Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Wow the new house looks amazing! Hopefully her mam will be very happy there. A couple of things I noticed in the vlog is there were a couple of times her mam wanted to have a deep chat in the camera and Misha sort of stopped her. The house tour was manic as anything and she kept rushing her mam through the house going ‘go go go quick’ but what was she rushing for?! She doesn’t have to go to work or anything this is her job! 😂

Reactions: 11

GiadaJade

Instead of preparing herself to be mentally and physically ready for the marathon she is more focused on painting her nails to match the co-ord she's wearing that day. She's insufferable!

Reactions: 10

Angel52

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s just trying to use her dads death to lowkey just get free stuff from the dress company? Like I would understand if when she mentioned her father she didn’t tag them... but she’s tagged them in every slide including the ones about her dead dad.... like come on.

Just saw Jakes Insta story, his sisters man went on holiday with them ? 😂 not Misha though 😂 and you would think after the year she’s had that his family would think she needed a break... nope ahah you stay home alone on New Years while your mans is away on vacation ahahaha

Last edited:

salmaaax

Chatty Member
She’s so unprofessional and immature. Any decent “influencer” who was promoting laser hair removal wouldn’t be videoing themselves taking their damn trousers off and would just show before/after photos and include information on how affective the treatment was etc. She really does love any opportunity to take her clothes off on camera.

View attachment 831380
Yeah there was really no need for her to film her taking her trousers off and smiling at the camera - it's a bit ott

horsey1234

So M&S is too boujee but a trip to Dubai on 48 hours notice is nothing? This family have more money than brain cells
Came here to say the same thing.
Don’t one minute try and seem relatable and then the next day openly flaunt your privilege with airport photos for instagram likes

Wow, I am really happy for her! She did really good and it was lovely how she had a whole entourage with her to cheer her on 🥰 Well done!

lucielucy33

Exactly! That just shows somethings going on between them, she’s asking for someone to go away on holiday and talking about how shit life is right now, definitely recon they’ll split up soon, don’t see why you’d need to post on Instagram for someone to go on holiday with you, unless you want to annoy your boyfriend🤣, she’ll only been posting this stuff because she’s seeing Jake away living his life without her, while she’s here herself.
I just remeber being like 13 and breaking up with my bf of 6days being like “ Anyone want to go to McDonald’s “ and it’s GIVING those vibes embarrassing for myself at 13 let alone being 22 and doing that ! Does she not have friends ? What about molly mae thought she was her bestie

• Haha

GiadaJade

Sorry but those rules are disgusting, looks like something out the 50s!! The fact there’s even rules on how to dress is ridiculous
I hope I'm not offending anyone with this post.
UAE is an islamic country, so these rules are comprehensible. I was lucky to go to Syria many years ago and we were told to dress "properly", that didn't mean cover up entirely, just long trousers and standard shirts or t-shirts. And I guarantee local girls wore tight jeans and tops. It's more an issue of respecting a foreign culture while you're a guest. I know it is a stretched comparison but I don't think she would go to church dressed like that!

EDIT @angelbelle is totally right. Indoor places there are soooo cold due to air conditioning that it's impossible to dress like that. My former boss went there for work and he felt sick every time he entered a building or got out of it because of the variation in temperature.
Btw didn't she post a story where she was feeling cold at 23°C?? But if it's to show off in a mall full of designer boutiques that's ok.

Last edited:

Lorny

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why is she now self diagnosing herself with An eating disorder… this is exactly why you hear some people saying it’s for attention when you get people like misha, on the Internet self diagnosing themselves then uploaded photos half naked next to them for people to lick her arse.

so I’m sorry misha but unless you’ve been told differently it’s disgusting self diagnosing yourself for what some people genuinely do have, I’m someone who’s had very unhealthy relationships with food and my weight, but in no way would I say because of that, I have ED, there is a massive difference.

Does the girl actually ever pay for anything herself🥱, also misha brows that thick aren’t a look😷, looks like a 5 year old who’s done it aswell
100% just an excuse to post photos of herself wearing next to nothing so the pervs will message her since Jake doesn't give a flying feck

GiadaJade

"2 days ago mum said she needed a holiday..."
No hun, I bet it was you who asked her to go away, and more than 2 days ago. I find it suspicious that Jake went on 2 holidays without her, then they moved back into their family houses (separated), and few days later she's off to Dubai (so predictable geez). I don 't think we'll see them back together, they're living their best lives with no rent and no bills to pay. I hope the Elle Darby and Molly-Mae "scandals" at the biginning of 2022 will make people, especially young people, wake up and stop condoning influencers' behaviours. I don't think it's the end of "influencer culture" at all, but maybe it's the beginning of something positive.

GiadaJade

Screenshot_20220114-112448_Instagram.jpg

Wow! I thought exactly the same!
When I see a column I always think I'm in Rome, because there are no columns anywhere else in the world 🤦‍♀️:cry::censored:

• Haha

SGE32

I think she knows her and Jake have run their course/aren’t the big fairytale ending but it’s a lot of pride to swallow and actually finish it and up root life again. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if when their lease Is up we will see a lengthy post about how they’ve decided to go their separate ways but have great love and respect for each other 🥱

How do you know they’re fake? Not questioning your judgement I’m genuinely curious 🧐 I always think these things are real 🤦‍♀️🤪
Because she always tags brands in every photo except the fake gear. And she’s been open in her earlier videos about it. Also I work for a big company (won’t say where) and can spot them a mile off x

# all her clothes are fake, same as her relationship with Jake