Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance do they actually think that's acceptablešŸ’€ I'm surprised people aren't calling them out on it seen as everyone else is having to go without seeing their families/partnersšŸ˜ 
I've just called her out. I suspect my comment will be deleted very shortly. She also has other people asking her 'does this mean I can visit people?'. Poor behaviour from an influencer, I feel like reporting her.

Reactions: 3
I've just called her out. I suspect my comment will be deleted very shortly. She also has other people asking her 'does this mean I can visit people?'. Poor behaviour from an influencer, I feel like reporting her.
What did you say ?! And did she delete? šŸ‘€

She films herself dancing whilst brushing her teeth in her pants and literally stares at herself in the camera šŸ˜‚ she really loves herself

Reactions: 6
She films herself dancing whilst brushing her teeth in her pants and literally stares at herself in the camera šŸ˜‚ she really loves herself
:rolleyes: 2nd day in a row of putting up a video of her in underwear dancing and staring at herself trying to be hot

Reactions: 5
Off topic of Misha a second.. what are peopleā€™s thoughts on Georgia May her best friend? I used to watch her but since sheā€™s been friends with Misha I just canā€™t stomach her. Also canā€™t find a thread for her and not sure how to create a brand new one šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 2
Off topic of Misha a second.. what are peopleā€™s thoughts on Georgia May her best friend? I used to watch her but since sheā€™s been friends with Misha I just canā€™t stomach her. Also canā€™t find a thread for her and not sure how to create a brand new one šŸ˜‘
She doesnt bother me as much as Misha & used to like her but when she hangs out with Misha she goes down 10 points to me

She doesnt bother me as much as Misha & used to like her but when she hangs out with Misha she goes down 10 points to me
I agree - I think Georgia is great but I canā€™t fathom why sheā€™s friends with Misha. They seem to be on completely different vibes and I often feel like Georgia is on the cusp of irritation with her in vlogs. When you compare Misha to someone like Emily Philpott who Georgia seems to have a real friendship with - Misha is dreadful, I only came across her because of G.

I agree - I think Georgia is great but I canā€™t fathom why sheā€™s friends with Misha. They seem to be on completely different vibes and I often feel like Georgia is on the cusp of irritation with her in vlogs. When you compare Misha to someone like Emily Philpott who Georgia seems to have a real friendship with - Misha is dreadful, I only came across her because of G.
I agree, I feel like Georgia has changed since being friends with Misha. Sheā€™s now obsessed with the perfect selfie instead of just enjoying her holidays etc. Hopefully she sees her for what she is and dumps her out her life.

When those two go on holiday together it is literally for Instagram content, they donā€™t just enjoy themselves. They literally spend the days outfit changing and taking photos, saying ā€œliterallyā€ and ā€œIā€™m screamingā€ at each other without looking up from their phones!

I really like her, but same as others she bugs me when she's with Misha. It's more Misha than her. Constantly talking and shouting over Georgia.

Reactions: 1
Mishas toothbrush dance was particularly cringe this morning... yikes šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
F851503C-5E55-409E-85E5-89B5AF7ED5D8.png

The two unspoken rules for shopping in the UK at this time are to leave an hour in the morning for elderly/vulnerable/key people to shop in store and to try and leave delivery slots open for these people. Are you telling me thereā€™s not one well enough person in her (now) very busy household to just go? Or is the one hour queue just too much to handle for the royals?

Telling your fans they ā€˜jump down your throatā€™ when they finally call you out on something is so degrading. She doesnā€™t care about them at all. Just let the money roll in for her ladyships next Waitrose shop!

Reactions: 6
When those two go on holiday together it is literally for Instagram content, they donā€™t just enjoy themselves. They literally spend the days outfit changing and taking photos, saying ā€œliterallyā€ and ā€œIā€™m screamingā€ at each other without looking up from their phones!
Yup and i feel like thats misha's influence at least shes the one who i know goes places and brings like 15 different changes of clothes, takes photos and goes home, doesnt even try to enjoy herself

View attachment 107035
The two unspoken rules for shopping in the UK at this time are to leave an hour in the morning for elderly/vulnerable/key people to shop in store and to try and leave delivery slots open for these people. Are you telling me thereā€™s not one well enough person in her (now) very busy household to just go? Or is the one hour queue just too much to handle for the royals?

Telling your fans they ā€˜jump down your throatā€™ when they finally call you out on something is so degrading. She doesnā€™t care about them at all. Just let the money roll in for her ladyships next Waitrose shop!
Ah i didnt know this was the case in the UK in canada they are encouraging everyone to shop online to minimize contact and lots of ppl who need money are getting delivery jobs so theres lots of slots available :) but it seems tasteless to do if they're telling you not to in the uk

View attachment 107035

If she can go for a walk all the time outside of her house what is stopping her from going to do her shopping ? Like honestly, Whatā€™s she going on about now šŸ™„šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories and I have questions šŸ˜‚

1. What does she genuinely need to destress from ? From what I can remember before the lockdown she only really left the house for the hairdresser or supermarket anyway which would be equivalent to her walks she keeps doing ? Like honestly, why is she acting like this lockdown is so hard for her, the only thing in her life that has changed is that she canā€™t go on holidays every bloody two weeks, oh poor Misha, Welcome to literally everyoneā€™s life.

2. Is she aware that you are only supposed to go on ONE walk/exercise per day, not one in the morning, afternoon and night šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a luxury not a bloody right šŸ™„

3. whatā€™s the point of tanning and getting skin damage when you donā€™t even really tan and fake tan every single couple of days, like does she even THINK about things šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

This girl and her mother is so self obsessed and full of tit. She knows they shouldnā€™t have taken that online order slot so is making out that her family need it. Bull tit Letā€™s not forget her mother who probably thinks they are entitled to it the same woman that when they were on holiday in Amsterdam called Anne frank boring. No class at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.