Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to come to Scotland🙃, no one in Scotland wants to see her minge hanging out or the fried hair about😂😂, I’m not far away at all from where she was posting stories today😂, luckily I don’t have any intentions of going anywhere near there anytime soon, don’t fancy hearing that voice in person, it’s worse enough online😂

Hey, I'm a creepy guy on Reddit! But I won't take offense 😉I like vaguely attractive girls showing flesh. Shoot me. To your point, yes, I feel sorry for Misha too, but that's because I have co-dependency issues and I feel the urge to 'rescue her'. Personally, I don't think her mum helps her cause much, she comes across as a bit of a narcissist and in competition with her daughter for attention.

Here is a pic she deleted from Insta ... "Look, I'm not wearing any knickers", please don't take a photo. Ok Misha, whatever *sigh*.

View attachment 1099485

Hahaha sorry, I mean the creepy men on Reddit that are posting the screenshots of her full on lips out😷, I get you saying showing flesh, but 99% of the time ( especially posted on Reddit) is mostly her full on naked not a little bit of flesh😅, I totally agree with her mum, I don’t think she helps how misha shows herself on social media, she seems to have no problem whatsoever with misha being naked online and people taking these clips and posting them elsewhere, I don’t get the impression either, her sister is like that, maybe it’s just because we don’t see her as much, but you can totally see how misha was raised, I’m a few years older than misha and even at my age, if I posted a video online flashing or photos showing myself naked, my mum would go mad and be wouldn’t be happy with them being on the Internet, where is her mum is just like ‘ that’s misha for you’ and I’m all for self love and doing whatever you want, but I think it’s extremely damaging when probably 99% of her followers are young girls, as much as we want them having an attitude not to care about things online, you don’t want little girls thinking this is normal to post online showing clips of you naked, that’s not the kind of influencer I’d want my children seeing online and looking up to 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s aware of her tits and vajayay being on the internet??

Yes she’s aware of it🤢, she’s been told by more aless everyone at this point, yet she still doesn’t take care or interest in making sure it doesn’t happen again, all you need to do is type her name into Reddit and you see it all, it’s not one or two photos of Abit of nipple slip that’s accidentally been missed, there is clips showing it all 🤮

And her mums aware of it aswell, been a few messages from here alone that’s been screenshotted of what people have sent her mum so she aware those clips are going around, yet they are still on the original videos so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Look. I have no personal experience of beauty pageants etc. To me it's all a bit creepy. Make of this what you will. To me it feels odd and it's why Misha acts like she does. What do you think? I pulled-up this article from 2015. Have a look.

Went to see if there was still photos being uploaded, I bet she’s the one that made this group💀, especially some of one’s sharing the photos she posts on Instagram saying how beautiful she is, I bet that’s her herself, to get more followers on Instagram 😂😂 because it’s funny how accounts are writing for people to follow her 🤣🤣

Attachments

Her friend has tagged Jake in a post where Alba and this friend are both on Jakes back 😂 like feel free to piggy back your own girlfriend dude, don’t need to stick to the two friends 😂

Her friend has tagged Jake in a post where Alba and this friend are both on Jakes back 😂 like feel free to piggy back your own girlfriend dude, don’t need to stick to the two friends 😂
He seems very tactile with her friends, swear you see him with his arms round her friends more than misha in the vlog lol.
Also anyone else notice how her birthday vlog just comes to an abrupt ending

Reactions: 1
He seems very tactile with her friends, swear you see him with his arms round her friends more than misha in the vlog lol.
Also anyone else notice how her birthday vlog just comes to an abrupt ending
Yes! Especially molly(?) With the white dress and red lip. They seemed to have more natural chemistry off a 2 sec clip lol

Kloe’s Insta story 😂 Misha made the effort to go from running the same pace as her to speeding up in front of her, she is so ridiculous 😂

Has she become a fitness influencer now?
The March schedule she wrote on the plane is ridiculous btw

Please tell me “PA” isn’t personal assistant, this girl does duck all with her life, what on earth would she need a PA for ffs 😂😂 she truly is out of touch with reality 😂

How has she put "start depop😖"... wow your life is so hard, selling gifted clothes for a profit... imagine not even considering donating to charity!!! Horrid

So she’s put in her March goals that she wants to work out 6 days a week…. She is obsessed.

Reactions: 1
How has she put "start depop😖"... wow your life is so hard, selling gifted clothes for a profit... imagine not even considering donating to charity!!! Horrid
You’d think she’d be able to rub her brain cells together and either donate some clothes to collections for Ukraine or even womens shelters here and donate the money too given she’s going to sell things she’s got for free or maybe even been paid to promo before….

She used the House of CB dresses as content for her videos and obviously intended to send it all back, and now she’s complaining that she has to pay for the return postage! I feel bad for these companies. All these influencers just use their stuff and return it - not knowing how much it actually costs businesses when people do that!

Reactions: 9
Especially with her just agreeing with the person who replied to her - she gives me the vibe that she just say/does whatever she thinks will be popular now
Exactly. Im feminist and proud and have no issue, on any day that is, posting in support of women regardless if its a pro choice post etc the opinion of my followers is irrelevant as its my beliefs? I understand thinking of Ukraine but bringing men into international WOMENS day screams the same energy as men crying "whens international mens day"

Two things:

1. WHY is she going for light coloured furnishings etc this flat, she is one of the grubbiness people out there, there’s going to be fake tan every where 🤢

2. PINK leggings, way to fit females straight back into their stereotypes Misha, this girl is so dim it’s ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.