you, not cause you need to lose weight but because youre so vapid and selfish, have no interestsa aside from fake tanning, bleaching your hair and working out.
If she’s bragging about her six figure bank account why is she still living with her Regina George looking mother 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.