Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things:

THE TAN ON HER HANDS 🤢

and

HER KETTLEBELL SWINGS 😂 the guy behind her actually doing them right, and then there’s just her violently swinging them with no depth or control ahaha

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s a bit entitled that the most comments she gets is like 30 or so and she doesn’t reply to any of them at all except blue tick people, which is usually just like one aha. Like they are the ones that pay your bills Misha and we know you have time, considering you don’t do anything with your life.

Reactions: 11
She can’t genuinely think that picture is nice wtffff
I think she just does it to try and appear like a natural blonde when she isn’t

Anyone else think it’s a bit entitled that the most comments she gets is like 30 or so and she doesn’t reply to any of them at all except blue tick people, which is usually just like one aha. Like they are the ones that pay your bills Misha and we know you have time, considering you don’t do anything with your life.
I have only 900 followers and get more engagement (comments wise) than her which make me think a lot of the likes are fake

Reactions: 4
It really bugs me that! Most influencers do this, it's so ignorant to their audience who like you say pay her bills

who goes to the bloody gym wearing a shirt and even more ridiculous an open shirt 🙄 the only thing that is going to do is hinder her ability to work out properly. Put on a damn tshirt Misha like normal people and stop worrying about showing off the maximum amount of skin constantly.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
All I’m gonna say is, some people have the face shape for caps, and some people... don’t 😬 I think we can all see which one Misha is aha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the amount of fake stuff her and her mum owns, wear and flaunt! Bags, shoes belts hats, does she know the conditions the poor people who have to make these in. Funniest one was standing for a photo outside of Dior in fake LV trainers 🤣

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the amount of fake stuff her and her mum owns, wear and flaunt! Bags, shoes belts hats, does she know the conditions the poor people who have to make these in. Funniest one was standing for a photo outside of Dior in fake LV trainers 🤣
How do you know they’re fake? Not questioning your judgement I’m genuinely curious 🧐 I always think these things are real 🤦‍♀️🤪

I think we can just tell, for example this pic with the Gucci bikini doesn’t exist, nor did the dior shorts and top when she went to Dubai. Given she has a dior bag, those items were not anywhere online nor in that colour. Dubai is notorious for fakes. However I do think she has one real designer YSL which might be her mums as she did tag ysl- given she never has on others nor ever mentioned/done an unboxing/ignores comments whenever asked….

Attachments

She also has a new designer bag / item every other day now. If she could genuinely afford everything she wears she wouldn’t have moved out of the flat with Jake just because they upped the price by 800£.

the fakes are also really bad fakes, not the ones you would spend a little more on to get A grade quality. I don’t know if she doesn’t care that they’re really badly done or if she just doesn’t know what real ones look like.

she always used to say she borrowed it from her mum if someone would question the item..

Reactions: 4
Ahahahah watching the new video. And these are my thoughts as I watch it

This girl actually thinks she has an ass 😂😂😂😂 she’s delusional.

Im sorry... but the hair is a massive no ahahaha

anyone else noticed that she suddenly likes saying what size she is now that she’s no longer a 10/12, I swear she never used to say the sizes for ages there, and now she’s back to it and back to constantly trying to justify why she “sized up”

THE AMOUNT OF BODY CHECKING IS RIDICULOUS

I am pretty positive that skirt is supposed to have a slit at the side not the front? Could be wrong aha

“I got a six, and the six fits me perfectly” 🤢🤢 she’s insufferable omg.

I did not want to see Misha Grimes disgusting grey underwear ffs 🤢🤢

size up in the trousers Misha.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nobody needs that many pairs of joggers/tracksuits. It’s just wasteful and bad for the environment.
80DF942A-839B-4F89-AFE8-855DC8A4B102.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.