Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's being confident in your body and showing it off in a way that makes it look its absolute best and then there's Misha who just likes to walk around with her nipples and underboob hanging out for any and all the attention she can get.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but how does someone who goes to the gym as much as she does have zero toning on her body at all. I’ve never really understood the term “skinny fat” tbh, but that’s what I think when I see this. Also her face in this is just ridiculous ahaha

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but how does someone who goes to the gym as much as she does have zero toning on her body at all. I’ve never really understood the term “skinny fat” tbh, but that’s what I think when I see this. Also her face in this is just ridiculous ahaha
For someone that constantly has her stomach out you’d think she would focus a bit more on her stomach during workout, but it seems she just focuses on legs? I think she still binge eats tbh or just has way too large portions otherwise it would make no sense that she’s only lost weight since after her dad passed

Reactions: 3
Jake 100% wishes he was shagging her mate alba and not misha. She looks more his type.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but how is this a thing? Purposely bragging and showing off all your expensive gifts to young girls who probably will never have enough money to buy them or who will get distorted ideas about what is important in life. I remember having a friend when I was a teen who would invite me round and lay out all her presents and count how many designer things she now owned 🙄 it’s so superficial and unnecessary and shows you’re not truly happy in life in my opinion as the older I get, all I want is to be with people I love eating good food and taking it easy! But I am 30 and old now 🤣

88A29208-1105-491D-ABF3-3D9DD4AA279F.png

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but how is this a thing? Purposely bragging and showing off all your expensive gifts to young girls who probably will never have enough money to buy them or who will get distorted ideas about what is important in life. I remember having a friend when I was a teen who would invite me round and lay out all her presents and count how many designer things she now owned 🙄 it’s so superficial and unnecessary and shows you’re not truly happy in life in my opinion as the older I get, all I want is to be with people I love eating good food and taking it easy! But I am 30 and old now 🤣

View attachment 1122872
It’s very weird for a 23 year old to still be doing this. She does have the mental age of 14 though.

Omg the only thing that I could think of during that whole video is - did she STUDY Georgias what I got for my birthday vid a month or so back?! All the things she was saying sounded exactly like georgias video

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, I used to be an extensions girl myself. I would rely on wearing clip ins on nights out/special occasions like a safety blanket but over the years I came to the realisation that it’s soooo much better to have shorter/slightly thinner hair and it actually look healthy and cared for rather than what can only be called individual rats tails.

DBDC571A-87FE-48DE-9797-499A95191AC7.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
S
Don’t get me wrong, I used to be an extensions girl myself. I would rely on wearing clip ins on nights out/special occasions like a safety blanket but over the years I came to the realisation that it’s soooo much better to have shorter/slightly thinner hair and it actually look healthy and cared for rather than what can only be called individual rats tails.

View attachment 1127051
jesus, this is her sign to get some good quality hair extensions or GO BRUNETTE!! she needs to save her hair, it's sooo fried and thin jesus stop with the bleach and dye

Honestly, I do kind of notice that she is starting to rapidly look a bit heavier (not sure if it’s the stuff she’s been eating or if it’s muscle) but looking at that form I can guess. Not saying that’s a bad thing though, she got dangerously low again and her body is packing it on every chance it gets. That’s just how it goes.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I do kind of notice that she is starting to rapidly look a bit heavier (not sure if it’s the stuff she’s been eating or if it’s muscle) but looking at that form I can guess. Not saying that’s a bad thing though, she got dangerously low again and her body is packing it on every chance it gets. That’s just how it goes.
I just saw her stories about what she's worrying about daily .... one being am I eating too much? She's supposed to be training to do a marathon, she needs all the extra calories she can get. I don't know anything much about nutrician or about what she should be particulary eating to get the most out of her training for the marathon, but if she's worrying about calories/putting weight on then surely running a marathon isn't for you. (Sorry, lots of marathons in there lol).

I just saw her stories about what she's worrying about daily .... one being am I eating too much? She's supposed to be training to do a marathon, she needs all the extra calories she can get. I don't know anything much about nutrician or about what she should be particulary eating to get the most out of her training for the marathon, but if she's worrying about calories/putting weight on then surely running a marathon isn't for you. (Sorry, lots of marathons in there lol).
I did a half marathon last year (so by no means both were near as challenging) but I noticed my body craving way more food and needing it during the training and days I didn’t eat enough I felt it in the run and myself so she needs to be careful she is eating enough

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think she’s mentally strong enough for a full marathon to be honest 😬 if this is the kind of stuff she is battling in her mind when she’s nearly a month away then no, I’m sorry. She’s not ready for it, should have waited till the next one tbh.

I did a half marathon last year (so by no means both were near as challenging) but I noticed my body craving way more food and needing it during the training and days I didn’t eat enough I felt it in the run and myself so she needs to be careful she is eating enough
She needs to see food as FUEL and not calories. She's way not strong enough mentally to cope with that though. Bad move Misha.

if she's worried about her weight and all she can think about is how her body looks, she defo should not be doing a marathon lol you don't do a marathon to loose weight

she probs thinks she's gunna get this atheletic runners body, but in reality she's just not

Reactions: 5
if she's worried about her weight and all she can think about is how her body looks, she defo should not be doing a marathon lol you don't do a marathon to loose weight

she probs thinks she's gunna get this atheletic runners body, but in reality she's just not
I’m so glad someone said that, when someone is already very lean and long limbed yea for sure running can make your body look really quite toned etc... but misha isn’t? She isn’t going to get that and I feel the only reason she is doing this is because she thinks she will. She will continue to have zero tone on her belly and short limbs. Eat food and strength train if you want to transform physically misha, run if you want to focus on the inside 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.