Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about to unfollow her on insta cos I’m sick of the workout stories all day every day. 😴

Reactions: 5
Definitely is him

Are you sure it is??
Isn't it dangerous for her to be doing so much exercise when she has Lyme disease? I remember her saying in a video ageeessss ago that she doesn't workout much because it can increase the amount of Lyme bacteria in her body (which in turn gives her poor digestion and makes her gain/lose a lot of weight quickly). But now here she is doing up to 3 hours a day!

There was someone who came to do military training and they had had Lymes (more recently than Misha too, a lot more) and they managed a hell of a lot more exercise than Misha does a day.

I was just thinking, with all the emails she does (considering thats like 1/3 of her job, aside from taking instagram pics and making yt videos) how is her grammer that bad? Surely she wouldnt be sending ' work ' emails with such horrible grammar and not taking the time to see how to correctly spell/use words

I think its very unhealthy, i get why shes recording them but her instagram stories may make ppl feel really guilty abt not working out as much as she is. Compulsive exercise can be considered part of an eating disorder or body dysmorphia. If i was her family I would be very considered how suddenly this has all come on . She hated exercising at all before like if i can recall she didnt workout for YEARS then all of a sudden shes obsessed with it, seem a little fishy/unhealthy to me, if she had built it up (exercising for 30 mins a day for a few months then up to an hr etc.) that would be more healthy as it would give her body time to get used to the change and wouldnt be as concerning from a mental health viewpoint. Her obsession with her appearance is getting annoying

She did used to mention going to the gym regularly around her Florida vlogs time I think it was.

Literally had no idea she has Lyme's disease?? Has she made a video on it? (Sorry I don't want much of her youtube vids) would have thought she'd plaster it all over insta of she had as she does with her being non dairy non soy etc etc..

Literally had no idea she has Lyme's disease?? Has she made a video on it? (Sorry I don't want much of her youtube vids) would have thought she'd plaster it all over insta of she had as she does with her being non dairy non soy etc etc..

I think there is a specific video a while back.

EDIT:

These two ...

This is what concerns me with the working out. If exercising that long makes her feel good then fair enough, but she’s already worked out today and doesn’t want to work out again, but is making herself. This is unhealthy behaviour.
She’s just posted on Instagram she’s away a run now after already doing one earlier in the day

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's getting ridiculous. I follow her and it's become too much. I love working out also and workout 6 times a week but I've been working out 5/6 times a week for over 2 years. I get that lockdown makes people start exercising who might not have before and this is brilliant particularly for peoples mental health at this time but I work out for 1 hour a day maximum. There is no need to go for a run, then do a workout, then do abs, then finish change and later decide I need to do a HIIT workout? For what reason? Let your body rest.... she's just going to burn out I don't know why she's promoting working out excessively multiple times a day when to me it's quite obsessive and worrying behaviour.

But then this is someone who actually takes the time to FILM themselves brushing their teeth and dancing every single morning at 21 years old. I guess to be honest at this point that is more worrying...

Reactions: 6
It's getting ridiculous. I follow her and it's become too much. I love working out also and workout 6 times a week but I've been working out 5/6 times a week for over 2 years. I get that lockdown makes people start exercising who might not have before and this is brilliant particularly for peoples mental health at this time but I work out for 1 hour a day maximum. There is no need to go for a run, then do a workout, then do abs, then finish change and later decide I need to do a HIIT workout? For what reason? Let your body rest.... she's just going to burn out I don't know why she's promoting working out excessively multiple times a day when to me it's quite obsessive and worrying behaviour.

But then this is someone who actually takes the time to FILM themselves brushing their teeth and dancing every single morning at 21 years old. I guess to be honest at this point that is more worrying...
Agree! I think 30 minutes of intense exercise a day is the recommended healthy amount. She isn’t overweight either so there is absolutely no need for it. I think it’s maybe just boredom I don’t think she’ll do as much after lockdown tbh

Agree! I think 30 minutes of intense exercise a day is the recommended healthy amount. She isn’t overweight either so there is absolutely no need for it. I think it’s maybe just boredom I don’t think she’ll do as much after lockdown tbh
Yeah hopefully. Just worry she feels like she has to as someone mentioned rather than 'I feel down let me see if a workout will make me feel better' or words to that effect. She does look good, I don't think working out has changed her much but she does look good regardless. I think sometimes she just feels like she needs to add to her Instagram story as well. I remember when she was with Cobi she could do a lot of her and Cobi waking up in bed, her and Cobi eating/cooking etc. Now it's brush my teeth and dance, workout and an OOTD nobody asked for...

