Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she didnt take part in the youtubers NHS ad revenue.. yet posted an ad today. This girl is a disgrace.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she'll ever even address the Youtubers4NHS event, maybe she's salty because she didnt get asked!!

Reactions: 2
She has more ads in her most recent video than the people who are doing the fundraiser 😳 I know who’s bills I would rather pay. I hope people enjoy her fifty hauls a week because that’s what they are paying her for 😂😂🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
She has more ads in her most recent video than the people who are doing the fundraiser 😳 I know who’s bills I would rather pay. I hope people enjoy her fifty hauls a week because that’s what they are paying her for 😂😂🙄🙄🙄
Her and her mom are so dense all they do are hauls and its boring af, i cant even watch them when i see all the clothes on her floor on her vlogs that she treats like tit like do they even have the mental capacity to film any other kind of video (also theres limited delivering ability now bc of COVID and there is a high demand for shipping and orders... should their 5 clothing hauls a week be taking precedent over getting things to ppl like food or medicine)

Her and her mom are so dense all they do are hauls and its boring af, i cant even watch them when i see all the clothes on her floor on her vlogs that she treats like tit like do they even have the mental capacity to film any other kind of video (also theres limited delivering ability now bc of COVID and there is a high demand for shipping and orders... should their 5 clothing hauls a week be taking precedent over getting things to ppl like food or medicine)
I agree her videos are either “look at all the clothes I can afford because of you guys” or “look at all the places I can go to because of you guys” but ask her to follow lockdown rules, donate to NHS and she doesn’t listen. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Does her exercise IG stories annoy anyone else? Like she is never going to make any progress with what she does. She’ll do ten reps of something and just move on to another move that she’ll do just ten of again. No wonder her body looks exactly the same from when she began her fitness journey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does her exercise IG stories annoy anyone else? Like she is never going to make any progress with what she does. She’ll do ten reps of something and just move on to another move that she’ll do just ten of again. No wonder her body looks exactly the same from when she began her fitness journey 😂
Her form is terrible - i know shes not claiming to be a 'fitness youtuber' but her squats and any other leg excercise she just like flounces her leg in the air, its really not going to do anything unless she focuses on form - that bothers me to anytime i see her squat im like what are you doing,

Her form is terrible - i know shes not claiming to be a 'fitness youtuber' but her squats and any other leg excercise she just like flounces her leg in the air, its really not going to do anything unless she focuses on form - that bothers me to anytime i see her squat im like what are you doing,
And the over head weight lift from behind, she’s not working anything out at all because of her form 😂🙄 her body doesn’t even look any different from when she started, tbh it looks worse 😂😳 probably that weird binge and eat routine she has going on 🙄

And the over head weight lift from behind, she’s not working anything out at all because of her form 😂🙄 her body doesn’t even look any different from when she started, tbh it looks worse 😂😳 probably that weird binge and eat routine she has going on 🙄
Yeah i really dont think that her diet is a good idea, i saw her videos where she was barely eating anything then having a ridiculous cheat day, she should just try to eat regular amount of mostly healthy foods and a couple treats here and there and shed look a lot better

Also she just said on insta stories that shes going to be selling all her clothes on dpop... for what? more money to buy more clothes to lie on her floor? then the ones no one wants shes giving to charity... uhm why doesnt she give like 50% or 75% to charity is she really so hard up on cash :unsure: good to know where all the ad revenue is going from her vids where she purchases 400 pieces of clothing tries them on to make money and then sells them back for more money.. seems like a good scheme she has going on, if she wants the clothes to makes vids but doesnt need them all she could give them to charity after shes used them as props for her business

Yeah i really dont think that her diet is a good idea, i saw her videos where she was barely eating anything then having a ridiculous cheat day, she should just try to eat regular amount of mostly healthy foods and a couple treats here and there and shed look a lot better

