Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even worse that she is so toxic and full of herself that when anyone says one critique, it’s “negativity being spread” “bullying” “rude” 🙄🙄 like yes Misha people are going to say something about you clearly wearing the wrong bra and looking pretty damn gross tbh, then she just goes onto say how she’s a role model and those people are bully’s etc... like you are 21 for goodness sake, you should be old enough to be aware that not everyone is going to like you and THAT IS OKAY, being a straight A student you think that she would have at least a bit more intelligence than she portrays. WHAT THE duck DOES “I’m going to partition my hair” EVEN BLOODY MEAN
Means to section/separate so that does make sense, but i could think of worse things she said 😂

Means to section/separate so that does make sense, but i could think of worse things she said 😂
Yeah she means “I’m going to part my hair”. She’s honestly so thick there’s no way she was a straight A student! Not sure how it works in the UK but based on grammar/spelling alone you’d be marked down where I’m from. Unless she got an exemption from it due to dyslexia or something? Even still she’s clearly not intelligent, can’t imagine her doing well in any academic subjects.

Reactions: 2
I knew what she meant aha I just mean surely she knows all you have to say is “I’m just going to part my hair” 😂😂😂

Mate, the state of her fingers when she’s tanned is horrible there’s no way I would ever follow her tanning tips hahaha she looks dirty all the time 😂😂

Last edited:
Am I the only that finds it quite funny that Molly Mae is apparently one of Mishas best friends But for Mishas birthday Molly Mae didn’t do anything for her but I’ve seen her go above and beyond for other people ahaha 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
So in her newest video shes managed to flash her whole boob and still leave it in the edit 😬 🥴

• Haha
Have you seen the amount of creepy comments she gets on her YouTube and insta off old men literally saying they are watching waiting for her to flash 🤢

Also Misha CEO of ruining tops by cutting them far too short to be actually wearable.

J
Around 38:40. A lot of the comments are about it too :ROFLMAO:
Just saw it, ew ahah you think if this was someone’s “job” they would take more care and put more attention on their “work” 😂😂 doesn’t even watch her video before uploading it, shows the amount of care she puts into her videos ahaha she’s such a money hungry person 😂😂 also literally duck OFF with this constant “I’m so busy” “I work so hard” “I need to relax” when you are so lazy and think that 9am is early to get up 😂😂😂 shes so mentally slow its PAINFUL

Alright the new tiktok is gross, the top she is wearing has got to be a joke, like come on 😳

Why am I not even surprised she’s not fixed it yet aha, she’s a “role model” remember guys , “we all have nips, why can’t we show it” 🤮🤮🤮

Thats a full on boob out. Wouldnt have this problem if she wore a bra or a bralette. I actually think its quite a cute look when you have an ultra cropped top on and a little lacey cami top/bralette underneath. A nice layered look to keep modesty.

Im shocked she hasnt taken the video down yet? Surely she can edit that bit out and reupload?

Also if its a sponsored video why did the brand not notice??? Or it could have been a sponsored segment within the video - so i guess thats more excusable on the brands behalf , they wont have seen the entire thing.

But considering youtube is her ‘job’ im shocked she wasnt more careful. Kinda shows she doesnt take much care into her videos/editing process. Just film it and wack it up online. What a silly girl. This is like Anastasia Kingsnorth and the bloody sanitary towel all over again 😂

Omg I can’t believe it’s still up! some guy has commented suggesting they heard about the boob slip on Twitter.... I’m cringing on her behalf I hope she deletes it soon

And the outfit she’s wearing when she has a boob slip she says she’s cut the bottom half too short so probably would only wear it with a bikini ...you won’t though will you, you will absolutely not pack that to take on holiday.
Waste of clothes.

“where are my pores?” well hun first off, you used the strip wrong, secondly, your pores don’t come off it’s the stuff filling up your pores that comes off 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.