This is what concerns me with the working out. If exercising that long makes her feel good then fair enough, but she’s already worked out today and doesn’t want to work out again, but is making herself. This is unhealthy behaviour.
This is after a run and an ab workout already. Then she's going on a second run? She just started running about a week ago, why is she already doing 2 a day? I dont remember the last time she didnt do at least 3 different workouts in one day. Maybe 2 weeks ago? But she keeps talking about how fatigued and tired she is... so why doesnt she take a break? Shes not training for anything, thats whats concerning, her body is telling her its tired and she doesnt feel like doing it but she still is. My concern again is that she has a young impressionable audience. This behaviour is not normal or needed to be healthy, i wish she would say that in her video, maybe something like "ive already worked out way more then is necessary to be healthy but am going to do more out of boredom" rather than promoting that working out that much is just normal. I get it if shes bored but maybe she could find at least 1 hobby that doesnt have to do with her appearance, if she is tired, doesnt feel like working out, and has already done an ab and a run, why is she working out? Why doesnt she do a puzzle or read a book? I just feel like some ppl may watch her vids and think that they should also feel bad if they dont workout 3 times a day. She never worked out at all before Cobi, I feel like she may be having some serious self esteem issues post breakup

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Before lockdown she was going to the gym a few times a week i dunno how many times a week with a PT but she’d would come back from a one hour gym session and then go on an exercise bike she had in the house for another 30-45 minutes. I seen her posting about it in a YouTube video or on her Instagram a few times. Like why? I’m absolutely wrecked after a one hr session in the gym last thing I’d wanna do is come home and jump on an exercise bike for another 45 minutes. I think she’s doing it for all the wrong reasons. She’s not doing it for health reasons she’s more worried about her weight and seems to be obsessed with what she looks like I think personally

Reactions: 1
Her insta stories are so bloody boring lately aha you can tell anything she posts is just an attention grab for Cobi or compliments 🙄

Reactions: 1
my sister is dairy free and trust me it is not a personality trait. “ hi im misha im dairy free” rightttt hun so if you eat chocolate or anything with milk in it youre constipated for hours and come out in a rash all over your body? Not something to glorify tbh.

It’s like someone has written something in another language and got google translate up to translate and just copied and pasted the results 🤣

• Haha
She rambles on about dull shite. Her captions remind me of trying to reach a word count on an assignment so you waffle on

• Haha
If you have nothing going on in your life and your “job” is to post content and creativity flew out the window when the shopping and travelling stopped then desperation must have hit the fan. Just imagine being an instagrammer or YouTuber - it’s really not a real world is it? To be in love with yourself and constantly needing affirmation from followers. you have got to be on the narcissistic spectrum and don‘t get me started on Kasha - imagine having her as a Mum. She really loves herself and she is just so annoying. They must be having house renovations done. The set up to film and all the outfits and products were planned and brought to the holiday home. The companies sending the free AD content must of been informed of the change of address or the post is picked up when they go and check on the building/decorating work. We will have the big reveal as “content” when the house upgrade has been completed.
I think their lives must be quite dull, boring and empty. There is no originality and so much pressure to keep up with all the instagrammers in the “club“. I would feel so restricted, empty, soulless and worried that I wasn’t really adding anything to society apart from helping to perpetuate mass consumerism and more landfill material. What is the longevity of this kind of job. It would definitely wreak havoc with your mental health.

If you have nothing going on in your life and your “job” is to post content and creativity flew out the window when the shopping and travelling stopped then desperation must have hit the fan. Just imagine being an instagrammer or YouTuber - it’s really not a real world is it? To be in love with yourself and constantly needing affirmation from followers. you have got to be on the narcissistic spectrum and don‘t get me started on Kasha - imagine having her as a Mum. She really loves herself and she is just so annoying. They must be having house renovations done. The set up to film and all the outfits and products were planned and brought to the holiday home. The companies sending the free AD content must of been informed of the change of address or the post is picked up when they go and check on the building/decorating work. We will have the big reveal as “content” when the house upgrade has been completed.
I think their lives must be quite dull, boring and empty. There is no originality and so much pressure to keep up with all the instagrammers in the “club“. I would feel so restricted, empty, soulless and worried that I wasn’t really adding anything to society apart from helping to perpetuate mass consumerism and more landfill material. What is the longevity of this kind of job. It would definitely wreak havoc with your mental health.
Even worse that she is so toxic and full of herself that when anyone says one critique, it’s “negativity being spread” “bullying” “rude” 🙄🙄 like yes Misha people are going to say something about you clearly wearing the wrong bra and looking pretty damn gross tbh, then she just goes onto say how she’s a role model and those people are bully’s etc... like you are 21 for goodness sake, you should be old enough to be aware that not everyone is going to like you and THAT IS OKAY, being a straight A student you think that she would have at least a bit more intelligence than she portrays. WHAT THE duck DOES “I’m going to partition my hair” EVEN BLOODY MEAN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.