Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J

Just saw it, ew ahah you think if this was someone’s “job” they would take more care and put more attention on their “work” 😂😂 doesn’t even watch her video before uploading it, shows the amount of care she puts into her videos ahaha she’s such a money hungry person 😂😂 also literally duck OFF with this constant “I’m so busy” “I work so hard” “I need to relax” when you are so lazy and think that 9am is early to get up 😂😂😂 shes so mentally slow its PAINFUL
I dont understand how someone can think only "doing social media and youtube" can be so difficult. I get it if youre also going to school or have another job but if thats all you do, stop complaining, most people dont get to sleep into 11 and workout for 3 hours and still be done their "work day" by 4 pm :ROFLMAO: I also dont understand how other youtubers go to school full time, have a part time job and dont complain about being busy as much as Misha. How is she relatable

Omg this girl is so messy I’ve just seen on Reddit that she’s has a nip slip and also vag slip before in try on hauls?!

Her latest IG story...

"sorry I've been boring today people I'm just very tired"

From what? Sitting out in the sun sending emails? Oh hun have yourself a lie down...
Can you imagine if this girl had a normal 9-5 job?

I honestly don’t think she cares, I’m sure she saw her boob come out in the viewfinder in that last vid and smirked to herself!

Reactions: 3
They are doing a family quiz she’s just put on her instagram and she’s just sat there eating a kiwi. God that girl is so stupid. Plus she was pointing at a map earlier and couldn’t find where England was 🙄 sorry her stupidity just irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a joke honestly. Like I wear those super cropped tops with a CALVIN KLEIN BRALET UNDER IT, it’s disgusting that she wears nothing underneath it 🤮🤮 no one wants to see that 🤮 she can’t even lift her arms up. I wouldn’t think she’s 21 compared to others in the YT community who have so much class and respect for themselves

Reactions: 1
I dont understand her new instagram caption, why are they always so confusing. Like she just randomly puts emojis in weird places and her sentences barely make sense, they seem like diary entries not photo captions.

They are doing a family quiz she’s just put on her instagram and she’s just sat there eating a kiwi. God that girl is so stupid. Plus she was pointing at a map earlier and couldn’t find where England was 🙄 sorry her stupidity just irritates me.
Why does she think we need to see her sat eating a kiwi?
She literally films every pointless moment of her day.

Her last insta story she has a huge tag hanging out of her shorts, is she planning on returning them? Its so obvious, how can she not notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else really intrigued about her relationship with Molly-Mae? Obviously I don’t know but I sense some jealousy. Obviously misha started her YouTube and influencing quite a few years before molly and the fact that she’s just overtaken her whilst misha’s followers have been very slow and not very consistent. Just thought it strange how they’re such “good friends” and no birthday shoutout from misha? She claimed in one of her YouTube videos she doesn’t want to keep on going on about molly but the videos she has with her are titled “something something + MOLLY MAE” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely has to drop it in there that she’s definitely not a size M and has definitely sized up!! 🙄

C1995F12-C5C2-4B28-A2B5-119C6A9B95DA.jpeg

• Haha
anyone noticed in the latest vlog, they are obviously still at the lake house, anya isn’t there🤔, wonder if she’s went home or away somewhere else, she said a few times about the family all sitting down for dinner and watching tv, yet was only her, her mum and dad 👀🐸🐸, never been a fan of crop tops like that myself, but can’t understand why you’d wanna wear something as short as that, surely you’d go around all day worried if your boob is out, maybe wearing something under it, wouldn’t make it look so bad, but she just goes around like that, when the top covers nothing, I know she said she has a open relationship with her parents ect, I’m the same age as misha, and my mum is also like my best friend, I’ll tell her everything, but felt uncomfortable watching that vlog, at first, misha was trying to show her pants and her mum said about it, and then looked behind to see how short the pants where, but 10 minutes later, her mum was telling her to show the camera her bum in the thong😬, maybe that’s just me, that finds that strange, and I do myself have a very opened relationship with my mum, but if she seen me making videos, with my boobs out and arse, she definitely wouldn’t be telling me to show the camera it😬

Absolutely has to drop it in there that she’s definitely not a size M and has definitely sized up!! 🙄

View attachment 141143

Sad thing is, you can tell she’s doing all this for cobi😬, think its either to make him jealous, or show him what he’s lost👀, I’m all for loving your body and girls who wanna show it off online, but with misha, she takes it too far, and doesn’t at all look classy 🤣🤣, where is I’ve seen some girls on Instagram, still show off there amazing body’s, but they don’t post photos more aless naked🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Her last insta story she has a huge tag hanging out of her shorts, is she planning on returning them? Its so obvious, how can she not notice!
I thought the exact same thing. Wouldn't put it past her tbh, especially when she wears thong bikinis and then tries to sell them on depop...

View attachment 141143
There’s always an excuse why Misha isn’t a size S in something. Like you got an M because a S doesn’t fit you anymore why is she so bent on saying this ahaha 🙄 is she also aware that her boobs aren’t actually big even though she tried so hard to make them look like that aha you can tell because her sitting on the side accentuates one but the other completely DISSAPEARS 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.