Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering how long it will be till Cobi is back. Surely it's guaranteed

Reactions: 4
ok so she deadass thinks its "draw" its gone way past spelling and grammar at this point shes borderline illiterate im sorry
is it bad im actually shocked that she managed to spell everything else correctly πŸ˜‚ but she is terrible, if shes not sure she can simply google it, spend an extra 2 minutes on your "job" LOOOL

Going to Just try to ignore the fact she has a framed photo of herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just ignoring the fact she has a framed photo of herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh my god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a self obsessed little brat

Reactions: 3
Why does she put up an insta story with only a thong on, she tries to have this innocent, little girl image and then the sexual parts she throws in just seem really weird and out of place and also really desperate

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She spends a fortune on gym clothes. To put them in the dryer. Quickest way to ruin gym clothes. Nice. Another influencer taking no care of their belongings.

She doesnt know how to wash does it really surprise youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she has no basic skills!! Also she said she has a β€žwholeβ€œ on her belly button from her piercing WHOLE hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah why exactly do we need to see you brushing your teeth in a thong?

This girl really has nothing between her ears, she is thick as pig tit and I cannot wait for the influencer bubble to burst and her looks to fade...

She spends a fortune on gym clothes. To put them in the dryer. Quickest way to ruin gym clothes. Nice. Another influencer taking no care of their belongings.
Did you see her story of all her stuff on the floor and like including fancy dresses and she just stepped on them, im sorry she is slobby, stuck up, a brat, cant spell, i really see no redeeming qualities about her at all.

Yeah why exactly do we need to see you brushing your teeth in a thong?
She thinks she look hot for some reason.....

This girl really has nothing between her ears, she is thick as pig tit and I cannot wait for the influencer bubble to burst and her looks to fade...
Which i feel like they already are, i dont mean to comment on looks, but you can tell her face has been a bit ruined from all that makeup she wore doing pageants (a word she probably doesnt know how to spell) she was talking a while back about how her eyelashes are stained from wearing bad eyeshadow too much, and she looks really haggard a lot of the time, i dont think bleaching her hair and having sown in extensions from the age of 14 will go over well when shes a bit older either

It’s weird that they look like they have money / a nice house but have such a crappy tiny back yard?

Reactions: 5
Literally, everytime you see her from the back her hair/extensions look horrific, especially when she ties it up, yikes. Her declutter video she just posted really shows that she has no care for anything she owns. All her makeup is dirty, gross and broken, her room is a pigsty, her bathroom is disgusting, her clothes are just thrown about. It’s actually really bleeping gross for a 21 year old to act like that. Also the cartoon bedding, pink, unicorns, baby stuff isn’t cute, it’s weird. Also, unpopular opinion here... but I don’t think her appearance and body is anything special at all. She’s straight up and down with a bloated belly and small boobs ? She dresses like she has just so many curves. Her facial shape is nothing special, her eye colour is nothing special, her hair is fake and still looks tit. Her best friend MOLLY-MAE is the same age and so much more grown up and put together. Shes so behind intelligence wise.

Literally, everytime you see her from the back her hair/extensions look horrific, especially when she ties it up, yikes. Her declutter video she just posted really shows that she has no care for anything she owns. All her makeup is dirty, gross and broken, her room is a pigsty, her bathroom is disgusting, her clothes are just thrown about. It’s actually really bleeping gross for a 21 year old to act like that. Also the cartoon bedding, pink, unicorns, baby stuff isn’t cute, it’s weird. Also, unpopular opinion here... but I don’t think her appearance and body is anything special at all. She’s straight up and down with a bloated belly and small boobs ? She dresses like she has just so many curves. Her facial shape is nothing special, her eye colour is nothing special, her hair is fake and still looks tit. Her best friend MOLLY-MAE is the same age and so much more grown up and put together. Shes so behind intelligence wise.
Her vagina looks like a kangaroo pouch lol it looks massive stands off her like a bubble in her leggings on todays story🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel the same way, i dont mean to body shame or anything but her body isnt that very good in my opinion at all, i dont find her looks to be anything amazing, her personality or her smarts yet she acts like shes the hottest tit around bc her mom signed her up for pageants? and she is so spoilt and ungracious... her acting 5 is weird especially when the other half the time shes trying to look sexual :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Her vagina looks like a kangaroo pouch lol it looks massive stands off her like a bubble in her leggings on todays story🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
BRO, I genuinely thought I was the only one who thought this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I didn’t watch her and I saw some frames of her I would honestly think she’s a cross dresser/Trans or something as she has such a weird bulge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I feel the same way, i dont mean to body shame or anything but her body isnt that very good in my opinion at all, i dont find her looks to be anything amazing, her personality or her smarts yet she acts like shes the hottest tit around bc her mom signed her up for pageants? and she is so spoilt and ungracious... her acting 5 is weird especially when the other half the time shes trying to look sexual :unsure:
I agree, being in a pageant doesn’t make you pretty, I don’t get why she always talks about it πŸ˜‚ and I know!! She acts like a child but then try’s to be sexy and wonders why so many people get uncomfortable with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Omg who gave her the idea that PINk hair would be a look? not your vibe Misha, stick to the blonde, pageant princess- you're not edgy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.