Also she just said on insta stories that shes going to be selling all her clothes on dpop... for what? more money to buy more clothes to lie on her floor? then the ones no one wants shes giving to charity... uhm why doesnt she give like 50% or 75% to charity is she really so hard up on cash :unsure: good to know where all the ad revenue is going from her vids where she purchases 400 pieces of clothing tries them on to make money and then sells them back for more money.. seems like a good scheme she has going on, if she wants the clothes to makes vids but doesnt need them all she could give them to charity after shes used them as props for her business
I'm sure 99% of her clothes are gifted. I don't think selling gifted items should be allowed..
Making a double profit doesn't seem right 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think I’d rather take style advice from this chick than fitness tips....and that’s REALLY saying something 😂😂

• Haha
I think I’d rather take style advice from this chick than fitness tips....and that’s REALLY saying something 😂😂
if I wanted to look like I’m on crack but aged 5 I would follow her style tips ahaha 😂😂 just watched her makeup routine igtv thing, ever heard of drugstore products hun? Also I HATE that on her declutter Video how she’s like “I only own this one Mac product (bronzer) because they test on animals” *pretends to have empathy* , Owns bronzers, blushes and other products of Mac because “they are classics” 😂😂 and uses them in her igtv video AND tags the brand. she’s so thick and small minded. It’s painful. Maybe use the money you get from selling the clothes you got for free to donate to the NHS since you didn’t do a video for them, but yet still put a ridiculous amount of ads on your video to get more money for yourself to buy yourself more clothes 🙄
someone plz send her the link for this so she can read everything and maybe just maybe get her head out of her own ass and step into reality and realise that she may wanna change some things up and grow the duck up pretty soon.

Goodness her makeup IGTV made me cringe!!
1. The texture of her foundation 🤢 that’s nothing to do with the brush oh my
2. The MAC products look busted and crusted, and like previously mentioned, MAC?? Really?? In 2020??
3. The way she applied her mascara and eyeliner 😭 no care or precision at all, what’s the point of expensive makeup if you’re just going to completely butcher it? It’s not even her technique, it’s just lazy??🤡
4. And the worst - the way she draws on her moles. Oh my goodness, she couldn’t even draw them on correctly. One of the ones she did hardly even touched the mole itself 😂

I just can’t. Just exactly what is Misha meant to influence us on? Because I don’t want any tips.

Her loud and obnoxious attitude is awful. Especially to her family the way she shouts and screams at them. Cannot stand her she’s always so irritating and over the top

Her tik tok with her mum putting the heads in water and the question who ask mum and dad for more money and she picked misha , wonder how much she makes from youtube if she is still asking her parents for money

Anyone else get so uncomfortable when they see the STARK maturity difference between Misha and Molly Mae, like everything Molly Mae does has so much more class than Misha. she wouldn’t be caught dead in COOKIE MONSTER pjs for goodness sake. Like children’s clothes one minute and then thongs and bras and a constipated pose trying to look sexy the next, it’s not “quirky” it’s just weird 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is this awkward no rhythm dancing going to be a daily thing? How can she watch and think " yeah, boss that; I'll upload" jesus christ!

79AF8C64-9C37-4D6B-A9B3-0E5C26820299.png

I know it’s been mentioned but that IGTV makeup “tutorial” is awful! She’s shite at makeup. Look what a weird colour her nose looks where she’s put all the highlighter and blusher on it:ROFLMAO: she just looks dirty!

• Haha
I just saw on one of Cobis posts that his mum commented on it so I clicked her insta profile and she’s FOLLOWING MISHA, can you imagine going on Instagram and along with thousands of other people, seeing your sons GIRLFRIEND spelling things horrifically wrong, whining about anything and everything, DANCING IN HER THONGS AND BRAS, disrespecting her family, posing and making people feel uncomfortable on camera and posting photos looking “sexy”, sleeping in bed with cuddly toys, being a HUGE bleeping SLOB, seeing the amount of materialistic things that she deems important, omg ahahaha omg SEEING HER TO DO LIST!!! I wouldn’t be able to take her seriously when I see her. I would be disappointed that my son chose someone like that ahahaha

Does her instagram captions annoy anyone else? They don’t flow and the abundance of emojis puts me off. Also each sentence strings off to something completely different and it feels like reading a five year olds diary entry.

Also her recent post is so hypocritical. Stating that she’s really learnt that this is family bonding time now. Let’s just forget your whole i’m-meant-to-be-quarantining-but-had-to-see-my-boyfriend-after-three-days fiasco shall we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.