Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has bought that up before ahahah but you’re so right 😂😂 like we don’t need to know that dairy/soy makes you basically tit yourself 😂😂

She used to go on about it lot too in some of her older vlogs like the Florida ones.

One of the things I like about Misha is her small boobs and how confident she is with them because my boobs are the same and I hate them. But how does she think that’s a good advertisement for that bra?? It clearly doesn’t fit, when she pulls it down she has underboob out again in 5 seconds. I bet if you slept in that it would end up round your neck strangling you. If I was lounge I’d want my money back 😂

I would do anything to have small boobs like that (but obv wouldn't wear that top!)

The short hair is far better but the condition of her hair is HORRIBLE for a 21 year old :/ So damaged and brittle.
I know the ends of it look so fried. To be honest I can’t believe a hairdresser has actually let her dye her hair that bleach blonde. A good professional hairdresser would not dye somebody’s hair that blonde because they know how bad it is for your hair. She’s not even anywhere near blonde naturally and they probably have to put so much of it on because her roots are so dark. My sister did it for years and had to get hers cut really short and not put anything on it for over a year. It did grow back but took a couple of years. She’s going to end up the same. She doesn’t need an all over colour anyway I doubt she’s going grey she’s only 21

Reactions: 1
No one has bought that up before ahahah but you’re so right 😂😂 like we don’t need to know that dairy/soy makes you basically tit yourself 😂😂
Its probably so all the brands know when they send her mounds of free tat 🙄

Its probably so all the brands know when they send her mounds of free tat 🙄
Ahahaha you’re probably right 😂 I notice she goes on about eating “vegan” now even though she said she got a “vegan” pizza in Orlando with G but it had CHICKEN on it ahahahaha my partner and I died at that bit. So dumb 😂

Also just watched her insta stories ranting about people having an opinion on that horrific top and saying she feels like she is a role model for posting it. There’s a different between being “sexy” and being “trashy” ahaha and she ain’t on the classy side that’s for sure 😂😂

Just watched her story from today - what a surprise, she’s missed the point entirely. Misha no one is shaming you for posting a photo in your bra, just that your bra is a size too small!! If you really love the skin you’re in just wear the right sized bra!!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her story from today - what a surprise, she’s missed the point entirely. Misha no one is shaming you for posting a photo in your bra, just that your bra is a size too small!! If you really love the skin you’re in just wear the right sized bra!!
She’s so immature and thinks anyone with their own opinion/constructive criticism is coming for her 😂🙄🙄 She’s 21 Not 13? why is she letting other people’s opinions affect her so much to the point she needs to defend herself on Instagram aha just go out and live your life there’s more to life than Instagram comments 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her body still doesn't seem to be changing any which seems strange ...

Reactions: 6
Her body still doesn't seem to be changing any which seems strange ...
Yeah right, I've been doing my fair share of workouts lately and after I am a sweaty mess but I take that as a sign of properly working out. She still looks fresh after her workouts

That’s what I thought, if I’d been working out for 2hrs a day for 3 months I’d expect some kind of change by now!!

Reactions: 3
I find she’s actually looking more “boxy” since she started working out aha, I don’t understand how she is achieving this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Letting your hair go brunette and not working out for one day is not the worse thing in the world misha. Her preoccupation with her appearance is starting to get on my nerves. Also responding to emails and taking photos for instagram, cleaning her room is not a busy day, sounds like other peoples day off, those are things i do when im not working, and i mean actual work not "answering emails and taking selfies"

Reactions: 5
Cannot help but think, the caption to her latest tiktok is related to something 🐸☕

I think she’s got a good figure, I’d love to have her body 🤣, I prefer the short hair on her, and I think if she maybe darken the blonde a little, would help her hair be less damaged, I think she is a pretty looking girl, must say though, I preferred the look she had before she met cobi, I think since she met him, she tried to be this more “sexy” girl, not saying there is anything wrong with that, but she’s trying to be like that chloe ferry, half her boob hanging out, buying bras that are way to small for her, I do prefer G🤣, I think she still does sexy, but a lot more classy looking ect

Attachments

Last edited:
Cannot help but think, the caption to her latest tiktok is related to something 🐸☕

I think she’s got a good figure, I’d love to have her body 🤣, I prefer the short hair on her, and I think if she maybe darken the blonde a little, would help her hair be less damaged, I think she is a pretty looking girl, must say though, I preferred the look she had before she met cobi, I think since she met him, she tried to be this more “sexy” girl, not saying there is anything wrong with that, but she’s trying to be like that chloe ferry, half her boob hanging out, buying bras that are way to small for her, I do prefer G🤣, I think she still does sexy, but a lot more classy looking ect
She’s really not understanding the difference between “than” and “then” is she ahaha straight A student my literal ass 😂😂

She’s really not understanding the difference between “than” and “then” is she ahaha straight A student my literal ass 😂😂
Honestly she infuriates me when she tries to make out shes a straight A student and then has constant errors in her writing

Reactions: 2
Isn't it dangerous for her to be doing so much exercise when she has Lyme disease? I remember her saying in a video ageeessss ago that she doesn't workout much because it can increase the amount of Lyme bacteria in her body (which in turn gives her poor digestion and makes her gain/lose a lot of weight quickly). But now here she is doing up to 3 hours a day!

I was just thinking, with all the emails she does (considering thats like 1/3 of her job, aside from taking instagram pics and making yt videos) how is her grammer that bad? Surely she wouldnt be sending ' work ' emails with such horrible grammar and not taking the time to see how to correctly spell/use words

Isn't it dangerous for her to be doing so much exercise when she has Lyme disease? I remember her saying in a video ageeessss ago that she doesn't workout much because it can increase the amount of Lyme bacteria in her body (which in turn gives her poor digestion and makes her gain/lose a lot of weight quickly). But now here she is doing up to 3 hours a day!
I think its very unhealthy, i get why shes recording them but her instagram stories may make ppl feel really guilty abt not working out as much as she is. Compulsive exercise can be considered part of an eating disorder or body dysmorphia. If i was her family I would be very considered how suddenly this has all come on . She hated exercising at all before like if i can recall she didnt workout for YEARS then all of a sudden shes obsessed with it, seem a little fishy/unhealthy to me, if she had built it up (exercising for 30 mins a day for a few months then up to an hr etc.) that would be more healthy as it would give her body time to get used to the change and wouldnt be as concerning from a mental health viewpoint. Her obsession with her appearance is getting annoying

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.